• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Welcome New, Infrequent, And Returning Members

Jen

Senator
Talking from your butt?

You are the PJ resident clueless poster.

Let us make it easy for you and your peter buddy!

Prove your accusation or GFY
You are nasty.
I hope you aren't Sunset Rose. Many posters here who would know.........say you are.

Thank you for showing me that when a newbie shows up I need to steer clear because the game they play is to be nice ..........then when they are treated like a normal person..........show that they are really creepy nasty .............like you showed me.

I may be clueless since I tend to trust that all people are nice inside. You've taught me not to be that kind of clueless. You have a horrifyingly awful inside.

Bear Claw

President
You are nasty.
I hope you aren't Sunset Rose. Many posters here who would know.........say you are.

Thank you for showing me that when a newbie shows up I need to steer clear because the game they play is to be nice ..........then when they are treated like a normal person..........show that they are really creepy nasty .............like you showed me.

I may be clueless since I tend to trust that all people are nice inside. You've taught me not to be that kind of clueless. You have a horrifyingly awful inside.

Your hope came true. I am not Sunset but she messages me a few times and seems a lot more sane than you!

LOL

Jen

Senator
Your hope came true. I am not Sunset but she messages me a few times and seems a lot more sane than you!

LOL
Rose spent a very long time accusing me of being another poster........She followed me around the board with those accusations. It was sheer harassment. I only post as Jen and have never ever had a sock puppet.

IF indeed you aren't Rose............... maybe now she knows what it feels like.

IF you ARE Rose. ... Karma.

Bear Claw

President
Rose spent a very long time accusing me of being another poster........She followed me around the board with those accusations. It was sheer harassment. I only post as Jen and have never ever had a sock puppet.

IF indeed you aren't Rose............... maybe now she knows what it feels like.

IF you ARE Rose. ... Karma.

You still are slow.

I AM NOT SUNSET ROSE FOR THE LAST TIME.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

LOL
You are very kind, Bear Claw. I never realized how much power I had on this board. Some folks just can't get over me, even when I'm rarely here.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Hello Sunset Rose. Welcome. Things can get a bit brutal here sometimes but we're mostly an amiable crowd.

The information in the top post here made by Minotaur is an old one that was posted when Min and I were moderators (last year). I'm not sure that the present group of moderators offer mentoring in a specific sense. The format has changed and we no longer have PM's in that form but we have "conversation" ability which is pretty much the same thing as a PM. And, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the appropriate forum and someone will be glad to answer.

Jump right in and start talking and don't be put off if someone gets in your face. It happens and it's okay.

Jen
"Don't be put off if someone gets in your face". Best advice I've ever received here at PJ. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hello

To all who may care, given the discussions on socks.

PJ doesn't take well to socks. Upon discovery they are summarily deleted.

But then, if you were once a poster and wanted to resume/restore an old nic. Feel free to reach out to the owner..he's a reasonable type. Sw48.

But then then...if you were an intransigent ahole. Don't bother.

Meanwhile...there are no socks presently reported.

Happy day to you.

Bear Claw

President
Hello

To all who may care, given the discussions on socks.

PJ doesn't take we'll to socks. Upon discovery they are summarily deleted.

But then, if you were once a poster and wanted to resume/restore an old nic. Feel free to reach out to the owner..he's a reasonable type. Sw48.

But then then...if you were an intransigent ahole. Don't bother.

Meanwhile...there are no socks presently reported.

Happy day to you.

Thanks Phil

Does this mean that Jen and a few others here will stop calling me a soc?

I never reported her because I thought she would stop but we see otherwise.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Jen is really obsessed with you. The reason is that she knows as most do here, that you are a lot smarter than her.
She likes me because I reminder her of all the good things you post.

Call it puppy love. LOL
Thank you, Bear Claw. You are so kind. I wish Jen and other posters here would stop accusing you of being me. I know how frustrating that is; they used to accuse me of being Nina and/or Minotaur. I've been here since July 10, 2013. Seems they'd know me by now.