• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why the Heathen Democrats Will Never Win

FakeName

Governor
LOL !! Using an old meme made up quote doesn't make it factual.
You all always whine about how you think ALL the fact checkers have a liberal bias, the more logical solution is that NO, the fact checkers are not all liberally biased, the facts are just on the liberal side far more often.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You all always whine about how you think ALL the fact checkers have a liberal bias, the more logical solution is that NO, the fact checkers are not all liberally biased, the facts are just on the liberal side far more often.

Quote where I stated that. Key word ALL.

You just think a meme quote is accurate.
Sign of stupidity on your part- My liberal base.

EatTheRich

President
I have checked them out. They always rubber stamp, rule TRUE, anything that reflects positively on a Liberal/Democrat subject and rule FALSE anything that reflects negatively on same.
No, it just seems that way because the truth reflects so poorly on the right.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, you’re enrolled to that bigoted opinion.
I hold no particular malice against any color, religion, ethnicity, or degree of education in any person. But if an individual is a card carrying Democrat, he/she is, by definition, an intellectually inferior human being and is a danger to American society.

EatTheRich

President
I hold no particular malice against any color, religion, ethnicity, or degree of education in any person. But if an individual is a card carrying Democrat, he/she is, by definition, an intellectually inferior human being and is a danger to American society.
And since the Democratic platform appeals to such a higher percentage of Blcks, you therefore conclude that most Blacks are intellectually inferior.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And since the Democratic platform appeals to such a higher percentage of Blcks, you therefore conclude that most Blacks are intellectually inferior.
Yes, like white people who vote Democrat, black people who vote Democrat are, politically speaking, intellectually inferior to real Americans.