• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White Male grievance politics

John T

Mayor
You're really a lazy thinker and knee-jerk defender of white male grievance politics since you can't even come back with a salient argument.
There is no salient argument to come back with.

You are delusional.

There is no such thing as "white male grievance politics".

You people are sick.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump/Republicans calling Kavanaugh protestors fake and all women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints lying bitches....demonstrates white male grievance.

Want some more examples or would you care to share some of your own?
you have republicans confused with Sow In Pant Suits and Slicks victims

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
White male grievance politics has been a cornerstone of the GOP for decades. They couldn't handle giving women and minorities a leg up via AA. They couldn't handle giving a helping hand to the poor.

Trump just brought it all out in the open.....and really confirmed it with his calling Kavanaugh protesters fake and women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints.....lying bitches. Can't have their power aka white privilege threatened.

The prediction that by 2050 America will no longer be majority white has added to it. They can't stand that either.
You will not be here to see it!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump/Republicans calling Kavanaugh protestors fake and all women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints lying bitches....demonstrates white male grievance.

Want some more examples or would you care to share some of your own?
I'm a Trump Conservative and I don't call all women, who come forward with complaints of sexual misconduct, lying bitches. The women who were paid to falsely accuse Brett Kavenaugh were obvious liars. But I belive the women who accused Bill Cosby and Harvy Weinstein of sexual abuse are telling the truth. Those women are believable, in my opinion because there are many of them and their stories depict a similar pattern. Plus, they risk a lot by coming forward, their careers could suffer for accusing powerful men.
Cosby never denied having sex with the women, he claimed it was consensual; but they all give the same accounts and there is no evidence that they colluded on their stories, that I am aware of.
If one or two women accuse a man of misconduct, he may deserve the benefit of the doubt but when a whole gaggle of them come forth, all telling similar stories, then one has to accept that the guy is a piece of shit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There are people that the world will never change. Like they are going to keep the same job their entire lives. The world changes. People who can't adapt get left behind. I refuse to believe Trump voters couldn't adapt. I believe they are too lazy or proud to adapt.
Now they try to pretend they can move the world backwards. They are failing, they always do, it is just such a stupid goal to begin with.
Failing is being in 30's and still living at home with mom/dad...……..w/pregnant Cambodian teen bride