• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some people live to be offended....others just mind their own business....LOL.

Barbella

Senator
Interesting exchange I had the other day at a Big Lots store near me. The cashier, whom I've gotten to know a bit from my frequent visits to the store and we often chat a little bit, told me that a prior customer (a black man) was very upset and offended (he TOLD her he was offended, btw) that Big Lots is still selling Paula Deen items.

The cashier is ALSO black....but obviously sane and a conservative. The customer, OBVIOUSLY, was a easily offended liberal and Obama voter.

Obviously.

fairsheet

Senator
it's actually very good cookware....I own some.
Deen doesn't make it at some sort of Deen factory. It's made - probably in China - and emblazoned with her name. To the extent the value of her name has dived into the toilet I say.....snap it up quick!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I guess it went over your head, and the explanation will also evade your comprehension. So why bother
I figured that once Robert Byrd was dead, the right would lose a bit of their fascination with the man. I was wrong.

Your post was really....really....really...really dumb. You know that, don't you?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Byrd apologized. Didn't matter. Still doesn't.

Your post was nothing but a lame attack on people who exist solely in your mind.
Dean did the same thing but did that matter? the man who was offended at big lots because they had Paula Dean cookware, wonder why he wasn't offended because Byrd was an elected representative making laws that would affect him? Paula Dean did what that would effect his life?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Dean did the same thing but did that matter? the man who was offended at big lots because they had Paula Dean cookware, wonder why he wasn't offended because Byrd was an elected representative making laws that would affect him? Paula Dean did what that would effect his life?
Was this in West Virginia?

Like I said...some folks simply cannot let go of Robert Byrd, even in his death.

If you wish to speak to the offended man, go find him and ask him. Why on earth would you think I should speak for him?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Was this in West Virginia?

Like I said...some folks simply cannot let go of Robert Byrd, even in his death.

If you wish to speak to the offended man, go find him and ask him. Why on earth would you think I should speak for him?
Once again it went above your comprehension level.