• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shepard Smith Quits Fox News

Mick

The Right is always right
Sure, as long as you quit using Faux News, et al
Why would I want to not watch a source that told me that hands up-don't shoot never happened? Or that told me Russian collusion was a hoax? Or told me that Smollett was a racist liar? Or told me the Covington kids were being framed? Or told me the dossier was fake and paid for by Hillary Clinton? Or told the accusations against Kavanaugh were based on lies?

Seriously. I could read the daily beast and believe the exact opposite on all this and make myself look like a fool. Good job.

write on

Senator
Why would I want to not watch a source that told me that hands up-don't shoot never happened? Or that told me Russian collusion was a hoax? Or told me that Smollett was a racist liar? Or told me the Covington kids were being framed? Or told me the dossier was fake and paid for by Hillary Clinton? Or told the accusations against Kavanaugh were based on lies?

Seriously. I could read the daily beast and believe the exact opposite on all this and make myself look like a fool. Good job.
The same network you slobber over has had enough of drumpf.

You know it as well as I do. As I said above, you have to defend the indefensible because if you don't, you'll look like a fool if you try and show some intellect after kissing his ass for so long.

No turning back for drumpf's cultists.