• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America isn't perfect, but things could be a lot worse... so just be grateful for what you have,

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="Barbella, post: 2450340, member: 8465"]They simply don't know how good they've got it...
[/QUOTE]
no, we just don't think we should keep quiet when shit is obviously wrong. and neither do trump voters when it is a democratic president. same as it ever was.

llovejim

Current Champion
Free lesson #1: (You're welcome)

Paragraphs are so important in writing; good paragraphing helps the reader understand and enjoy your writing. Good ideas are not enough to write a good essay; they need to be organised so that they make sense.

I constantly tell my students ‘New idea, new paragraph’! Keeping one idea to one paragraph is the most basic rule of good paragraphing. If you find yourself moving into a new idea, stop and get ready to write a new paragraph.

In a paragraph you might have several pieces of supporting evidence for the one idea; you might even have several points. If you do have several points, however, they MUST be related to the main idea/topic of the paragraph. If these points start to get too long though, it’s probably a good idea to give each point its own paragraph to discuss it further. You’ve got to constantly think about your reader and if they’re going to feel like they’re ‘getting lost’ in the information.

http://www.bestieltsonline.com/paragraphs-in-ielts-writing-2/
thanks. but what you are talking about is formal writing. and for reports or articles or stories that have a lot of paragraphs, a lot of sentences, not just a quick 100 word, off the cuff, extraneous debunking of dumbass shit right wing trump voters believe and post.

if you were a teacher, or even a high school graduate, which would you prize more- a boring, dishonest, but very formal 100 word extraneous reply or a more informal, but totally brilliant and well-researched debunking of the bullshit emanating so often from right wing Trump stooges?

llovejim

Current Champion
Actually, it is. When an agent of a foreign country tells any candidate, and by extension, his associates, of any party that his country wants to tip the scales in favor of that candidate, then it crosses the line from an individual digging up dirt and reporting it to a foreign country digging it up, maybe even manufacturing it with today's technology, and it should be reported to the FBI. there are laws against foreigners even donating to our candidates, so why wouldn't there be expectations against them actively working with one candidate over another? if we do not allow foreigners to even give credible or even lying info to the press, or to candidates, acting as individuals, then could a candidate even quote a story from a foreign journalist that told the truth about something their opponent did overseas, or maybe even here in this country, that they witnessed or investigated and uncovered?

D

Deleted member 21794

if you were a teacher, or even a high school graduate, which would you prize more- a boring, dishonest, but very formal 100 word extraneous reply or a more informal, but totally brilliant and well-researched debunking of the bullshit emanating so often from right wing Trump stooges?
I for one would love to see you pull off the latter at least once before you are permanently banned.

D

Deleted member 21794

but why would he think that? i think it more likely he meant HIS fellow homosexuals since that is what he said.
No. It is my understanding you are a male. I also observe your alias. Also, you come across as an angry homosexual. Whether you are or not, fine. If I'm wrong in my analysis of you, my apologies.

That said, your assertion that I posted something that leads you to believe I am homosexual isn't logical. At all. Feel free to support your assertion with a copy and paste of my words along with a logical analysis. Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. You do tend to know when you've been slapped around and thus when to cut your losses and run away.

EatTheRich

President
and stop bitching, lefties...

"Why are homosexuals executed in Iran because of their sexual orientation?"

"Our society has moral principles. And we live according to these principles. These are moral principles concerning the behavior of people in general. And that means that the law is respected and the law is obeyed,"

https://www.dw.com/en/iran-defends-execution-of-gay-people/a-49144899
You forgot to add: be grateful for what we have due to left-wing agitation.

D

Deleted member 21794

Actually, it is. When an agent of a foreign country tells any candidate, and by extension, his associates, of any party that his country wants to tip the scales in favor of that candidate, then it crosses the line from an individual digging up dirt and reporting it to a foreign country digging it up, maybe even manufacturing it with today's technology, and it should be reported to the FBI. there are laws against foreigners even donating to our candidates, so why wouldn't there be expectations against them actively working with one candidate over another? if we do not allow foreigners to even give credible or even lying info to the press, or to candidates, acting as individuals, then could a candidate even quote a story from a foreign journalist that told the truth about something their opponent did overseas, or maybe even here in this country, that they witnessed or investigated and uncovered?
Of course, this doesn't apply to Christopher Steele, foreign agent. Correct?