• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Update on the Refugee Caravan.

Asylum is a legal means of immigration and the refugee caravan is using those means to immigrate and they aren't "illegals". Now Trump's xenophobic propaganda has been exposed:
Francis Cissna, the director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, told a subcommittee of the House Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday that 327 migrants believed to have been traveling with the refugee caravan have sought asylum at a U.S. port of entry.

Cissna said that, so far, 216 of those 327 migrants have undergone a “credible fear” interview, one of the first steps of the asylum process that establishes whether an applicant has a “credible fear” of persecution if they return to their native country.

Of those 216 people, “205 got positive screenings,” he said. That means that 94% of those interviewed were able to establish they have a credible possible fear.
https://splinternews.com/trump-administration-mad-that-so-many-refugee-caravan-m-1826262546

4/15

Mayor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just because you are a loser doesn't mean we are. My house is a 4 bed 2 and 1/2 bath with two cottages on the property. I will not rent to conservatives though.
Your house is a cottage, if that's how big it is

let me guess, you also own over 8,000 acres..........NO...............LOSER

illegals aren't conservatives

Last edited:
Yep, of course he's a blow hard, doubt he's got anything to rent..........probably a renter himself.
Maybe, but if not, and he's discriminating against prospective tenants based on their political orientation, he's in for a world of trouble. Especially being the old white geezer he is...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
OMG - are you serious ! A non white person is posting here...............wait I think that has been going on for a while?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I live in California and I can refuse to rent to conservatives. They are known to not pay and have usually bad references. And California is Ca or Calif or California not tez or rk or booger
of course you can when you have nothing for rent
didn't you post you had a muffler shop
remember the cake bakers!

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Just because you are a loser doesn't mean we are. My house is a 4 bed 2 and 1/2 bath with two cottages on the property. I will not rent to conservatives though.
So are you opening up a spare room or two for refugees? Put your real estate where your mouth is?

Of course you won’t because you’re a liberal.