• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Simple question

Spamature

President
How do the people who claim there is a war on Christianity in this country justify the suggested treatment of people because they are Muslims ?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
How do the people who claim there is a war on Christianity in this country justify the suggested treatment of people because they are Muslims ?
Easy.

The "war" on christianity is cultural. It's about mainstream secular culture labeling Christians as "bigots", "homophobes", and such. You know, public shaming, bullying, the usual.

Meanwhile, the ratio of Muslims who don't seem to mind ISIS is stunningly high. A Pew research study showed that only 20% of Muslims in 11 nation states in the middle east are against ISIS. 14% support, abut 64% don't have a preference either... don't have a preference on killing "infedels", beheading Christians? By the thousands? That's disturbing.

It's all about ratios. Religious Terrorism in our world today is predominantly Muslim-based. ISIS sympathizers try to bring up mere quotes by a kooky protestant minister or two... or refer to some historic abortion bombing that happened decades ago. But, the ratio of scale in incomparable. Muslim terrorism is unfortunately a problem. There's no question about that.

Easy.

The "war" on christianity is cultural. It's about mainstream secular culture labeling Christians as "bigots", "homophobes", and such. You know, public shaming, bullying, the usual.

Meanwhile, the ratio of Muslims who don't seem to mind ISIS is stunningly high. A Pew research study showed that only 20% of Muslims in 11 nation states in the middle east are against ISIS. 14% support, abut 64% don't have a preference either... don't have a preference on killing "infedels", beheading Christians? By the thousands? That's disturbing.

It's all about ratios. Religious Terrorism in our world today is predominantly Muslim-based. ISIS sympathizers try to bring up mere quotes by a kooky protestant minister or two... or refer to some historic abortion bombing that happened decades ago. But, the ratio of scale in incomparable. Muslim terrorism is unfortunately a problem. There's no question about that.
I'm surprised the question even had to be asked by someone as intelligent as Spammy. This is the really compelling question. Why doesn't Spammy know the correct answer that you gave so reasonably well?

Spamature

President
Easy.

What do the polls say about those Christian's opinion of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that have been killed both pre emptively and in retaliation ? How many of them support more bombings and how many are against launching attacks that they know or should know will kill civilians ? How many have no opinion ? After all their deaths and suffering is just as real as anyone's else's anywhere else in the world.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
What do the polls say about those Christian's opinion of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that have been killed both pre emptively and in retaliation ? How many of them support more bombings and how many are against launching attack that they know or should know will kill civilians or how many have no opinion. After all their deaths and suffering is just as real as anyone's else's anywhere else in the world.
Do you know of any religion that is producing religious terrorism across the world at any scale other than Muslim-based ISIS?

And, is it not at all concerning that so many Muslims don't seem to wish to oppose them?

That says something about them, culturally, as far as how they view human life, in particular western human life.

Remember, there was no "Jesus" and new Testament to bring forth loving all in the Qaran. Death to the infidels is a lifelong command, not just a particular instance, which is what the Old Testament is full of when it pertains to violence.

What do the polls say about those Christian's opinion of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that have been killed both pre emptively and in retaliation ? How many of them support more bombings and how many are against launching attacks that they know or should know will kill civilians ? How many have no opinion ? After all their deaths and suffering is just as real as anyone's else's anywhere else in the world.
This is a different question. What do you suggest should be done in Syria(?) or for Syria. Just leave and not support, defend, or attack anyone?

Christians who care know that Turkey and Saudi Arabia got the U.S. (Obama) involved in supporting a salafist/wahabi anti-regime force. That force then went all Islamic on the Christians, Yazidis and Kurds. What is it that should have happened if you were Pres. Obama?

Do you know of any religion that is producing religious terrorism across the world at any scale other than Muslim-based ISIS?

And, is it not at all concerning that so many Muslims don't seem to wish to oppose them?

That says something about them, culturally, as far as how they view human life, in particular western human life.

Remember, there was no "Jesus" and new Testament to bring forth loving all in the Qaran. Death to the infidels is a lifelong command, not just a particular instance, which is what the Old Testament is full of when it pertains to violence.
Spamature changed the question on you. It went to why don't Christians care about the violence being visited on Muslims by other Muslims and by American adventurism under Obama's direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President

Depends on what you consider to be "terrorism". If it is killing people and destroy property then Muslims are far behind in the tit for tat game.

Where are Christians in opposing the killing of Muslims civilians ? What does that say about their cultural value of Middle Eastern human life ? Also they see stuff that we do not. I don't remember seeing the bodies of children being pulled from the rubble of a bombed out building in our media. But you can bet they see it in theirs.

As for comparing the two religions, that is not the point of this thread.

Spamature

President
Spammy changed the question on you. It went to why don't Christians care about the violence being visited on Muslims by other Muslims and by American adventurism under Obama's direction.
No I responded to his answer. If anyone changed to course of the conversation it was not me.

Spamature

President
This is a different question. What do you suggest should be done in Syria(?) or for Syria. Just leave and not support, defend, or attack anyone?

Christians who care know that Turkey and Saudi Arabia got the U.S. (Obama) involved in supporting a salafist/wahabi anti-regime force. That force then went all Islamic on the Christians, Yazidis and Kurds. What is it that should have happened if you were Pres. Obama?
That is a different question. I was asking about what is going on in this country not in another. He brought up ISIS which as far as I know has nothing to do with what is going on here. Who is supposing we should treat a person known to be member of ISIS who plans to kill people the same as you would anyone else ?

Where are Christians in opposing the killing of Muslims civilians ? What does that say about their cultural value of Middle Eastern human life ? Also they see stuff that we do not. I don't remember seeing the bodies of children being pulled from the rubble of a bombed out building in our media. But you can bet they see it in theirs.
The vast majority of killing is Muslims on Muslims. How do you stop infighting at a geopolitical level when talking fails? Do you just walk away?

That is a different question. I was asking about what is going on in this country not in another. He brought up ISIS which as far as I know has nothing to do with what is going on here. Who is supposing we should treat a person known to be member of ISIS who plans to kill people the same as you would anyone else ?
You ask open ended questions and expect answers? Context is the point for logical conversation. Without context it is an exercise in emotional expression.

So somebody brings up ISIS.

Spamature

President
The vast majority of killing is Muslims on Muslims. How do you stop infighting at a geopolitical level when talking fails? Do you just walk away?
See you are dragging this off track. You did it by dredging up Saddam. Now you are doing it with violence in other countries. How does this justify the persecution here ?

Spamature

President
You ask open ended questions and expect answers? Context is the point for logical conversation. Without context it is an exercise in emotional expression.

So somebody brings up ISIS.
No it was not open ended. Bringing up other parts of the world to justify what is happening in this country is just a way of running from the question. Anyone group in this country is capable of violence. Most of the terrorist acts and mass killings committed in this country lately have been done by people who are definitely not Muslims.

Days

Commentator
No it was not open ended. Bringing up other parts of the world to justify what is happening in this country is just a way of running from the question. Anyone group in this country is capable of violence. Most of the terrorist acts and mass killings committed in this country lately have been done by people who are definitely not Muslims.
We've been watching this country turn anti-Muslim ever since 09/11/2001. So much so, we fear for my stepson's life - and he's Christian - but his ethnicity is 1/2 Pakistani and that's close enough for stupid Americans who judge by color of skin. My wife and stepson carry a Pakistani last name... you better believe I am watching Trump's call for adding them to a database. I don't think any American Muslim is stupid enough to volunteer their name for such a program; the government will run filters on existing databases, and when they do that, my Christian wife and stepson will go into that database. That is the world we live in.

Not true. When you are asking moral questions context matters. It may be the only thing that matters.

See you are dragging this off track. You did it by dredging up Saddam. Now you are doing it with violence in other countries. How does this justify the persecution here ?
No, I did not bring up Saddam. I brought up Syria with a question mark: "Syria(?)"

What persecution here?