• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hello and nice to meet you

CherryPanda

Council Member
Sweet heart, I worked in Belgique brothels for 20 years --- so much of the time one really did not want to understand what was being said ;)

But, I did for years think of writing a play/ a comedy where at least three languages were being spoken, and that the audience of each language would understand the play though not the other languages --- no one else was interested and now I've long forgotten the truly comic situations that come from both 'not understanding each others foreign languages' as well as 'not understanding each other when one speaks the same language'.
I would definitely watch that play :)

CherryPanda

Council Member
Have you joined any conversations in the forum yet? We are a bit daunting at first --- fear not no one bites xxx and you can always whistle up help, some of us will watch your back xxx
I'm reading some. =) Though I have already posted mine. =)
Thanks for being so friendly and all. ;)

Bloody hard work though eh? I might go and look for a couple of old friends from then one day --- it would be fun wouldn't it?
I bet it would :D

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Hello, everyone =)

Don't really know what to say in this type of posts, but the politeness rules tell me to right something.
I like to participate in different political discussions, but I don't like when people become rude and personal.

I am always ready to listen to the arguments of my opponents, and I might even agree - but those should be actually arguments and facts, not personal speculations. =)

But I am not that serious as it may sound in the previous sentences. =) I like to have fun and laugh a lot.

So, I hope to spend good time here. =)
Welcome, Cherry Panda.