• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump admits he welcomed Russia's help to win in 2016

FakeName

Governor
Well you tell US, what I saw was a vid that was edited, out of context and had the authors words. How can you say that was news? are you high?
What did Trump say. It was perfectly clear. Is there any excuse for what he said?

Watch this until the end.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Vox is lying.

Here is his actual answer:

His exact words when asked whether his campaign would accept damaging information on his opponents from foreign governments – such as China or Russia – or hand it over to the FBI were, “I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening.”
If Trump did that, he would be violating the law.

The facts dont' work the Uranium Lie is a Fox News/ Hannity top 10'er = NEVER will they admit to facts, I find it interesting how Hillary controlled the Uranium in the first place ?
Hillary had super powers and made her impervious to any gamma radiation that will kill normal human beings.

That's what FOX news tells them that's what they believe

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Regarded as being felonious, according to Judge Napolitano -- it's hard to believe this was actually on FOX. :cool:

Brian Tyler Cohen
Published on Jun 13, 2019

Subscribe 170K
BREAKING: Fox News' Judge Napolitano and Shep Smith just gave Trump some chilling news about his open invitation to collude with foreign powers in 2020.

Yep, Napolitano confirms that if Trump accepted foreign donation, he'd be committing a felony.

Cartoon makes a good point. I like it. Will this election suffer like the last in 2016 when Obama let the Russians sabotage Hillary. Obviously the mid terms weren't affected, otherwise Pelosi would not be speaker. Clearly now that Obama is not in charge, we don't have worry about another 2016.
Mitch McConnell told Obama that he would not go along with alerting America about Russia helping Donald Trump win the 2016 election

Obama should have told McConnell to go pound sand and told America anyway but Obama wanted to make sure he had McConnell helping him

McConnell only wanted to help the Russians and Red Dawn

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Should the president be "punking" Americans on matters of law and national security?

Do you honestly think that is appropriate behavior for a president?

Only if you are a knucklehead would you take it seriously.

Again, the key word is 'may'. He didn't say 'will'.

Now, you must be terribly upset at The Hillary Campaign for actually using foreign intel that kicked off the Mueller prob- which started with opposition research.

If you are a grown up- you will agree (not may agree)

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
During a May 23, 2017 House Intelligence Committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 election, then-Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), asked Brennan, “When you learned of Russian efforts, did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?”

Brennan famously replied, “As I said, Mr. Gowdy, I don’t do evidence.”

Which means they had zero.

FakeName

Governor
S
Only if you are a knucklehead would you take it seriously.

Again, the key word is 'may'. He didn't say 'will'.

Now, you must be terribly upset at The Hillary Campaign for actually using foreign intel that kicked off the Mueller prob- which started with opposition research.

If you are a grown up- you will agree (not may agree)
Shouldn't the president of the United States of America always be taken seriously?

Amazing how low Trump has brought the office of the president of the USA in such a short time.

FakeName

Governor
During a May 23, 2017 House Intelligence Committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 election, then-Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), asked Brennan, “When you learned of Russian efforts, did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?”

Brennan famously replied, “As I said, Mr. Gowdy, I don’t do evidence.”

Which means they had zero.
Which means they had "Intel" which is different than evidence.

Duh!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
S

Shouldn't the president of the United States of America always be taken seriously?

Amazing how low Trump has brought the office of the president of the USA in such a short time.
Fighting back against our leftist media.

Amazing how low of a standard you set.