• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?

Days

Commentator
Are Viruses Alive? (Link)
Author Profile
Created by George Rice, Montana State University

"Viruses straddle the definition of life. They lie somewhere between supra molecular complexes and very simple biological entities. Viruses contain some of the structures and exhibit some of the activities that are common to organic life, but they are missing many of the others. In general, viruses are entirely composed of a single strand of genetic information encased within a protein capsule. Viruses lack most of the internal structure and machinery which characterize 'life', including the biosynthetic machinery that is necessary for reproduction. In order for a virus to replicate it must infect a suitable host cell".
From 'The Bacteriophage T4 Virus'

artist conceptin of T4 virus as it penetrates cell membrane of E. coli

Artists conception of the T4 virus from Michael G. Rossmann's lab

Background:

When researchers first discovered agents that behaved like bacteria but were much smaller and caused diseases such as rabies and foot-and-mouth disease, it became the general view that viruses were biologically "alive." However this perception changed in 1935 when the tobacco mosaic virus was crystallized and it was shown that the particles lacked the mechanisms necessary for metabolic function. Once it was established that viruses consist merely of DNA or RNA surrounded by a protein shell, it became the scientific view that they are more complex biochemical mechanisms than living organisms.

TEM of a group of typical head and tail bacteriophage
"Viruses exist in two distinct states. When not in contact with a host cell, the virus remains entirely dormant. During this time there are no internal biological activities occurring within the virus, and in essence the virus is no more than a static organic particle. In this simple, clearly non-living state viruses are referred to as 'virions'. Virions can remain in this dormant state for extended periods of time, waiting patiently to come into contact with the appropriate host. When the virion comes into contact with the appropriate host, it becomes active and is then referred to as a virus. It now displays properties typified by living organisms, such as reacting to its environment and directing its efforts toward self-replication".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

So, here's my question: what creates the virus in the first place? It isn't born, like bacteria or cells are born from chromosones, because they are living, they reproduce, they create another cell inside themselves and then the cells split, but a virus is simple proteins, so where did the protein come from? Remember the part of the cell that manufactures proteins? Mitochondria, and that's what the virus invades and supposedly "takes over' and uses to reproduce itself.

Okay, stop, because we have to remember who said what and when. Early on, when we still thought a virus is a living thing, we understood that the virus was invading and taking over cells and then using their mitochondria to reproduce themselves, and then the scifi flicks went crazy with that idea. But then later, we learn more and now we know a virus is not alive, it isn't doing jack sh*t in the cell, it has no ability to perform anything, it is merely a protein and everything, from how it was produced to begin with, to its rapid reproduction, is all the function of the living cell.

So, when the contagion is spreading, realize that it isn't in and of itself, alive, it isn't a parasite praying upon a host... what is happening is the protein is seized upon by our cells and our cells are reproducing it. This is why a virus only attacks the weak... in the first place it isn't attacking, it isn't alive, what is going on is simple; a human being becomes sick because the auto-immune system is weak. Our cells reproduce the virus, that's how we become sick. So when they say someone is "infected" ... all that really means is the person is reproducing the virus. How? ... through the mitochondria. The virus never becomes "active" it is the mitochondria that becomes active.

So COVID19 testing is looking for a virus in our system, which is to say, we are looking for one of a gazillion proteins that our cells manufacture. Whether or not they even detect that virus, is meaningless, what matters is whether the protein is being mass reproduced by our cells; because that's what an infection is.

The point is this: the CDC is hyping this virus. Detection is meaningless, all that matters is who is sick with it, who is infected. And those numbers are ridiculously small in America. Attributing everyone that tested positive as a COVID19 death is a lie... those people might not have even been infected, and amongst the few that were (only 15% by their account and that is probably way high, because they are hyping the numbers) how many of those actually died from the disease as opposed to pre-existing conditions? Would you believe one out of every 2 million Americans are actually dying from this virus? Influenza flu is doing more damage.

Now ask yourself; how small is a single protein? If you answered "much smaller than a single cell" you were correct. A virus is not much more than a string of atoms sealed in a protein. Still think those masks are going to stop it? But our Governor has told us all to wear masks, our president has told us to wear scarfs or bandanas... as if it does anything at all to stop a virus. How about social distancing? Walmart is now limiting access to their stores to 20% capacity and making their aisles one-way. so, voila, we never get close enough to each other to contact the virus... or do we? How long can the virus survive on an airborne droplet again? Oh wait, a virus isn't alive to begin with, it is a single strand of RNA wrapped in a protein, contact is automatic if you walk down the aisle behind someone who has it, but contagion means nothing to begin with, you won't become sick if you are not prone to become sick in the first place. And if you do become infected, this is just another 3-day bug, if that kills you, you was about to die anyway.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Statistics have a way of giving us a warped understanding of something. When we look at a science through the lens of data mining and statistics we can come away with a totally fictitious understanding of what is really happening out there. Global warming is a perfect example of that. For years i tried to get you people to understand that the atmosphere does not retain heat, so it is impossible for heat to build up in the atmosphere; do you people not know that every day of sunshine on the earth is followed by a night time of darkness? So, every day of sunshine dissipates into the upper atmosphere at night. The earth's surface cools every night, especially in the desert regions where there is no moisture to hold down the heat, it actually gets cold at night in the desert, temps can drop each night 50 degrees or more in many deserts, it is the norm, so the heat that built up during the day, vanishes at night. The reality is, our atmosphere does not retain heat, heat rises, all over the world, in hot climates and cold, it doesn't matter, heat rises, the atmosphere does not retain heat, instead it is actually a giant cooling machine, discarding heat into the upper atmosphere. That's the reality, but when we ignore reality and decide to data base surface temps, then run median temp based algorithms on the data, that kind of science can tell a different story: it paints a picture of an atmosphere that never changes in temp, it remains the median temp and the median temp is climbing so the temp of the atmosphere is slowly building. Taken to the extreme - as everything usually is around here - you get posters - who do understand science - arguing with me that heat doesn't rise, that the atmosphere does retain heat. In statistics this is known as a problem. I listened to a doctor in the field at UIC discuss her latest projects there and she talks about the need for real world data, working with data that means something in the real world. Famously, Tesla upbraided the world's greatest mathematicians for the same thing. You have to be careful when you look at statistics, you have to know what you are looking at. As the saying goes, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Let's look at the spread rate of this virus. We have no way of confirming it, scientifically. Potentially, every urban center on the planet has this virus wide spread in their communities, but is that a realistic expectation? It is, if, the spread rate is up there around 12 or higher. (meaning; each person that contacts the disease spreads it to an average of 12 people) stop, ask yourself, does a virus really have a spread rate, or are we just attempting to figure out a spread rate it had at a given time? the latter. COVID19 is highly contagious. That's the reality. Since it went global so fast, there is no way to begin to guess what the spread rate was for the past 5 months, you would need to test 4 billion people to get a scientific number. And you would need to do that fast while antibodies are still in their system. But whatever that statistic should read, it still only represents what the virus was able to do at a given time and under all the circumstances of contact worldwide. You might as well be trying to track all the angels of God for 5 months. For you atheists, think of it this way, you might as well be trying to count every star in the universe... there simply is no way to get a scientific observation for the spread of a pandemic virus. But even with that in hand, you still only know what it did in a given time and circumstance, that statistic is largely meaningless unless it is repeated every year like the influenza flu does. But for purposes of this pandemic, the only meaningful thing we have to go on is this; the virus was highly contagious; it spread real fast.

I was at the WalMart and just for the fun of it, I walked up to the pharmacy and chatted with the young guys working there. I laughed at their masks, noting that a virus enters a human cell by slipping through the cell wall, it is that tiny, and what did they think their masks were doing to filter that? Their immediate response; "these masks are doing absolutely nothing to stop the virus"... they knew. I hate to tell ya, but social distancing is a joke. We didn't slow the spread of the virus, the virus ran its course the same as all viruses do. This particular virus is highly contagious, which means it spread even faster this winter than the influenza flu spread. There's more to that. Virus outbreaks always coincide with a commonality of immune system weakness. We get the virus to begin with because something is breaking down our immune systems.. this time around it is probably the entrance of 5G networks that spawned this virus. So get the picture, it isn't a living organism that is spreading from human to human, it is a global condition of weakened immune systems and the virus is the response of human biology to that stress on the environment we are living in. If it isn't 5G triggering this virus, then it is something else just as lethal, but at this time it really looks like it is 5G doing this to us. But whatever is doing it, the point is, the virus is our systems under stress, some would say the virus is a toxin produced by the human cell in response to the stress. That doesn't mean the virus doesn't spread from human to human, but what it explains is how it is spreading and why it is spreading so fast; the virus is actually a human response to some type of stress like 5G, that is why it is spreading so fast. Wuhan, China is one of the first cities in the world to go fully online with 5G, they replaced 100% of the 4G network in that city.

So let's apply all this understanding of how a virus infects you. What do you think really happened in the past 5 months? Why did the virus attack all the urban centers of the world? It may very well have started in a single person, but isn't it just as possible that it started in a person in Wuhan first but then started in multiple others around the world? Where ever humans were living in similar stress as Wuhan is living in? Because we see the virus timing, we assume it all spread from China, but it may have started in China and then started in places like NYC also. There might have been multiple starting points... in addition to the spreading from the first starting point in Wuhan. It doesn't matter. Because the reality is, all the urban centers on the planet were ripe breeding grounds for this virus and in all likelihood, this virus exploded everywhere and quickly spread to the entire populace of all the major cities on the planet. But now what does that mean? It means we all have COVID19 in us, but it isn't doing the same thing to all of us. What's more, when you stop and think about it, there are going to be lots of similar variations of COVID19 being passed around all over the place. Science likes to name those "mutations" but the idea of a mutation is the idea that the virus is alive and evolving... that isn't what is happening. Remember that this is bits of RNA code floating around in our cells, being reproduced by the mitochondria... the number of proteins being manufactured every day by the entire human race is a number akin to googleplex, it is way beyond the number of stars in the universe. So it isn't a mutation, it is the simple reality that there's a giant operation here and in the case of a virus, things are going bonkers and not working the way they should, so obviously there's going to be a ton of variations produced; no matter, it all amounts to toxins from the human cells in response to the stress we have been living under.

Okay, so in all likelihood, this virus is already "spread" to all of us. Even farmers are living with 5G. We all share the same stress, and our immune systems have all been compromised. The virus is actually a byproduct of our stress, so let's say it differently; instead of saying the virus has spread to all of us, let's say it this way: we all have the same stress acting on our immune systems. Now can you see how fast this virus spread?

Tucker: What is the actual death rate of COVID-19?
•Apr 14, 2020

Tucker Carlson is beginning to catch up with the statistics of the spread of the virus. Sure, that number is wrong, but it is more than wrong, it is meaningless. We live in a COVID19 world now, viruses have begun to feed on the human race living under the stress of 5G. This is only going to get worse. We have been living with cell phone towers for some time but they have gotten more plentiful and more powerful and now we are hitting a breaking point... but if you expect government to recognize that and eradicate cell phones, yeah, that isn't happening. Besides, cell phones are not the only stress acting upon us, there is all kinds of electrical interference in our world, and lots of super high tech stuff hidden by the world governments of the world, it is technology as a whole that is stressing us. And it is breaking us down. We are being stomped under the feet of the beast.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Thank you!
wow, had to brush the snow off my car this morning. I'm told it will snow again Friday. And the wind is like a knife going through you; it's a windy city and a howling suburbia. I couldn't help but think about it in the wide open WalMart parking lot. We are being told to not catch a virus that is more contagious than a common cold. Our governor has told us all to wear masks. As if our Governor had a clue what he is talking about.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
As if our Governor had a clue what he is talking about.
:) When do they ever?
I heard that some folks in Michigan protested their governor's extreme and pointless COVID orders and she had them arrested. Haven't verified any details. Still, it's becoming more & more clear that even the pretense of being a constitutional republic will be a thing of the past sooner rather than later.

Sorry about your weather. The sun will shine again one of these days.

Days

Commentator
:) When do they ever?
I heard that some folks in Michigan protested their governor's extreme and pointless COVID orders and she had them arrested. Haven't verified any details. Still, it's becoming more & more clear that even the pretense of being a constitutional republic will be a thing of the past sooner rather than later.

Sorry about your weather. The sun will shine again one of these days.
I grew up in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Near northwest suburb of Detroit; Oakland County. I have family still living around the Detroit metropolitan area. When I was a child, our Governor was Mitt Romney's dad. Michigan has some incredible political history, I remember that the old mayor's mansion in Farmington had a tunnel that ran for two miles... Farmington was one of the last stops on the underground railroad that ran to Canada.

The current governor there is on the short list of possible running mates for Joe Biden. So she is trying to stir up trouble. I'm not sure what her draconian approach to social distancing is supposed to achieve, politicians rarely make any sense. But I think it has more to do with politics than science.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I grew up in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Near northwest suburb of Detroit; Oakland County. I have family still living around the Detroit metropolitan area. When I was a child, our Governor was Mitt Romney's dad. Michigan has some incredible political history, I remember that the old mayor's mansion in Farmington had a tunnel that ran for two miles... Farmington was one of the last stops on the underground railroad that ran to Canada.

The current governor there is on the short list of possible running mates for Joe Biden. So she is trying to stir up trouble. I'm not sure what her draconian approach to social distancing is supposed to achieve, politicians rarely make any sense. But I think it has more to do with politics than science.
George Romney was a good man. My father supported him against Nixon in 1968. Your present Governor also seems like a very good person. Hopefully she will help rid the State of all of the corruption and voter suppression methods installed by GOP county and state officials over the past couple decades. All State and county officials should do whatever they can to make sure EVERY citizen can vote easily and make sure that EVERY VOTE is counted accurately. Special attention should be paid to large cities where most of the population lives.

Days

Commentator
George Romney was a good man. My father supported him against Nixon in 1968. Your present Governor also seems like a very good person. Hopefully she will help rid the State of all of the corruption and voter suppression methods installed by GOP county and state officials over the past couple decades. All State and county officials should do whatever they can to make sure EVERY citizen can vote easily and make sure that EVERY VOTE is counted accurately. Special attention should be paid to large cities where most of the population lives.
thanks Jack, I live in Illinois these days. Our Governor here has gone to the extreme political strident of purchasing ventilators from China, because he says he doesn't trust Trump to send our state what we need. I don't know of any Democratic Governor that has been denied needed equipment. This whole gambit is happening in an election year, it is all about politics, not science. Pritzker is probably using this as a cover to steal from the budget, my guess is that he wants to make the political fuss about Trump and also lie about the purchase (buying from China is incredibly expensive and our state is in the worst financial state in the nation) ... whenever you see big waste in government, it is usually a cover for our leaders to steal money from the budget.

While we are at it, we have this political posturing going on with the World Health organization, mainly due to the overt influence China has had on that organization. Hopefully, it helps illuminate the true nature of WHO and the CDC... these are proxy government structures, not scientific foundations.

Days

Commentator
Thank you!
Your Link from another thread really belongs in this thread:

Israeli Professor Shows Virus Follows Fixed Pattern
Marina Medvin
Marina Medvin

Posted: Apr 15, 2020 12:01 AM

Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel of Tel Aviv University, who also serves on the research and development advisory board for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, plotted the rates of new coronavirus infections of the U.S., U.K., Sweden, Italy, Israel, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Spain. The numbers told a shocking story: irrespective of whether the country quarantined like Israel, or went about business as usual like Sweden, coronavirus peaked and subsided in the exact same way. In the exact, same, way. His graphs show that all countries experienced seemingly identical coronavirus infection patterns, with the number of infected peaking in the sixth week and rapidly subsiding by the eighth week.

The Wuhan Virus follows its own pattern, he told Mako, an Israeli news agency. It is a fixed pattern that is not dependent on freedom or quarantine. “There is a decline in the number of infections even [in countries] without closures, and it is similar to the countries with closures,” he wrote in his paper.

Jack4freedom

Governor
thanks Jack, I live in Illinois these days. Our Governor here has gone to the extreme political strident of purchasing ventilators from China, because he says he doesn't trust Trump to send our state what we need. I don't know of any Democratic Governor that has been denied needed equipment. This whole gambit is happening in an election year, it is all about politics, not science. Pritzker is probably using this as a cover to steal from the budget, my guess is that he wants to make the political fuss about Trump and also lie about the purchase (buying from China is incredibly expensive and our state is in the worst financial state in the nation) ... whenever you see big waste in government, it is usually a cover for our leaders to steal money from the budget.

While we are at it, we have this political posturing going on with the World Health organization, mainly due to the overt influence China has had on that organization. Hopefully, it helps illuminate the true nature of WHO and the CDC... these are proxy government structures, not scientific foundations.
I do not doubt that either Democrats or Republicans in positions of power are sometimes corrupt. However, after researching Whitmer she seems like a pretty solid Michigander who is an advocate for the working class. I have been very disappointed in the Republican Party for decades now because of their dirty politics regarding voter suppression and blatant gerrymandering. George Romney would be disgusted at what his party has morphed into. He would also be disgusted with Donald Trump.

Days

Commentator
I do not doubt that either Democrats or Republicans in positions of power are sometimes corrupt. However, after researching Whitmer she seems like a pretty solid Michigander who is an advocate for the working class. I have been very disappointed in the Republican Party for decades now because of their dirty politics regarding voter suppression and blatant gerrymandering. George Romney would be disgusted at what his party has morphed into. He would also be disgusted with Donald Trump.
that's cool, it is your personal politics, but it might not be enough to save Whitmer. Whitmer is looking like she will face a recall vote over her draconian social distancing edicts, there was a huge demonstration in Lansing today and the petition for a recall vote is filling up fast. She has said she will extend the Michigan shut-down into May, in what seems to be another part of her political war with Trump; which seems to be an effort to get selected as running mate for Biden. It isn't making her popular with the working class.

Thank you for all the work you do. But. Since one lone Confederate senator can hold an entire nation hostage, and has, and will continue to, by simply not bringing anything proposed to the floor of the senate even if it does pass the house, how does this, america, ever get any better? We just, as per america's typical response to any perturbation is, redistributed evermore societal wealth, yet again, to our aristocracy which is really our government. We are ruled over by a predatory cabal of concentrated wealth. And the Democratic Party's muted feckless oversight attempt on that bail out has already been circumvented.

Here's what we the people know. Our political class withheld what was coming (the COVID-19 pandemic) from we the people while they informed the donor class and the substantial people were getting their insider trading done sodomizing the 401K working and underclasses yet again. This system does not allow our representation, by design, and it was never meant to. Revisit the founding, America has never been intended to be for all of us, from day one. We are disposable. Too many of us with too little makes us dangerous, and capital does not want to hire us for what we can live on. "Illegals", impoverished third world labor, why even "communist" labor is preferable.

The system knew what it was doing. It seized upon an opportunity when it saw one. At this juncture, most especially with the inability for this system/this society to get both RT-qPCR and antibodies testing ramped up with contact tracing to even be able to understand where we're at with the pandemic can only be considered willful.

Look at the demographics most negatively impacted and disappeared by COVID-19. Why would concentrated capital mind?

America's "progress" has always meant the "progress" of capital. It's simply time for another cleansing of the land mass.

Are you aware of where this society is at the moment?

There are no checks and/or balances on concentrated capital or corruption and the political system is an illusion as a mechanism by which to keep our society between the ditches. And rather obviously, our political class operates completely outside the law. We refused to pursue Ghislaine Maxwell rather than flush out more of our aristocracy's penchant for pedophilia and decades long patronization of Epstein's child sex trafficking ring. Odd how there was quite a bit of bipartisanship there.

We are a predatory late stage global militarist empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dictators. We have militarized our police and "law enforcement"; utterly unnecessary unless power views the people as an enemy. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind; some of that a for profit enterprise with stocks traded on Wall Street. We have for profit concentration/internment camps for "illegals" that can be ramped up for any of us deemed a threat to power. We have millions of uninsured in our predatory for profit hellthcare system, who are being joined by millions more now since we've tied health insurance to employment; THE shittiest and most expensive healthcare system in the world among advanced post-industrial nations. On purpose, by design. In the middle of a pandemic.

"Neither" party has any intention of representing the people. The aristocracy has "two" political parties, the people have none. Your party is just as in the way of the will of the people as that "other" party is relative to single payer healthcare. Biden's already said he'd veto it. Pelosi's been in the way forever on this. Our american "way of life" has simply sentenced americans to death in this pandemic. No amount of gaslighting can ever alter that reality. And endless circular blaming twitter fests are so everyone can escape any semblance of responsibility.

The system can't even deal with a clown like Don Trump and his corrupt incestuous kleptocratic kakistocracy.

Perhaps the founders were not such geniuses after all. Perhaps they were themselves merely one faction of a brutal genocidal aristocracy feuding with another.

One “american” value has always remained clear; capital over human lives, all day, every day.

Look around.

Last edited:
that's cool, it is your personal politics, but it might not be enough to save Whitmer. Whitmer is looking like she will face a recall vote over her draconian social distancing edicts, there was a huge demonstration in Lansing today and the petition for a recall vote is filling up fast. She has said she will extend the Michigan shut-down into May, in what seems to be another part of her political war with Trump; which seems to be an effort to get selected as running mate for Biden. It isn't making her popular with the working class.
What working class?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I guess we will see about that. When you say “draconian social distancing edicts” what exactly are you talking about? I am in California and we have had our state shut down somewhat for almost a month now. No bars or restaraunts open except for take out etc. is it different there in Michigan? There doesn’t seem to be any great uprising here, just a lot of retail businesses closed down. No curfews, you can really go anywhere you want, gas stations and highways are open but most businesses are closed except liquor stores, grocery stores and fast food places which are all open for business. I suppose that Governor Whitmer is following many of the same guidelines as many other governors around the country in order to control the virus and keep the death toll down in her state. What is your take on her motives? Are the measures she has taken different or more strict than in California or other places?

Days

Commentator
I guess we will see about that. When you say “draconian social distancing edicts” what exactly are you talking about? I am in California and we have had our state shut down somewhat for almost a month now. No bars or restaraunts open except for take out etc. is it different there in Michigan? There doesn’t seem to be any great uprising here, just a lot of retail businesses closed down. No curfews, you can really go anywhere you want, gas stations and highways are open but most businesses are closed except liquor stores, grocery stores and fast food places which are all open for business. I suppose that Governor Whitmer is following many of the same guidelines as many other governors around the country in order to control the virus and keep the death toll down in her state. What is your take on her motives? Are the measures she has taken different or more strict than in California or other places?
yes. For one thing, did you just read over the post you replied to? I said, she has extended their lock-down into May... no reason for doing that other than to play politics with it. But she has done a lot more than that... I'm not Google, I do not have time to do everyone's searches for them, if you are truly interested, you are a couple clicks away from answering your own queries.

Days

Commentator
Thank you for all the work you do. But. Since one lone Confederate senator can hold an entire nation hostage, and has, and will continue to, by simply not bringing anything proposed to the floor of the senate even if it does pass the house, how does this, america, ever get any better? We just, as per america's typical response to any perturbation is, redistributed evermore societal wealth, yet again, to our aristocracy which is really our government. We are ruled over by a predatory cabal of concentrated wealth. And the Democratic Party's muted feckless oversight attempt on that bail out has already been circumvented.

Here's what we the people know. Our political class withheld what was coming (the COVID-19 pandemic) from we the people while they informed the donor class and the substantial people were getting their insider trading done sodomizing the 401K working and underclasses yet again. This system does not allow our representation, by design, and it was never meant to. Revisit the founding, America has never been intended to be for all of us, from day one. We are disposable. Too many of us with too little makes us dangerous, and capital does not want to hire us for what we can live on. "Illegals", impoverished third world labor, why even "communist" labor is preferable.

The system knew what it was doing. It seized upon an opportunity when it saw one. At this juncture, most especially with the inability for this system/this society to get both RT-qPCR and antibodies testing ramped up with contact tracing to even be able to understand where we're at with the pandemic can only be considered willful.

Look at the demographics most negatively impacted and disappeared by COVID-19. Why would concentrated capital mind?

America's "progress" has always meant the "progress" of capital. It's simply time for another cleansing of the land mass.

Are you aware of where this society is at the moment?

There are no checks and/or balances on concentrated capital or corruption and the political system is an illusion as a mechanism by which to keep our society between the ditches. And rather obviously, our political class operates completely outside the law. We refused to pursue Ghislaine Maxwell rather than flush out more of our aristocracy's penchant for pedophilia and decades long patronization of Epstein's child sex trafficking ring. Odd how there was quite a bit of bipartisanship there.

We are a predatory late stage global militarist empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dictators. We have militarized our police and "law enforcement"; utterly unnecessary unless power views the people as an enemy. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind; some of that a for profit enterprise with stocks traded on Wall Street. We have for profit concentration/internment camps for "illegals" that can be ramped up for any of us deemed a threat to power. We have millions of uninsured in our predatory for profit hellthcare system, who are being joined by millions more now since we've tied health insurance to employment; THE shittiest and most expensive healthcare system in the world among advanced post-industrial nations. On purpose, by design. In the middle of a pandemic.

"Neither" party has any intention of representing the people. The aristocracy has "two" political parties, the people have none. Your party is just as in the way of the will of the people as that "other" party is relative to single payer healthcare. Biden's already said he'd veto it. Pelosi's been in the way forever on this. Our american "way of life" has simply sentenced americans to death in this pandemic. No amount of gaslighting can ever alter that reality. And endless circular blaming twitter fests are so everyone can escape any semblance of responsibility.

The system can't even deal with a clown like Don Trump and his corrupt incestuous kleptocratic kakistocracy.

Perhaps the founders were not such geniuses after all. Perhaps they were themselves merely one faction of a brutal genocidal aristocracy feuding with another.

One “american” value has always remained clear; capital over human lives, all day, every day.

Look around.
this was a reply to my top post?????

... not that I didn't agree with every word of it.

A short Analysis of the last 300 years of world history:
Central bankers in Germany consolidated the European continent into a world revolution to remove monarchs from power and place republics into all the world. The republics would then set up central banks, that would ultimately hold all the power via a connected world shadow government working behind the scenes... the New World Order.

Jack4freedom

Governor
yes. For one thing, did you just read over the post you replied to? I said, she has extended their lock-down into May... no reason for doing that other than to play politics with it. But she has done a lot more than that... I'm not Google, I do not have time to do everyone's searches for them, if you are truly interested, you are a couple clicks away from answering your own queries.
I did read your post that I responded to. I will try to find a source which will compare the social distancing implemented by Michigan and those in other states. However, I also asked a few questions regarding your opinion on these matters. No reason to get snippy with me sir.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ok I read three different stories on the edict. It seems to be a lot like we have here in California. The protest was staged by a far right group called Michigan Conservative Coalition. It was called “Operation Gridlock” and a bunch of yahoos were evidently driving around the capital honking their horns and waving confederate flags. Only a small amount of violence was reported and a few people were cited for violations of social distancing rules. I do not think any of those who voted for the Governor in 2018 were among those making all the racket. I do not believe she will be recalled over her decision.

Days

Commentator
I did read your post that I responded to. I will try to find a source which will compare the social distancing implemented by Michigan and those in other states. However, I also asked a few questions regarding your opinion on these matters. No reason to get snippy with me sir.
I'm not getting snippy; when I do get snippy, I can be a real [Unwelcome language removed], so you will know it if/when you see it. I was apologizing for not having the time to run down your links. I try to do as little as possible of that.

My opinion on the Michigan Governor is the same as all politicians; they put politics before the governing and it hurts the people they are governing. My opinion of this virus is it isn't being slowed by this social distancing one bit. My opinion of these quasi govt institutions like WHO and CDC is they just want to ram vaccines down all our throats so as to spread more sickness which makes them more important and more powerful. The one bright spot in this whole mess for me was watching Trump halt funding for WHO for whatever fabricated reason... loved that.

Days

Commentator
Ok I read three different stories on the edict. It seems to be a lot like we have here in California. The protest was staged by a far right group called Michigan Conservative Coalition. It was called “Operation Gridlock” and a bunch of yahoos were evidently driving around the capital honking their horns and waving confederate flags. Only a small amount of violence was reported and a few people were cited for violations of social distancing rules. I do not think any of those who voted for the Governor in 2018 were among those making all the racket. I do not believe she will be recalled over her decision.
She is arresting people for violating social distancing. She is arresting social dissidents the same way any totalitarian dictator would do so. She is way over the line. Party lines in Michigan are split 50-50. Galvanize the other party against you and you are sure to face a recall vote. Those protesters drove a long way to Lansing, she has royally pissed off her opposition. I'm guessing she will face a recall vote and you only have to lose that by one vote, I believe.