• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking: Trump worshipper in New Zealand runs amok killing at least 27

freyasman

Senator
@trapdoor ignore that fool. No matter how much he whines, rails, and screeches like a little girl, most everyone else is simply going about the business of preparing to take of themselves. https://gunculture2point0.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/the-continuing-expansion-of-permitless-carry/
From the link;
"The Continuing Expansion of Permitless Carry
Posted on March 5, 2019 by DAVID YAMANE 8 Comments
One of the books I am using in class this semester was published in 2014, which in the academic world is fairly recent. But in the world of concealed carry laws, it is ancient. The authors of my text observed that five states at the time did not require a permit to legally carry a concealed handgun (Vermont, Arizona, Alaska, Arkansas*, Wyoming).
In the past 5 years, 10 additional states have passed permitless carry laws, including South Dakota and Oklahoma just this year (2019). Because of this, John Richardson of the “No Lawyers Only Guns and Money” blog has published an updated version of a graphic created by Rob Vance showing the growing share of the US population that lives in states with more liberal (shall issue or “unrestricted”**) permitting regimes.
Graphic by Rob Vance, published at http://onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2019/02/every-picture-tells-story-part-viii.html
As John notes in his original blog post,
Going back to 1986, over 90% of Americans lived in states with either no carry permitted or may-issue carry permits. By contrast, approximately two-thirds of all Americans live in a state with either shall-issue permits or constitutional carry [today].
We are well into the into a 4th stage in the development of concealed weapons laws centered on the expansion of permitless carry.
If you’re interested in reviewing the history of concealed carry laws in the US, among my most popular posts on this blog historically are a series of entries on that topic:
Part 1: The Early Republic
Part 2: The Restricted Era (1850s-1980s)
Part 3: The Shall Issue Era (1986-2013)
Part 4: Dawn of the Permitless Carry Era (2015- )
NOTE
*I have not historically considered Arkansas a permitless carry state — especially not back in 2014 — since the law provided for carrying without a permit when “journeying” beyond one’s home county. Some legislation and a court ruling in 2018 has led some to classify Arkansas as constitutional carry, but the fact that a state legislator introduced legislation in February 2019 declaring Arkansas to be a permitless carry state suggests the issue is not yet resolved.
**I don’t care for the language of “unrestricted” here because there are still many restrictions on carrying concealed even in permitless carry states."

Ignore him and his stupidity, just like everyone else does; he doesn't matter.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don't think so. He sounds like someone who just can't keep it in his pants anymore and wants the party to start right [Unwelcome language removed] now..... today. And for those folks in NZ, it did.

He's a white version of Micah Johnson, but at least Johnson went after cops on the job, and not folks just praying in a building.

This is bad.
Or Douner the excop cop killer

reason10

Governor
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/christchurch-mosque-shootings-brit-gunman-racist-manifesto-trump-supporter/

---------------------------------

Hours after Trump warns Americans how badass his supporters are we get this.

---------------------------------
From the story:

He declared that he supports Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose” in the document titled The Great Replacement.

The manifesto was shared on social media as dozens were feared dead after two gunmen opened fire on two mosques in Christchurch.

When writing why he carried out the massacre, he wrote: “To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people.

“By the definition, then yes. It is a terrorist attack. But I believe it is a partisan action against an occupying force.”

He boasted that he chose to use firearms so he could influence politics in the US.

“Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states," he wrote.

“This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

The suspected shooter described himself as an "ordinary white man born in Australia to a working class,low income family."
You're blaming TRUMP for what happened on the other [Unwelcome language removed] side of the world?

AND YOU WONDER WHY EVERYBODY SAYS LIBERALS ARE SUCH DELUSIONAL [Unwelcome language removed] MORONS.

Well, I guess the World Trade Center was destroyed by Obama supporters, huh?

Bugsy McGurk

President
@trapdoor ignore that fool. No matter how much he whines, rails, and screeches like a little girl, most everyone else is simply going about the business of preparing to take of themselves. https://gunculture2point0.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/the-continuing-expansion-of-permitless-carry/
From the link;
"The Continuing Expansion of Permitless Carry
Posted on March 5, 2019 by DAVID YAMANE 8 Comments
One of the books I am using in class this semester was published in 2014, which in the academic world is fairly recent. But in the world of concealed carry laws, it is ancient. The authors of my text observed that five states at the time did not require a permit to legally carry a concealed handgun (Vermont, Arizona, Alaska, Arkansas*, Wyoming).
In the past 5 years, 10 additional states have passed permitless carry laws, including South Dakota and Oklahoma just this year (2019). Because of this, John Richardson of the “No Lawyers Only Guns and Money” blog has published an updated version of a graphic created by Rob Vance showing the growing share of the US population that lives in states with more liberal (shall issue or “unrestricted”**) permitting regimes.
Graphic by Rob Vance, published at http://onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2019/02/every-picture-tells-story-part-viii.html
As John notes in his original blog post,
Going back to 1986, over 90% of Americans lived in states with either no carry permitted or may-issue carry permits. By contrast, approximately two-thirds of all Americans live in a state with either shall-issue permits or constitutional carry [today].
We are well into the into a 4th stage in the development of concealed weapons laws centered on the expansion of permitless carry.
If you’re interested in reviewing the history of concealed carry laws in the US, among my most popular posts on this blog historically are a series of entries on that topic:
Part 1: The Early Republic
Part 2: The Restricted Era (1850s-1980s)
Part 3: The Shall Issue Era (1986-2013)
Part 4: Dawn of the Permitless Carry Era (2015- )
NOTE
*I have not historically considered Arkansas a permitless carry state — especially not back in 2014 — since the law provided for carrying without a permit when “journeying” beyond one’s home county. Some legislation and a court ruling in 2018 has led some to classify Arkansas as constitutional carry, but the fact that a state legislator introduced legislation in February 2019 declaring Arkansas to be a permitless carry state suggests the issue is not yet resolved.
**I don’t care for the language of “unrestricted” here because there are still many restrictions on carrying concealed even in permitless carry states."

Ignore him and his stupidity, just like everyone else does; he doesn't matter.
Speaking of white wing support for violence.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're blaming TRUMP for what happened on the other [Unwelcome language removed] side of the world?

AND YOU WONDER WHY EVERYBODY SAYS LIBERALS ARE SUCH DELUSIONAL [Unwelcome language removed] MORONS.

Well, I guess the World Trade Center was destroyed by Obama supporters, huh?
I would ask you to address the issues above instead of making noise, but I know you can’t do that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I admit I had New Zealand confused with Australia on this subject. I thought it, like Australia, had banned semiauto rifles, as well as pumps.
It seems that the guy was from Australia and he traveled to NZ to commit his massacre.

You can now say “D’oh!”

;-)

Kudos for your candor.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bullshit!

I see signs all the time saying “THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE”.
Yup. And those signs lie.

Obviously. Nowhere in America is truly a gun free zone.

Except for places like Congress, where GOP “gun supporters” happily support gun bans.

trapdoor

Governor
It seems that the guy was from Australia and he traveled to NZ to commit his massacre.

You can now say “D’oh!”

;-)

Kudos for your candor.
Well, if he owned the gun, in Australia, he was in violation of Australian law. I'm not certain what NZ law is (obviously) on transfers.

Nostra

Governor
Yup. And those signs lie.

Obviously. Nowhere in America is truly a gun free zone.

Except for places like Congress, where GOP “gun supporters” happily support gun bans.
So, those signs are just put there to give gullible anti-gun libnuts a false sense of security............and announce to anyone looking to shoot up a place this is a prime target.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Pathetic rightwing white shooter hating on minorities....so he'd feel better about himself or what?

“Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states," he wrote.

“This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

EatTheRich

President
Again: people better than us know what you mean.

"Anti Muslim" you are crying about the 'Muslim Ban' when 95% of Muslims could still com here.. Kind of like when other presidents did it.

And 'White Supremacist Agenda'. Of course there isn't one. It's just drama queen material But as a Liberal You have to say that.
Guess there are no fine people in Charlottesville ? Big Black Population there. How racist of you.

You really are stupid. Thank You.
The issue isn’5 that he said there were fine people in Charlottesville, it’s that he said there were fine people on the Nazis’ side in Charlottesville.