• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian, if you're listening.....

Colorforms

Senator
He said Russia was a hoax, fake news, a scam. So you know good and well he was not talking about Russia rigging the election. He was talking about the Dems, Obama and Hillary rigging the election. Later on that turned into the "deep state" out to get him.

Stop right now if you are not going to be honest about what went on in 2016.
He was most definitely talking about Russia rigging the election.

Spamature

President
He was most definitely talking about Russia rigging the election.
Trump was not talking about Russia. He said Russia was a hoax and fake news. Obama was talking about the election in general being so far flung that no one entity could rig it. Trump was saying the Democrats and Hillary were trying to rig the election.

WTH ?

Did you not listen to him before you voted for him ? Because he most certainly said what I am repeating to you.

EatTheRich

President
Hillary Clinton campaign totals 13 fundraisers in foreign countries

While Clinton benefits from many fundraisers outside of the Beltway, she’s also cashing in on at least 13 events outside of the country, according to an analysis of Party Time‘s fundraising data.

Clinton’s campaign has held eight total fundraisers in London, including two in March. And her offshore fundraising operation has so far reached Munich with one fundraiser; Durban, South Africa with one fundraiser; and Mexico City with two fundraisers. It is worth noting, that to the best of our knowledge Clinton herself, won’t be attending any of these fundraising parties.

https://sunlightfoundation.com/2016/03/17/hillary-clinton-campaign-totals-13-fundraisers-in-foreign-countries/

Would that qualify?
Yeah, that would seem to violate the same unconstitutional statute.

D

Deleted member 21794

That he would directly seek and accept the aid of a foreign nation to gain the Presidency of the United States.
NO. I meant for you to make an accusation that doesn't involve you lying and/or making shite up.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump was not talking about Russia. He said Russia was a hoax and fake news. Obama was talking about the election in general being so far flung that no one entity could rig it. Trump was saying the Democrats and Hillary were trying to rig the election.

WTH ?

Did you not listen to him before you voted for him ? Because he most certainly said what I am repeating to you.
That's BS, the only reason Obama went out to tap down the controversy is because Trump was very vocal about the Russia issue. And again, Obama not only did nothing, but he went out and told Trump publicly to suck it up.

Spamature

President
NO. I meant for you to make an accusation that doesn't involve you lying and/or making shite up.
The in my top post headlines are NOT made up. My description of what Trump & Co were doing during the election is not made up.

So please tell me what you think that I have posted is made up or lying.

Spamature

President
That's BS, the only reason Obama went out to tap down the controversy is because Trump was very vocal about the Russia issue. And again, Obama not only did nothing, but he went out and told Trump publicly to suck it up.
Wait ? Are you trying to say that Trump was trying to warn Americans about Russian interference ? Because I don't know what you mean by Trump being "very vocal about the Russian issue"

Spamature

President
Yep, and Obama thought he was serious enough to try and humiliate Trump in public about it.

Here is a longer version of the video. He was talking about Trump claiming the election was rigged, not about Russia.

You can skip to 1:00 minute into his words.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wait ? Are you trying to say that Trump was trying to warn Americans about Russian interference ? Because I don't know what you mean by Trump being "very vocal about the Russian issue"
Although Trump and his toadies consorted with the Russkies during the campaign, and concealed all the Kremlin’s outreach, including the Trump Tower meeting, and Trump blamed the Kremlin’s crimes on a 400 pound guy sitting on his bed, Trump was actually “being very vocal about the Russian issue.”

Doesn’t that make sense to you?

;-)