• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Climate Change" is NOT manmade

Jen

Senator
Icy ebb and flow influenced by hydrothermal activity
Release of magma from beneath earth's crust plays significant role in earth's climate
Date:
January 29, 2016
Source:
University of Connecticut
Summary:
Hydrothermal activity along the mid-ocean ridge system suggests that the release of molten rock, or magma, in response to changes in sea level plays a significant role in the earth's climate.

LINK

The scam that human activity controls our climate and that we need to take draconian measures to stop it is a scam perpetuated by Progressives to take our money . Human activity has less impact on our climate than termites. Yet, our mindless people are ready to fork over countless dollars to the greedy political class to save themselves from what they believe is going to be planet death.

A hydrothermal vent forms when seawater meets hot magma. A venting black smoker emits jets of particle-laden fluids. The particles are predominantly very fine-grained sulfide minerals formed when the hot hydrothermal fluids mix with near-freezing seawater.

Credit: NOAA

This is what plays a significant part in our climate change. Not people.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
shit happens, the earth changes, we will either survive or not...not much we can do about it...

Jen

Senator
shit happens, the earth changes, we will either survive or not...not much we can do about it...
Some think they can pay (not "pray" - pay) to the god of Algore and be saved from "climate change" so they are sending big bucks to him and his guy in charge of laws - Hussein.

There will always be dummies to pay the snake oil salesmen.

It's good to see continuing research into how our planet works but I don't think it will have any effect on the AGW campaign because that's not about science, it's political.

onecut

Council Member
Release of magma from beneath earth's crust plays significant role in earth's climate
Date:
January 29, 2016
Source:
Summary:
Hydrothermal activity along the mid-ocean ridge system suggests that the release of molten rock, or magma, in response to changes in sea level plays a significant role in the earth's climate.

LINK

The scam that human activity controls our climate and that we need to take draconian measures to stop it is a scam perpetuated by Progressives to take our money . Human activity has less impact on our climate than termites. Yet, our mindless people are ready to fork over countless dollars to the greedy political class to save themselves from what they believe is going to be planet death.

A hydrothermal vent forms when seawater meets hot magma. A venting black smoker emits jets of particle-laden fluids. The particles are predominantly very fine-grained sulfide minerals formed when the hot hydrothermal fluids mix with near-freezing seawater.

I have never seen a "research" with less content than that. You say these guys are being PAID for this?

Jen

Senator
I have never seen a "research" with less content than that. You say these guys are being PAID for this?
It was an article about the research. I have noticed for a few years now that articles are not very well written anymore. As a former high school English teacher and the mother of a college English teacher...........I am appalled about that.

Days

Commentator
Date:
January 29, 2016
Source:
Summary:

LINK

I won this argument years ago when I said the ice is not melting from air temps, it is melting from warmer water temps and that heat is volcanic activity coming up from the ocean floor. Turns out to be exactly how that ice is melting. I think they really believed it was man made heat at first, but when they have to stoop to claiming the water was warmed by the air (instead of the other way around; heat rises) then you know they don't believe their theory any more.

Why can't people around here just admit when they are wrong?

Jen

Senator
I won this argument years ago when I said the ice is not melting from air temps, it is melting from warmer water temps and that heat is volcanic activity coming up from the ocean floor. Turns out to be exactly how that ice is melting. I think they really believed it was man made heat at first, but when they have to stoop to claiming the water was warmed by the air (instead of the other way around; heat rises) then you know they don't believe their theory any more.

Why can't people around here just admit when they are wrong?
They can't.
They are the Algore worshippers.

EatTheRich

President
Date:
January 29, 2016
Source:
Summary:

LINK

Did the authors of the study this is based on say that it invalidated the scientific consensus on carbon emissions' contribution to warming, or that they disagreed with that consensus? Specifically, did they claim that it is conclusive evidence that human activity affects the climate less than termite activity? Or is it simply a fact that many factors, including but not limited to human activity, affect the climate in ways that can be investigated and quantified by scientists?

EatTheRich

President
It's good to see continuing research into how our planet works but I don't think it will have any effect on the AGW campaign because that's not about science, it's political.
The evidence for AGW is overwhelming and undeniable to anyone with a third-grade understanding of physics and chemistry, and a basic grasp on the facts of the matter. The efforts to deny this overwhelming evidence are of course political and rooted in the greed of the fossil fuel industry and closely related industries such as auto.