• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Never got 'approved' email

Caroljo

Senator
I also have family in Grand Rapids. My sister and her now-husband both went to WMU and ended up staying there.
According to her link on her profile, it showed GR Michigan....just a mistake :) I live about 25 miles from WMU.....30 miles from GR.

Caroljo

Senator
When's the snow going to fly this year up there?
I wished NEVER! I've lived her just about all my life, and I absolutely HATE the winters! Hoping to retire soon so I don't have to get out in it :). I was born in this town, moved a few times during my previous marriage because he was in the Air Force. It is beautiful here in the winter though.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I wished NEVER! I've lived her just about all my life, and I absolutely HATE the winters! Hoping to retire soon so I don't have to get out in it :). I was born in this town, moved a few times during my previous marriage because he was in the Air Force. It is beautiful here in the winter though.
If you live long enough, Global Warming will fix that problem. ;)

Gone Girl

Dearly Beloved
Fall is my favorite season, followed by spring, winter, then summer.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Fall is my favorite season, followed by spring, winter, then summer.
I'm good with that order, but our winters in North Texas are a lot milder than in the North Country. We're still in 90+ degree days here, but that's coming to a quick end.

Gone Girl

Dearly Beloved
I'm good with that order, but our winters in North Texas are a lot milder than in the North Country. We're still in 90+ degree days here, but that's coming to a quick end.
Whatever happened with the flooding, were you in that mess?