• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's Ego Wall Crumbles

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
True. But when the primary focus of your entire campaign is the wall, that is a whole new level. His supports were chanting "build that wall", not "fix that wall" or "slightly enhance the wall that is currently there".

i think there was other focus. but point taken

then again, as others cited it takes time... or was there an expectation thaat it should be done by now. (particularly in light of the amount of time it takes to build something of that scale..?)

Nostra

Governor
How is the wall an ineffective waste of money?

The wall that is already built hasn't stemmed the flow of people or drugs. There is nothing that leads me to believe a bigger wall would stem the flow of drugs or people. It's just a giant waste of money.
Your story is refuted by the facts.

Oops!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How is the wall an ineffective waste of money?

The wall that is already built hasn't stemmed the flow of people or drugs. There is nothing that leads me to believe a bigger wall would stem the flow of drugs or people. It's just a giant waste of money.
then why did fear and hate lead to what we have now, that seems to need replacing..

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
i think there was other focus. but point taken

then again, as others cited it takes time... or was there an expectation thaat it should be done by now. (particularly in light of the amount of time it takes to build something of that scale..?)
There were other points, but I saw this as the number one issue of his campaign. That, repealing and replacing Obamacare and cutting taxes I would think would round out the top 3. I bet it's documented somewhere.

I never had anything to say about the timeliness of the wall being built. I believe that anything overly done for symbolic purposes will be destroyed in the future. But I'm only guessing.