• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ABC should go f,,k itself.

Jen

Senator
Fires Rosanne. (Good, she blows and made vulgar comments)

Joy Behar shat on christians and pence. But..no firing.

Selective douche bags?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-joy-behar-mike-pence-apology-20180308-story,amp.html
Definitely selective douches.

But hey............with Joy Behar...................that's different. You know it, I know it, we know it. Joy can say the most heinous nasty things about anyone and .........it's okay because it is just different when she does it.

Everyone is noticing it now.

That may be a good thing in the long run. Leftards can't pretend the "it's different" thing doesn't exist. It does.

BobbyT

Governor

Selective douche bags?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-joy-behar-mike-pence-apology-20180308-story,amp.html
Behar didn't shit on Christians. She wasn't talking about Christians. She was talking about someone who thinks he hears Jesus talking to him (i.e., a crazy person), Behar, who shouldn't have apologized, said that talking to Jesus was rational, but hearing from him isn't. She's right. She didn't say being Christian was a mental illness (though I note that the huge lie you and your link are telling says she did), she said that hearing voices is a mental illness (and it is). Barr, like Griffin, made a direct disgusting insult. And Barr, like Griffin, lost her job.

Jen

Senator
Behar didn't shit on Christians. She wasn't talking about Christians. She was talking about someone who thinks he hears Jesus talking to him (i.e., a crazy person), Behar, who shouldn't have apologized, said that talking to Jesus was rational, but hearing from him isn't. She's right. She didn't say being Christian was a mental illness (though I note that the huge lie you and your link are telling says she did), she said that hearing voices is a mental illness (and it is). Barr, like Griffin, made a direct disgusting insult. And Barr, like Griffin, lost her job.

So.............if you think what someone says is "crazy"........THEN it's okay to mock their religion and them on television. o_O

You should've stuck with "it was different"........ instead of contriving excuses for Behar.

BobbyT

Governor
So.............if you think what someone says is "crazy"........THEN it's okay to mock their religion and them on television. o_O

You should've stuck with "it was different"........ instead of contriving excuses for Behar.
I didn't contrive an excuse for Behar. I noted what she said - that talking to Jesus (i.e., God) is fine, but claiming you hear his voice is crazy (as we routinely describe people who hear voices). Do you think that equates to stating that someone is the offspring of a Muslim and an ape?

Jen

Senator
I didn't contrive an excuse for Behar. I noted what she said - that talking to Jesus (i.e., God) is fine, but claiming you hear his voice is crazy (as we routinely describe people who hear voices). Do you think that equates to stating that someone is the offspring of a Muslim and an ape?
Yes it does equate.

Jen

Senator
Wow. I'm sorry for you. Seriously.
Doesn't matter what you think of me.
I think it's shameful that you think what Roseanne said was bad (I do too, btw) but that you are willing to go with Behar's twisting of Pence's words and say Behar was okay with her mocking of Christians and Christianity.

Says a lot about you.

BobbyT

Governor
Doesn't matter what you think of me.
I think it's shameful that you think what Roseanne said was bad (I do too, btw) but that you are willing to go with Behar's twisting of Pence's words and say Behar was okay with her mocking of Christians and Christianity.

Says a lot about you.
In what way did Behar twist Pence's words?

Jen

Senator
In what way did Behar twist Pence's words?
I am astounded that Behar calls Pence's religion a mental illness and you have the nerve to ask how she twisted his words. She called him mentally ill for being religious. He never said he heard God's voice. But Behar decided that's what he meant and she called him mentally ill for something he never said.........and you agree.

I hope you find religion one day, BobbyT. I truly do.

Zam-Zam

Senator

Selective douche bags?

Is there a double standard? Probably - It's difficult to imagine Ms. Barr would have been dumped so quickly if she had disparaged a member of Team Trump in a similar manner.

Still, I have no problem with ABC/Disney protecting it's brand by dismissing an employee who chooses to be stupid on Twitter. In a more perfect world, they would be more consistent with that policy, but these are business decisions made based on what they perceive public reaction to be.

Is it fair? maybe, maybe not, but despite what many may think, it's not really about fairness. It's about dollars and cents.

This too, shall pass...…..:>)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Ooh parsing... I dig it. Never bothered anyone a whit when Obama acknowledged an ongoing dialogue with God... http://www.cathleenfalsani.com/?page_id=3146

Is ok. It's pence, so it was ok to insult

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a double standard? Probably - It's difficult to imagine Ms. Barr would have been dumped so quickly if she had disparaged a member of Team Trump in a similar manner.

Still, I have no problem with ABC/Disney protecting it's brand by dismissing an employee who chooses to be stupid on Twitter. In a more perfect world, they would be more consistent with that policy, but these are business decisions made based on what they perceive public reaction to be.

Is it fair? maybe, maybe not, but despite what many may think, it's not really about fairness. It's about dollars and cents.

This too, shall pass...…..:>)
Then it should dispatch away in such cases. We'll see

Reactions: Jen
I am astounded that Behar calls Pence's religion a mental illness and you have the nerve to ask how she twisted his words. She called him mentally ill for being religious. He never said he heard God's voice. But Behar decided that's what he meant and she called him mentally ill for something he never said.........and you agree.

I hope you find religion one day, BobbyT. I truly do.
And other people believe that when you say that God talks to you then you are suffering from mental illness. I for one think Pence claiming that God speaks to him is just him lying and self-aggrandizement. But I haven't ruled out mental illness.