• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racial Hypocrisy by Black Racists and their Lib Supporters.

freyasman

Senator
Don't worry about Black people being weakened. After 200+ years of legal slavery and 100 years of Jim Crow discrimination, I think we are doing pretty good. I'd go so far as to say, I doubt any other group of people could have survived the same conditions.
Yeah, because no other group of people in history ever had it tough. (sarcasm)
You know what? That shit is pretty played out, and the rest of us are getting pretty tired of waiting for ya'll to get your shit together. Racism is a huge problem for American blacks, IMO..... but it's your racism that's causing all the bullshit. A whole lot of black folks really don't like white people and will try to bully, intimidate, and often attack them (but only if they significantly out-number them; when they make the mistake of picking someone who is ready for them, they get their shit pushed in). If a black man is with a white woman and anyone so much as looks at them funny, then that person is accused of racism and publically shamed for being a bigot. But a white guy shows up with a black woman and he better be able to fight, because he will be physically attacked, (ask me how I know... go ahead, ask me :cool:) and always by multiple attackers simultaneously. Then he will be told he was stupid and irresponsible for putting himself in that position. They feel entitled to take what they want, from whomever they want, and anyone who disagrees is just trying to keep them down, amirite? And too damn many people are willing to overlook and excuse this behavior, especially the media, who will never mention the race of attackers when reporting crime, unless they are several shades lighter than the victims.... which is usually not the case, now is it?
People (who BTW are not racists), are sick of it.... they are sick of being accused of shit, and they are sick of being hunted in public venues by packs of feral little [Unwelcome language removed] savages, and they are sick of being made to feel like bigots for doing nothing more than calling a spade a spade.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You know what? That shit is pretty played out, and the rest of us are getting pretty tired of waiting for ya'll to get your shit together. Racism is a huge problem for American blacks, IMO..... but it's your racism that's causing all the bullshit. A whole lot of black folks really don't like white people and will try to bully, intimidate, and often attack them (but only if they significantly out-number them; when they make the mistake of picking someone who is ready for them, they get their shit pushed in). If a black man is with a white woman and anyone so much as looks at them funny, then that person is accused of racism and publically shamed for being a bigot. But a white guy shows up with a black woman and he better be able to fight, because he will be physically attacked, (ask me how I know... go ahead, ask me :cool:) and always by multiple attackers simultaneously. Then he will be told he was stupid and irresponsible for putting himself in that position. They feel entitled to take what they want, from whomever they want, and anyone who disagrees is just trying to keep them down, amirite? And too damn many people are willing to overlook and excuse this behavior, especially the media, who will never mention the race of attackers when reporting crime, unless they are several shades lighter than the victims.... which is usually not the case, now is it?
People (who BTW are not racists), are sick of it.... they are sick of being accused of shit, and they are sick of being hunted in public venues by packs of feral little [Unwelcome language removed] savages, and they are sick of being made to feel like bigots for doing nothing more than calling a spade a spade.
You sound like an angry White guy. Amirite?:)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
blacks are what,,10-12% of the population?

i worry as much about them as they do me...

its good to be white...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

i laugh when some prog cries "racism" when its pointed out the horrible position the democrats have put their former slaves in...

like it matters...racism will end when its no longer profitable for the blacks...i suspect that will come with a hispanic majority, hispanic pres. and a majority population that has no interest in what some other race did 250 years ago...

"my great ancestors were slaves"

"so what?"

"your a racist!"

"so what?"

"black lies matter!"

"to who?"

"we cant compete with you or whites!"

"stay in school"

"you owe us!"

"we owe you nothing"

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You forgot unapologetic, unashamed, unintimidated, unforgiven, and unforgiving.
Freyasman, you have every right to feel that way. Black men (and other men of color) have every right to feel that way too.
I stand by my statement of no other group of people having to survive the horrors of slavery, lynching, Jim Crow etc. that Black people have survived in the USA. No matter how you try to deny it, the history of this country's racism has contributed to the condition of some Black people today. Many were able to overcome the odds and are doing OK. Some were not.
And it seems like racism is still alive and well in many police departments around the USA. It appears to be open season on young Black men. I've told my son and grandson to please be careful in their interactions with police.

An Italian or Scott or Dane or Swede or German can integrate into American society easily, once they get acclimated they look just like any other white American. A black person can do the exact same thing yet still be tainted by their skin color only because our nation and our culture is completely dominated by white Europeans and there is nothing any black person can do to overcome this tragic fact. Even our President remains black to this culture despite being a prototype success regardless of race or color. If a man as incredible as Obama is still stigmatized for being black, what hope does a normal black person have in this racist society?

freyasman

Senator
Freyasman, you have every right to feel that way. Black men (and other men of color) have every right to feel that way too.
I stand by my statement of no other group of people having to survive the horrors of slavery, lynching, Jim Crow etc. that Black people have survived in the USA. No matter how you try to deny it, the history of this country's racism has contributed to the condition of some Black people today. Many were able to overcome the odds and are doing OK. Some were not.
And it seems like racism is still alive and well in many police departments around the USA. It appears to be open season on young Black men. I've told my son and grandson to please be careful in their interactions with police.
Bullshit. Blacks are the most racist, and the group most likely to launch a racially motivated attack in this country, but no mainstream media source has the balls to come out and say so. Even implying it will get you accused of being a racist, no matter how true it is.
Keep on blaming "Whitey" all you want, but when it gets down to it, ya'll need to quit pointing fingers and get your shit together.
http://takimag.com/article/barking_back_at_black_lives_matter_jim_goad#axzz3t22DuWRw

freyasman

Senator
An Italian or Scott or Dane or Swede or German can integrate into American society easily, once they get acclimated they look just like any other white American. A black person can do the exact same thing yet still be tainted by their skin color only because our nation and our culture is completely dominated by white Europeans and there is nothing any black person can do to overcome this tragic fact. Even our President remains black to this culture despite being a prototype success regardless of race or color. If a man as incredible as Obama is still stigmatized for being black, what hope does a normal black person have in this racist society?
Wahhh..... :cool:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Thank you, Woolleybugger. You are right on point.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Bullshit. Blacks are the most racist, and the group most likely to launch a racially motivated attack in this country, but no mainstream media source has the balls to come out and say so. Even implying it will get you accused of being a racist, no matter how true it is.
Keep on blaming "Whitey" all you want, but when it gets down to it, ya'll need to quit pointing fingers and get your shit together.
http://takimag.com/article/barking_back_at_black_lives_matter_jim_goad#axzz3t22DuWRw
Wow! I'd never heard of this racist website before. I learn something new everyday on PJ.
You say Blacks are the most racist, but I have yet to see a website full of hate and bigotry like this one, sponsered by Black people. And there are many others like it.:(

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
If your skin is Black, I don't care how educated, moral, kind or hardworking you are. You are still Black. And we know what that means in the USA.

freyasman

Senator
Wow! I'd never heard of this racist website before. I learn something new everyday on PJ.
You say Blacks are the most racist, but I have yet to see a website full of hate and bigotry like this one, sponsered by Black people. And there are many others like it.:(
Can you show me a racist statement anywhere in the article I linked to? No, right? But the whole thing is still "racist" (sarcasm).
Thanks for proving my point for me, BTW.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

no hope at all...you should leave and take 2 white progressives with you...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
google "black hate groups"
now look at the number of results...

there is none so blind as those that refuse to see..

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Can you show me a racist statement anywhere in the article I linked to? No, right? But the whole thing is still "racist" (sarcasm).

typical black racist...refuses to see the black racism all around the globe but thinks she sees racism that isnt there...

the black community is lost...

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I haven't proved anything for you unless you were trying to prove the bias against Blacks in the article. Go back and read what he said about the White guys who fired on the peaceful protesters in Minninapolis. smh.
Take it easy, Freyasman. And next time you want to prove something, don't post an article that doesn't back up your story. ;)

freyasman

Senator
I haven't proved anything for you unless you were trying to prove the bias against Blacks in the article. Go back and read what he said about the White guys who fired on the peaceful protesters in Minninapolis. smh.
Take it easy, Freyasman. And next time you want to prove something, don't post an article that doesn't back up your story. ;)
"Peaceful protestors"??? Lady, are you freaking serious??
In Minneapolis last Monday night, five Black Lives Matter protestors were shot by someone in a group of three white males who’d attended the protest. In report after report, the whites were referred to as “white supremacists” who sprayed lead at “peaceful” protestors. There was no journalistic equivocation, no “alleged”—this was all stated as fact.

The evidence that they were white supremacists? Simple hearsay from a spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter as well as from the aptly surnamed Nekima Levy-Pounds, who told the Minneapolis Star Tribune, “I am obviously appalled that white supremacists would open fire on nonviolent, peaceful protesters.”

That’s nice, Ms. Pounds, but what does the video evidence show?

It shows an angry mob of blacks surrounding and repeatedly sucker-punching someone who’s recording the event on his phone camera. It also shows two black males explaining that they were confused about whether the whites were actually “white supremacists” since one of the whites was holding a “Black Lives Matter” sign. It also shows those two black males explaining that the whites were surrounded, chased, and repeatedly punched before they reached for their guns.

But again and again, despite the clear evidence, the press described the black protestors as peaceful while referring to the whites they punched and chased as “white supremacists.”

http://takimag.com/article/barking_back_at_black_lives_matter_jim_goad/print#ixzz3tDZkxQrn

What "peaceful protestors"? The mob who accosted, surrounded, sucker-punched, chased, punched again, and then got their asses shot off in one of the clearest cases of self-defense I've seen this year? Is that the bunch who you're referring to? You gotta be [Unwelcome language removed] kidding me.... (SMH). If racism against blacks is so prevalent in this country and in LE, then why were the white guys the only ones charged? Especially in light of video evidence, and eyewitness testimony? (Because Minneapolis probably doesn't want a riot like Ferguson or Baltimore, and white folks are generally well-behaved enough not to riot like wild [Unwelcome language removed] animals, is my guess, but I digress :cool:)
You want to give your son and your grandson some good advice? I suggest you tell them that in spite of the bullshit narrative put forth by the MSM, and the BLM thugs, attacking men with guns is a good way to get left bleeding in the street. Or don't, because anyone stupid enough that they need to be told that needs to be removed from the gene pool, anyway.