• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s Tie Was Held Together With Tape At The Inauguration

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
lol..... It's hilarious to see this billionaire with his tie being held in place with scotch tape at his inauguration.
trumps tie with tape.JPG
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tie-inauguration-scotch-tape_us_58837f78e4b0e3a735693611

trumps ties.JPG

Donald Trump got a lot of flak after a photographer and an unfortunate breeze revealed that he held his tie together with sticky tape.

New photos from Friday’s inauguration reveal that the tape was not a one-time sartorial decision. The billionaire once again opted for holding his tie together with tape as he was sworn in to be president of the United States.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tie-inauguration-scotch-tape_us_58837f78e4b0e3a735693611

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
So you don't know how to properly tie a tie either.

So sad. Loser.
No actually I do.

I also graduated from USC
Joined the Army to fly Helicopters then had a long career in Government and raised 5 kids who are all independent and successful.
And am happily married to a successful accountant and beautiful woman and mother.

I hear your a stay at home puke.

SB
Fin loser

lol..... It's hilarious to see this billionaire with his tie being held in place with scotch tape at his inauguration.
View attachment 36209

View attachment 36210

Donald Trump got a lot of flak after a photographer and an unfortunate breeze revealed that he held his tie together with sticky tape.

New photos from Friday’s inauguration reveal that the tape was not a one-time sartorial decision. The billionaire once again opted for holding his tie together with tape as he was sworn in to be president of the United States.

Keep us posted on important stuff like this. Huffpo did some good work here. I like it. Hillary 2020!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No actually I do.

I also graduated from USC
Joined the Army to fly Helicopters then had a long career in Government and raised 5 kids who are all independent and successful.
And am happily married to a successful accountant and beautiful woman and mother.

I hear your a stay at home puke.

SB
Fin loser
Then you have no need for scotch tape on your tie.

You also have trouble with grammar.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Get back to your chores pussy boy.

Your wife expects you to have dinner on the table when she gets home from her date.

SB
I understand your lashing out, just because you don't know how to properly tie a tie...or the way to spell you're. Those failures in basic tasks must frustrate you no end.

Sad.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
I understand your lashing out, just because you don't know how to properly tie a tie...or the way to spell you're. Those failures in basic tasks must frustrate you no end.

Sad.
Lol

Yea.

I'm sure you consider your pussyness being pointed out as "lashing out".

Pajama boy

SB

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Lol

Yea.

I'm sure you consider your pussyness being pointed out as "lashing out".

Pajama boy

SB
Yes...clearly lashing out. You admitted you don't know how to properly tie a tie. You misspelled a commonly used word in your haste to make your pathetic personal comment. You're stuck in some sad juvenile ballot box world from 15 years ago and all you can do is make pathetic personal comments that are based solely on your imagination. You're a weak little man, that's why the pretend nonsense about your sexual exploits and the need to insult others.

You live in a world where you believe these juvenile insults to be of value. They aren't.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You're a pussy.

SB
Like I said, you're a sad little man who believes this stuff to be valuable. It just makes you look like a little child.

You could fix it, at least part of it...by learning how to properly tie a tie so you don't need to use scotch tape.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Pussy

Ohh and you don't use tape to tie the tie dummy.

You use it to keep the tag end in place or to close a seam.

Complicated stuff.

SB

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Damn you are like a lil girl.

I guess you feel threatened by traditional men.

Go fold your wife's undies before she whips your ass again.

SB
Starting to feel sorry for you

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Damn you are like a lil girl.

I guess you feel threatened by traditional men.

Go fold your wife's undies before she whips your ass again.

SB
Starting to feel sorry for you
See, all you have is the insult approach. It really doesn't make you a big man, it makes you look sad and pathetic and incapable of being a man.

Traditional men know how to properly tie a tie...and know what the keeper loop is for. You admitted that you don't and all you can do is make dumbass gender based comments, Southern BOY is correct. Boy...not man.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Pussy
First show me where I admitted to not knowing how to tie a tie.

My father taught me how to tie a half Windsor and a full Windsor when I was about 9 .

I like the full Windsor and haven't given it another thought.

You apparently get obsessed with girly stuff and can't seem to let it go.

But I assume it is because you are a failed man who stays at home cleaning house.

Pussy.

SB
A man