• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump on Omarosa: “She’s a lowlife”

Jen

Senator
It takes a lowlife to recognize a lowlife. Trump is a fine example of that. He showed what a lowlife he was even while campaigning and at the debates. Yet, you voted for and uphold everything that "lowlife" says and does. Does that make you proud?
Not sure why you would ask or care what makes me "proud". My being "proud" never revolves around public figures. Never. Since you are so interested in that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not sure why you would ask or care what makes me "proud". My being "proud" never revolves around public figures. Never. Since you are so interested in that.
nina still posting of Don's dad giving him money to wit infers her dad has never done same and she's jealous

back when Trump was a dem/libs and rubbing elbows with Clintons...……..he's donated $millions to dem/lib politicians!

or is that Byrd at the desk?
Nah, Byrd changed his feathers were as Red Don stays tried and true racist that RusssiaPublicans love to this day.

Love hating Americans cause the color of their skin, support the conservative cult

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, Byrd changed his feathers were as Red Don stays tried and true racist that RusssiaPublicans love to this day.

Love hating Americans cause the color of their skin, support the conservative cult
yousecantshandlesdatruff

How do you changed feathers after hanging so many blacks?

so racist he brought Omarosa to the white house as an aid

if he said the 'N' word it would have been in 2004, yet Osama followed him for 14 years like a dog

John Doe

I detest liberalism

That's the official story but even Wiki reveals he remained a racist sympathizer to the Klan
===========

Robert C. Byrd, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd, wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd attempted to explain or defend his former membership in the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[1] Byrd, a Democrat, eventually became his party leader in the Senate. Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake."[2] However, in a 2001 incident Byrd, Democrat, repeatedly used the phrase "white niggers" on a national television broadcast.[3]

Spamature

President
yousecantshandlesdatruff

How do you changed feathers after hanging so many blacks?

so racist he brought Omarosa to the white house as an aid

if he said the 'N' word it would have been in 2004, yet Osama followed him for 14 years like a dog
Ask the blacks who know you, why they still associate with you, after you've used the word an untold number of times.

Colorforms

Senator
Omarosa the opportunist still has made some good points about the mentally unstable, incompetent, lying, bullying, racist, sexist, know-nothing Trump. She was surprised at how racist the whole lot of them were.

From Julie's message center: MaryAnne dropped in the other day looking for you. Said she missed you and tried to PM you.
This was a black woman under the employ of the White house, am I correct? If they are racist, who hired her?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ask the blacks who know you, why they still associate with you, after you've used the word an untold number of times.
because we've been friends like forever and first time I heard the word "nigger" a black friend was saying it...…….

This ain't LA you chump...……...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This was a black woman under the employ of the White house, am I correct? If they are racist, who hired her?
and if she isn't lying she heard the word in 2004...……..it's 2018...…...evidently didn't bother her if said for 14 years!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I guess I erred...you have no pride or dignity, voting for a Treasonous, filthy puke like Trump. You're so enamored of him it's sickening.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
because we've been friends like forever and first time I heard the word "nigger" a black friend was saying it...…….

This ain't LA you chump...……...
I think you're lying. You'd NEVER have a black as a real "friend". Thank God for that. There's not a black man alive who deserves to have a "friend" like you.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Anyone who would do that is trash no matter what color their skin is. Being willing to air State secrets is the mark of a traitor.
State Secrets? You have any evidence she talked about state secrets?