• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Put away your broad Brush, RIGHTIE...You have been hoisted by your own petard. Hypocrites!!!

sear

Mayor
"None of that is relevant now that you people have come out in favor of killing children after they've been born." mm #138
"The fact that somebody over-sells an idea doesn't make it a bad idea. It makes them a bad salesman." Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA ret)

I have never endorsed or advocated infanticide.
Just because you allege some take a position I do not hold, does not invalidate the position I do hold.

Capisce ?
"None of that is relevant now that you people have come out in favor of killing children after they've been born." mm #138
That's factually wrong.
I can defend a woman's right to take RU-486, without having to support monsters that want to slay 3 year olds for sport.

note:
I see my #137 earned both thumbs up, and thumbs down.
I'm amused when I get negative reactions, which don't inspire a refutation.

a) Thanks.

b) Piffle. I've MOPPED THE FLOOR !! with you authoritarian anti-choicers here!

c) I suppose in this Republican Trump era, simply telling a lie is considered by Republican loyalists and fools as an adequate substitute for truth.

It never was.

"I will build a great, great wall on our Southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words." Republican primary presidential candidate Donald J. Trump 15/06/16 www.DonaldJTrump.com

sear

Mayor
How do the anti-choicers ever hope to gain any credibility if they can't even use truthful terminology?

a) They're not "pro-life". That's a self-glamorizing falsification. They're anti-choice, but they are too ashamed of their own position to state it honestly.

b) They continue to use clearly, deliberately inflammatory rhetoric such as: "BABIES KILLED!!!" to aggrandize their own position.

Who are they fooling?
An acorn is not an oak tree.
A zygote is not a baby.

And these traditional pro-choice perspectives have been with us for millennia.

1) A pregnant woman doesn't say: I have a baby right now.
Instead she says: "I'm going to have a baby." That means it's not a baby yet.

2) The "life begins at conception" crowd are wrong, in factual error in multiple ways.

2a) Life began at Genesis. Life continues at conception.

2b) If both gametes are not alive, then fertilization will not take place.
If fertilization succeeded, then both gametes were alive BEFORE conception, not "at" conception.

2c) Even holy scripture decisively refutes the "life begins at conception" lie of the anti-choicers.

“For the life of the flesh is in the blood ...”
KJV Leviticus 17:11

According to the Holy Bible, life does NOT begin when sperm meets egg. Instead, it starts weeks later, when blood (hemoglobin etc) is first manifested in the embryo.

The bottom line is, Republicans are simply outright wrong about their position.
They may not be the sharpest knives in the drawer.
But it seems some of them are at least smart enough to know their position is so weak they can't even pretend to advocate it persuasively without outlandish distortions and outright lies. EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF CONTRADICTING HOLY SCRIPTURE !!

What a disgrace! Hypocrites and liars pretending to moral superiority !!
"BABIES KILLED!!!" PM #136

Ridiculous!

• Dislike x 3
  • Like x 1
  • Disagree x 1
Note to MM #140

There's more to winning a debate than declaring victory.