• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump cans Jeff Sessions

4/15

Mayor
CNN is the least offensive news source on the tube. Fux only puts out what trump wants people to hear.

I didn't read the link. What the [Unwelcome language removed] do I care what it says. It is just what I say about CNN on sight. CNNSucks and it is because of who works there. The people there are the problem.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't read. What the [Unwelcome language removed] do I care what it says. It is just what I say about CNN on sight. CNNSucks and it is because of who works there. The people there are the problem.
Translation: I have nothing to add to the conversation.

Translation: I have nothing to add to the conversation.
I am beginning to sound like you and Bugs. You guyz are a real good influence.

Like there was no other link to that story. Come on Yahoo is a POS source you can link. At least pretend CNN isn't the only thing you consume.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Now that he is no longer part of the admin does that mean executive privilege is no longer a barrier to him testifying before congress ?
I’m sure Trump would still claim executive privilege - he needs to suppress the truth.

That said, I hope the Keebler Elf is pissed enough to do a little snitching.

;-)

Spamature

President
I’m sure Trump would still claim executive privilege - he needs to suppress the truth.

That said, I hope the Keebler Elf is pissed enough to do a little snitching.

;-)
Pissed or not doesn't matter when he under oath. I say subpoena every fired Trumpie who ever worked in the admin or on the campaign.

S

Sickofleft

In order for there to be a "next" obstruction of justice , would have to have a first one.

You don't, but don't let that keep you from lying.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am beginning to sound like you and Bugs. You guyz are a real good influence.

Like there was no other link to that story. Come on Yahoo is a POS source you can link. At least pretend CNN isn't the only thing you consume.
I gave you two more links to the story. Go to the CNN story and tell me what part of it is fake.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In order for there to be a "next" obstruction of justice , would have to have a first one.

Yeah, why would firing the guy in charge of the investigation be thought of as obstruction...

Bugsy McGurk

President

There’s been a slew of them, as you know. And Mueller has thoroughly investigated them, as you know. And Trump is trying to squash the Mueller probe in an attempt to bury them, as you know.

All of which is warmly received in the Banana Republic of Trumplandia.

S

Sickofleft

Yeah, why would firing the guy in charge of the investigation be thought of as obstruction...
Sessions is not in charge of the "investigation" (which is a farce), he recused himself.

So please explain to everyone how a guy who has nothing to do with it being fired is obstruction.

I'll wait.

S

Sickofleft

There’s been a slew of them, as you know. And Mueller has thoroughly investigated them, as you know. And Trump is trying to squash the Mueller probe in an attempt to bury them, as you know.

All of which is warmly received in the Banana Republic of Trumplandia.
Hasn't even been one let alone a slew. I don't know how obstruction of justice works in the fascist fantasy land you live in but given everything you have ever wrote about this, it has no basis in reality.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sessions is not in charge of the "investigation" (which is a farce), he recused himself.

So please explain to everyone how a guy who has nothing to do with it being fired is obstruction.

I'll wait.
Gee...who else has Trump fired?