• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just like a mob trial, certain witnesses will be absent

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Continuing your mob analogy, the House Democrats impeachment lawyer, Daniel Goldman, cut his teeth sending mobsters to prison.

LOL

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nope. It’s all from the Roger Stone trial. Pretty shocking stuff that just gets buried amidst our daily blizzard of Trump outrages and scandals.

Example: Steve Bannon testified that Stone was Trump’s conduit to WikiLeaks. Very little press. We’re now absorbed by Trump’s Ukraine shakedown.
AND Trump's asst campaign manager Rick Gates, cooperating with Mueller, also testified in the Roger Stone Trial of Trump's complicity.....that he was present when Trump and Roger Stone discussed the Wikileaks schedule of email releases.

Trump answered that question for Mueller with the consciousness of guilt reply, "I don't recall."

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bottom line is this, the dems only need to convince about 5-6% of the lame stream media watching public to think Trump guilty. Poll numbers over 55% will be the doom of Trump - he even admitted that himself.

The GOP/ Jordan should be careful on the show they put on for the audience of one, as millions will see it and the lames stream media will expose it. The Independent Voting People that tune in aren't looking for a show, just the facts - which will be reported - except on Fox, Breitbart and OAN and the Independent voters aren't their audience.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
AND Trump's asst campaign manager Rick Gates, cooperating with Mueller, also testified in the Roger Stone Trial of Trump's complicity.....that he was present when Trump and Roger Stone discussed the Wikileaks schedule of email releases.

Trump answered that question for Mueller with the consciousness of guilt reply, "I don't recall."
Trump doesn't know anything about Wikileaks, even though he brought them up numerous times in speeches..............and the base claps, cheers and screams with delight.

Dino

Russian Asset
Which? Is there a new version of the Mueller report out?
There's some lefties who've told me that the UNredacted Mueller report could re-open criminal probes.
Daffy as all get-out, but you can't deny their optimism.

D

Deleted member 21794

Bottom line is this, the dems only need to convince about 5-6% of the lame stream media watching public to think Trump guilty. Poll numbers over 55% will be the doom of Trump - he even admitted that himself.

The GOP/ Jordan should be careful on the show they put on for the audience of one, as millions will see it and the lames stream media will expose it. The Independent Voting People that tune in aren't looking for a show, just the facts - which will be reported - except on Fox, Breitbart and OAN and the Independent voters aren't their audience.
Poor don... shows another classic TDS symptom: shortsightedness. Impeach. After that, Republicans take over. You're going to LOVE what happens to your pals Ciaramella, Vindman and others on the stand.

Oh hell.... you cant' even see what's coming, can you????

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump doesn't know anything about Wikileaks, even though he brought them up numerous times in speeches..............and the base claps, cheers and screams with delight.
It's truly amazing how many things, how many people "I don't him" the stable genius (cough, cough) can't recall.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There's some lefties who've told me that the UNredacted Mueller report could re-open criminal probes.
Daffy as all get-out, but you can't deny their optimism.
And being a good patriot who opposes presidential wrongdoing, you want Baghdad Barr to release the whole report, right?

Right?

;-)

Dino

Russian Asset
And being a good patriot who opposes presidential wrongdoing, you want Baghdad Barr to release the whole report, right?

Right?

;-)
I’m literally 100% convinced at this point that the entire “Trump and Putin conspired to steal an election” story is nothing but a fabrication, a dirty trick to be used as a distraction. I don’t care which version of Mueller’s report sees the light of day, it’s based on a bogus accusation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I’m literally 100% convinced at this point that the entire “Trump and Putin conspired to steal an election” story is nothing but a fabrication, a dirty trick to be used as a distraction. I don’t care which version of Mueller’s report sees the light of day, it’s based on a bogus accusation.
Your dodge is noted.

It’s quite telling.

Dino

Russian Asset
Your dodge is noted.

It’s quite telling.
Bulllshit.
Asked and answered.
Once again, when you don’t like the answer you pretend not to be able to read and blame the other person.
They can release any version of the report as far as I’m concerned. It can’t change anything. There’s your answer, clear as a bell.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bulllshit.
Asked and answered.
Once again, when you don’t like the answer you pretend not to be able to read and blame the other person.
They can release any version of the report as far as I’m concerned. It can’t change anything. There’s your answer, clear as a bell.
Is that your ridiculously evasive way of saying you want Baghdad Barr to release the full report?

Bugsy McGurk

President
This issue - Trump’s use of buffers - is looming larger. The direct links between Trump and those who presented his extortion demands were Mulvaney and Giuliani, and Trump’s GOP congressional co-conspirators are highlighting the absence of testimony from those two direct links.

Of course, there is no such testimony because Trump has directed them not to cooperate. Trump’s GOP congressional co-conspirators are fine with Trump pissing on Congress.

In any event, Trump’s use of such buffers is making this look more and more like the structure of the Corleone crime family...

D

Deleted member 21794

Is that your ridiculously evasive way of saying you want Baghdad Barr to release the full report?
My god man after that disastrous Mueller hearing you're still clinging to the Mueller report? Have some dignity.