• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A message for Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
LOL! So you are saying all a "Republican" has to do to get your "support" is start siding with Democrats? You really didn't need to say that out loud...

Bugsy McGurk

President
They are both patriots who are entitled to nothing but respect for their stances against the Trump insanity. There’s not a thing I agree with them on when it comes to policy but, when it comes to resisting Trump’s efforts to destroy this country’s democratic values, despite the personal costs to themselves, they will go down in history as true patriots.

A reminder of what things were like when there were decent Republicans. Sadly, they are all too rare these days.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We could make a list starting with Liz Cheney and Kinzinger.
I'd add Romney, Mike DeWine, Larry Hogan, an OH congressman whose name I forget.
Maybe Lisa Murkowski. I'd add Rob Portman if he weren't such a coward.
Any more?
That's not even 1% of today's Republican leadership.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

BobbyT

Governor
I left the republican party because of the dishonorable and dishonest trend within the party. You two have made me think I could look at the party once again. I will be contributing to your re-elections because you have made me proud.

Regards
What's sad is that they're doing the absolute minimum all elected officials should - support and defend the constitution as per the oath they swore.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What's sad is that they're doing the absolute minimum all elected officials should - support and defend the constitution as per the oath they swore.
True, but the absolute minimum is all we can hope for from today’s Republicans.

It’s staggering to think about - Trump organized and incited a murderous mob to seize the Capitol, but a mere handful of Republicans are willing to reject his treasonous insanity and hold him accountable.

So surreal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! So you are saying all a "Republican" has to do to get your "support" is start siding with Democrats? You really didn't need to say that out loud...
Gee, are you saying the investigation is not about a riot?

I find it sad that you think there is a defensible "side" to your position.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You deflected the question for your Queen and I have no earthly king.
So you want to know if Pelosi declined additional security for the capitol which had what to do with those who planned, organized and facilitated a riot in an attempt to overturn the election?

The answer is no. She did not. Let us know if you find evidence she had anything to do with those conversations between the Capitol Board, which controls the Capitol police or the House or Senate sergeant at arms. I'm curious why you don't want to know what McConnell had to do with failing to protect the Senate chambers. If the House sergeant at arms reports to Pelosi, then the Senate sergeant at arms reports up to him...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Gee, are you saying the investigation is not about a riot?

I find it sad that you think there is a defensible "side" to your position.
LOL! I smell a rat - the cop who tearfully recounted being attacked and called "ni**er" has a history of making anti-Trump (and pro-BLM rioters, by the way) statements. What was his name, Jussie Dunn?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you want to know if Pelosi declined additional security for the capitol which had what to do with those who planned, organized and facilitated a riot in an attempt to overturn the election?

The answer is no. She did not. Let us know if you find evidence she had anything to do with those conversations between the Capitol Board, which controls the Capitol police or the House or Senate sergeant at arms. I'm curious why you don't want to know what McConnell had to do with failing to protect the Senate chambers. If the House sergeant at arms reports to Pelosi, then the Senate sergeant at arms reports up to him...
It's why she picked the committee and allows no decent

Pelosi planned 1/6