• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama trashes Trump

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The only reason for a past president to talk crap
about a sitting president is to divide America.
Think about it!

That has always been Obama's goal. To divide America. And he's still at it.

Shameful.
The only reason for a present President to talk crap about the President before him is to cover his own lard ass....has to blame someone for his own failures.

Jen

Senator
AND??? What do you think about the orange POS you're so enamored with making snide remarks about OBAMA? He does it ALL.THE.TIME. How presidential is that? He has been dissing Obama and getting by with it. And it does bother you when Obama speaks the truth about your widdle Donnie. He's above reproach...right? MEH to you, Jen.
Yah. I knew you had some more screech in there.;)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I guess you weren't paying attention while Obama was president, didn't read my top post OR hear Obama's recent speech. You are even more out of touch than I realized.
So criticizing Trump is being divisive? Was Trump being divisive when he criticized Obama? How about when Trump lied and said his "investigators" had discovered something important related to Obama's BC? They discovered nothing.,..but it took Trump a couple of years to admit it.

S

Sickofleft

I think the longer it takes Democrats to realize that Obama was a terrible President the better.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think the longer it takes Democrats to realize that Obama was a terrible President the better.
"I think" was your first problem...you don't think. The tactic you suggest, blaming Obama for the severity of the Bush recession, blaming Obama for the Status Of Forces agreement to pull all US troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011 (because Bush didn't really mean it)...

You guys jumped through hoops claiming the unemployment rate was much higher than reported by the BLS, until Trump moved into the White House and all of a sudden the unemployment wasn't 40% (as suggested by Trump during the campaign)...it really was below 5% and Trump's claim to have put millions of people back to work was just so much bullshit.

I think the longer you guys think that Trump is doing a good job the worse it is for the country. Trump has lost 240 appointees, either fired or quit. How many indicted? How many pled guilty? How many times has he said our FBI, CIA, NSA...etc are incompetent or dishonest? Gee...that isn't divisive at all. How about his claim to know more about fighting ISIS than the generals? Great way to establish a rapport with the military, eh? Hey...let's get about 5,000 enlisted guys to march in a parade...because the troops love to march in parades?

This is the worst presidency in my life...the sooner he is out of office the better.

S

Sickofleft

"I think" was your first problem...you don't think. The tactic you suggest, blaming Obama for the severity of the Bush recession, blaming Obama for the Status Of Forces agreement to pull all US troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011 (because Bush didn't really mean it)...

You guys jumped through hoops claiming the unemployment rate was much higher than reported by the BLS, until Trump moved into the White House and all of a sudden the unemployment wasn't 40% (as suggested by Trump during the campaign)...it really was below 5% and Trump's claim to have put millions of people back to work was just so much bullshit.

I think the longer you guys think that Trump is doing a good job the worse it is for the country. Trump has lost 240 appointees, either fired or quit. How many indicted? How many pled guilty? How many times has he said our FBI, CIA, NSA...etc are incompetent or dishonest? Gee...that isn't divisive at all. How about his claim to know more about fighting ISIS than the generals? Great way to establish a rapport with the military, eh? Hey...let's get about 5,000 enlisted guys to march in a parade...because the troops love to march in parades?

This is the worst presidency in my life...the sooner he is out of office the better.
See the longer they keep this up the better.

You don't end up with a guy like Trump in the White House if the previous President was even close to as good as you all pretend he is. He wasn't, not even remotely.

Please keep standing about in a circle shooting yourselves.

justoffal

Senator
He is a narcissist, and like any good narcissist, Obama can't stand the fact that things are working so much better now that he is out of office and his policies were rolled back. He's up on stage desperately trying to take credit for the same Trump economy that he was trashing just before hand.

That's not the scary part though. The scary part is that there are idiots out there who believe him.
Hahaha....

The Dems must be pulling out their hair...
I'm already hearing back-lash .... He's not helping.... He can't lose any votes because he's not running for anything but he can sure cause problems for those who are.

Jo

EatTheRich

President
Think about it!

Shameful.
Or to defend America against that president’s depredations.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
See the longer they keep this up the better.

You don't end up with a guy like Trump in the White House if the previous President was even close to as good as you all pretend he is. He wasn't, not even remotely.

Please keep standing about in a circle shooting yourselves.
Are you at all noticing the distance between reality and your opinions? Obama wasn't running in 2016 and Biden would have kicked Trump's ass....

How do you think even a candidate as bad as Hillary got more votes than Trump?

You once again betray your priorities...your loyalty is to your party. Try thinking about what is best for our country some time. A trillion dollar deficit to fund a tax cut for primarily wealthy individuals isn't for the good of the nation. A trade war is a thermo nuclear response to a problem that needs a scalpel to solve it.

A president who reflexively blasts out tweets when someone pinches that thin skin of his and has to have his spokespeople constantly revising his message..."This is what he really meant" is not good for the country. A guy who constantly praises the likes of Kim Jong Un or Vlad Putin must make you wonder, just a bit?

S

Sickofleft

Are you at all noticing the distance between reality and your opinions? Obama wasn't running in 2016 and Biden would have kicked Trump's ass....

How do you think even a candidate as bad as Hillary got more votes than Trump?

You once again betray your priorities...your loyalty is to your party. Try thinking about what is best for our country some time. A trillion dollar deficit to fund a tax cut for primarily wealthy individuals isn't for the good of the nation. A trade war is a thermo nuclear response to a problem that needs a scalpel to solve it.

A president who reflexively blasts out tweets when someone pinches that thin skin of his and has to have his spokespeople constantly revising his message..."This is what he really meant" is not good for the country. A guy who constantly praises the likes of Kim Jong Un or Vlad Putin must make you wonder, just a bit?
Spare me your moral lectures you don't have anything to stand on.

You ignore the IRS Scandal and talk about tax policy.
You ignore the fact the Obama Administration lied about the attacks in Benghazi.
You ignore the fact they used incidental collection against political opponents
You ignore the fact they used uncorroborated oppo research bought and created for the Clinton campaign to get a FISA warrant on Trumps Campaign.
You ignore the fact that Obama "ended" the war in Iraq as irresponsibly as it was started.
You ignore the fact that Obama and John Kerry got their asses handed to them by Assad and Putin.

Huh.....ignore is a polite way of saying lied but be that as it may........... Obama was a [Unwelcome language removed] terrible President.

My loyalty is to my party? I did not vote for Trump I can't even stand the guy and wish he would shut up. Everything from arguing over how big his crowd was at his inaugural, a pointless missile strike in Syria and declaring the Nuclear threat in Korea over.....I have criticized him.

When have you ever said anything critical of your party?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow....I've heard the same thing claimed about Clinton, Bush, & Obama......It sounds like a trend....:>)
"W" was certainly divisive, when he resorted to the Supreme Court, rather than upholding the will of the voters...

The republicans, appointing a special prosecutor in search of a crime, then removing him when he found nothing and replacing him with Starr, were more to blame for the divisiveness. What did Clinton do that you'd call divisive? His affair with Lewinsky was certainly stupid...but divisive? Nah.

Obama was more the victim of republican divisiveness...from the very start.

S

Sickofleft

"W" was certainly divisive, when he resorted to the Supreme Court, rather than upholding the will of the voters...

The republicans, appointing a special prosecutor in search of a crime, then removing him when he found nothing and replacing him with Starr, were more to blame for the divisiveness. What did Clinton do that you'd call divisive? His affair with Lewinsky was certainly stupid...but divisive? Nah.

Obama was more the victim of republican divisiveness...from the very start.
Al Gore Lost

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Think about it!

Shameful.

So Trump isn't trying to divide America on a daily basis, ..........yeh OK GOT IT

It is simple, once the 2nd justice is seated the Establishment GOP will sit back and watch Mueller prosecute Trump's family and then your fearless leader will have to choose between himself or his criminal action kids , I bet he saves himself - then we will see how much you praise him.

The GOP is using Trump to get their agenda through, once mission is accomplished ( see above ) they will have no use for him, toss him to the dogs and try and act like they were heroes or something " saving America"

Thanks for the support!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Spare me your moral lectures you don't have anything to stand on.

You ignore the IRS Scandal and talk about tax policy.
You ignore the fact the Obama Administration lied about the attacks in Benghazi.
You ignore the fact they used incidental collection against political opponents
You ignore the fact they used uncorroborated oppo research bought and created for the Clinton campaign to get a FISA warrant on Trumps Campaign.
You ignore the fact that Obama "ended" the war in Iraq as irresponsibly as it was started.
You ignore the fact that Obama and John Kerry got their asses handed to them by Assad and Putin.

Huh.....ignore is a polite way of saying lied but be that as it may........... Obama was a [Unwelcome language removed] terrible President.

My loyalty is to my party? I did not vote for Trump I can't even stand the guy and wish he would shut up. Everything from arguing over how big his crowd was at his inaugural, a pointless missile strike in Syria and declaring the Nuclear threat in Korea over.....I have criticized him.

When have you ever said anything critical of your party?
1. I ignore the IRS issue because there was nothing there, as I've pointed out repeatedly.
Congress created a tax status for non-political groups. Tea Party groups ran out and applied for it, because you could get anonymous donations in unlimited amounts...Looks like a few liberal groups did the same. It was not PC to ask politically oriented questions to ascertain how legal the application was...that was the bottom line. What do you have to pin this on Obama? Any communication between the White House and the IRS telling them to do it? Nah.
2. You think they lied about the motivation of the attack on the consulate? Based on what? Any interviews with the attackers? Nope. So you really don't know if they were motivated by the anti-Islam video...but the attacks in Cairo and a dozen Muslim countries around the globe certainly were. SFW?
3. "Used incidental collection" against opponents. Are you saying they should have ignored the intercepted phone call with the Russian ambassador discussing sanctions if Trump got elected?
4. Bush ended our involvement in Iraq with a treaty he signed in December 2008. If it was a stupid treaty then say so...but Obama upheld the credibility of the US to enter into agreements. Doing as Trump did with the Iranian nuke deal does great damage to our national credibility.
5. A FISA judge read the FBI application and agreed. Don't like it? Take it up with the judge. Parts of the dossier were verified where it related to Carter Page. He met with Russian government officials, as the dossier stated. He did so as a representative of the Trump campaign...and he communicated that info back to the campaign, both before and after his trip to Moscow.

I have criticized things like the Cash for Clunkers deal, Obama's compromise with the repubs to extend unemployment benefits by also extending tax cuts for people making more than $250k. I initially criticized the dem telecommunications bill that prohibited law suits against telephone companies that complied with wiretapping requests until I talked to my congressman and learned more about it. I have criticized Pelosi as majority leader and others. I didn't like a lot of Obama's picks to Treasury posts, since they were the same people who started the slide into the recession. I have also criticized Clinton for his affair with Lewinsky and for signing the republican legislation that deregulated the derivatives market...I criticized the Affordable Care act for trying to do too much in one bill and for completely failing to implement a simple website.

I was critical of Clinton for inaction during the Serb/Bosnian war as well as for standing by while 500,000 people were murdered in Rwanda.

Is that enough?