• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The repubicans Star witness...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why?
Let's just play it out. If the whistleblower was revealed the most biased person in the world. It wouldn't refute anything in the whistleblower's complaint.
Yeah, but you’re opposing the GOP plot to send the Trump impeachment off on an irrelevant tangent - a sliming of the whistleblower. You’re wrecking their good time!

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You must have ingested what Adam Schiff said Trump said.

If not tell us exactly what the whistle-blower said and exactly [your claim] what Trump said....in quotes please.
Feel free
I'm not taking homework assignments.

Spamature

President
It really doesn't matter. The details of the conversation are in the public record. Vindman's "testimony" is as irrelevant as that of these "more people" you mention. The facts are pretty simple:
Vindman's testimony makes it clear that the details released is not the full conversation, as it is noted on the released summary itself.

1. Asking the Ukrainians to look into potential corruption by Joe Biden is not illegal, because it really isn't "election meddling" - for one because Biden won't be the nominee and also because if Biden did nothing, no harm no foul and if he did something, then it's something we should know.
It violates the MLAT we have in place with Ukraine, and the independence rules of both the Ukrainian Prosecutor's office and the DOJ in their activities.

2. Zelensky has said he had no idea the aid was being withheld, and in fact, felt no pressure to do anything.
But that is not true.

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

3. The aid was in fact released and the investigation in fact did not occur.
The lack of success is not what determines if something is an illegal act.
All you have to do is try.

4. Trump has sold Ukraine lethal weaponry, whereas Obama did not, so the idea that Trump is somehow doing Putin's bidding here is absurd.
Not really

Under the conditions of the foreign military sale, the Trump administration stipulates that the Javelins must be stored in western Ukraine—hundreds of miles from the battlefield.

“I see these more as symbolic weapons than anything else,” said Samuel Charap, a senior political scientist at Rand Corp. Experts say the conditions of the sale render them useless in the event of a sustained low-level assault—the kind of attack Ukraine is most likely to face from Russia

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/03/far-from-the-front-lines-javelin-missiles-go-unused-in-ukraine/

5. Vindman's statement makes it clear that he is, in fact, operating in violation of the oath he took as a military officer, and displays clear evidence that he is in fact operating on behalf of a foreign government.
He took and oath to defend the Constitution, not Trump. You guys seem to get the two mixed up.

6. Anyone who looks at the (lack of) evidence behind the Russian "collusion" narrative, and then somehow finds nothing to question in this matter is not an unbiased observer.
Not according to Steve Bannon's sworn testimony.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-stone/bannon-delivers-damaging-testimony-in-trial-of-longtime-trump-adviser-stone-idUSKBN1XI290

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Bed wetting son?
Yes. Do you want me to repeat it?

Meet Scott Melker: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Disc+Jockey+Scott+Melker

Evidently Scott Melker, a well known disc jockey in FL wasn't afraid of retribution for his story about Trump Jr and his evil daddy. Other classmates have said pretty much the same thing about DJTJ. I'd feel sorry for him for all this if he hadn't grown up to be such an a$$hole like his Daddy.

Scott Melker updated his status.
November 3, 2016 · Miami Beach, FL ·
As many of you know, I attended the University of Pennsylvania with Donald Trump Jr. I feel compelled to share this story before the election, in the hopes that it will shed a bit of light on the kind of person that Donald Trump is, and the kind of son that he raised.

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate. Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.

Donald Jr. was a drunk in college. Every memory I have of him is of him stumbling around campus falling over or passing out in public, with his arm in a sling from injuring himself while drinking. He absolutely despised his father, and hated the attention that his last name afforded him. His nickname was "Diaper Don," because of his tendency to fall asleep drunk in other people's beds and urinate. I always felt terrible for him.

I am voting for Hillary Clinton for a number of reasons, her opponent notwithstanding. However, in light of what I saw that day, it is clear to me that Donald Trump lacks the temperament and basic social decency to run our country.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
i notice NO ONE has yet linked to the texct of the relevant US LAW which supposedly protects the identity of a whistleblower, as so many on the left here claim it does.

I wonder why?

No, I really don't wonder. It's because no such protection EXISTS under the law.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
if no one knows who he or she is, because the law protects their anonymity, HOW are they getting death threats from Republicans?
The name that has been rumored to be the whistle blower was enough...even without knowing he's the guy...the Trump mob has threatened him.