• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ain't it the truth.

protectionist

Governor
Oh! Heavens to Betsy! OH! Those ruffians! Those miscreants! Those scoundrels! How dare they. How dare they! I do believe I feel the vapors coming on!

Someone ought to write them a sternly worded letter!
Should be interesting to see what he comes up with for his "sent his cult on a rampage" pile of horsefeathers. We can wait a while. Will be worth it. Should be a good laugh for us.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yeah ? And what evidence do you have that Trump "sent his cult on a rampage" ?(bear in mind that I have posted the video evidence of exactly the contrary to that, at least a dozen times already - lol)

OK, let's hear your CNN doctored version.
vs your GREATEST LOSER BIG LIE version - LMFAO

and I bet you still think Barr didn't lie either..............you people!

protectionist

Governor
vs your GREATEST LOSER BIG LIE version - LMFAO

and I bet you still think Barr didn't lie either..............you people!
Well my version is a VIDEO of Trump's speech on Jan. 6. What's your's ?

Barr didn't lie, He said he had nothing. He didn't. He never looked. Just like all the judges had nothing because they didn't look either.

So I'm still waiting for that "sent his cult on a rampage" pile of horsefeathers.

My "version" is available on request. anytime

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Should be interesting to see what he comes up with for his "sent his cult on a rampage" pile of horsefeathers. We can wait a while. Will be worth it. Should be a good laugh for us.
I’m so sick of these pearl clutching festering ax wounds bleating over Jan 6th like by the skin of their teeth they avoided a nuclear sharknado.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FALSE. You're a typical information-derived victim of liberal OMISSION media, who comes in here and spouts ignorance. A large portion of the mob which invaded the capitol building were leftist radicals there for the purpose of preventing the House from voting on the alternate electors proposal.

The great majority of "information" being bandied about, is from the leftist propaganda establishment, and the arrests being made are primarily by the Biden DOJ and FBI. All set up to make it look like it was a Trump "insurrection" (all after Biden stayed silent during 4 MONTHS of rioting, occupying, arson, murdering, statue & monument destruction, etc. by BLM, Antifa, and other violent, leftist radicals, during the summer of 2020.

As for pictures, I posted a whole bunch of them 4 months ago, but now I can't find them.

Nobody "teamed up" with anybody. that is merely a fabrication from you brain. The people there each went there with their own missions in mind, nit teaming uo with anyone.
1. Can you prove that "a large portion of the mob" were leftist radicals? So far the people arrested belong to groups like the OathKeepers, Three percenters, Proud Boys and even republican elected officials...and one guy who has his own little anarchist website that you guys claim has a link to BLM.

2. Biden spoke immediately after Floyd's death and the first night of violence in Minneapolis.

Repeating the allegation that he was silent would make you a liar, not that you've been informed of the fact.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I’m so sick of these pearl clutching festering ax wounds bleating over Jan 6th like by the skin of their teeth they avoided a nuclear sharknado.
Yeah...democracy shemocracy....what's the big deal? Not like it would have been the end of voter participation if Trump had managed to throw out Biden electors and stay in office until he felt like handing the keys to the White House over to Ivanka or Donald Jr...

Schrodinger's Platypus

Yeah...democracy shemocracy....what's the big deal? Not like it would have been the end of voter participation if Trump had managed to throw out Biden electors and stay in office until he felt like handing the keys to the White House over to Ivanka or Donald Jr...
OH! Heavens! Did you see those naughty rascals! Laying hands on my vestibule! OH!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
OH! Heavens! Did you see those naughty rascals! Laying hands on my vestibule! OH!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls!
No, but I did see them smash a window, drag a cop down the stairs and beat him with a flag pole and nightstick...I did see them attempt to breach a hallway to capture members of congress...one was shot and killed doing it.

Schrodinger's Platypus

No, but I did see them smash a window, drag a cop down the stairs and beat him with a flag pole and nightstick...I did see them attempt to breach a hallway to capture members of congress...one was shot and killed doing it.
Compare it to 20+ dead and >$2 billion in damage. How many smashed windows add up to $2 billion?

Your pearls need some clutching.

protectionist

Governor
No, but smash a window, drag a cop down the stairs and beat him with a flag pole and nightstick...I did see them attempt to breach a hallway to capture members of congress...one was shot and killed doing it.
What are their names ? (I did see them "smash a window, drag a cop down the stairs and beat him")

Spamature

President
Yeah ? And what evidence do you have that Trump "sent his cult on a rampage" ?(bear in mind that I have posted the video evidence of exactly the contrary to that, at least a dozen times already - lol)

OK, let's hear your CNN doctored version.
Him addressing his cult, enraging them, then lying to them that he was going to go with them on the "mission" as you call it. Now are going to pretend all that didn't happen.

Spamature

President
1, No they did NOT. Actually, it was Biden who schemed with his Chinese friends (where the Dominion machines come from), and set up the whole fraud nationwide network of frauds, to overthrow the govt, and highjack the presidency. his is why he sat in his basement for month withiut campaigning, becasue he figured the fraud was going to win it for him - and it did,

2. SHOW evidence of Trump saying that, with his explanation. Got a video ?

3. Settled WHAT case ? Where and WHEN. And don't tell me 40 years ago- ha ha.

4. You blithering DUPE. That is the most obvious dupe job the nedia has produced yet and you fall for it. NO, Trump did NOT "brag", because bragging is something you say about something you have done. Trump did not say he did that, not did he say he advocated it. He said that CELEBRITIES can do that, because THEY are celebrities, and he was talking about OTHER PEOPLE doing that. The media distorted, to try to put it on Trump, and you fall for it.

5. Being sued doesn't mean a thing. When I owned my own business, I was sued 5 times , all unjustifiable, and I won all 5 cases.

6. I don't know the facts on that case. I don't know if you do either (correctly), buy it is true, that in world politics, sometimes you have to do things you otherwise wouldnt do, because of extenuating circumstances (ex. alliance with Stalin in World War 2.
1. Was their ultimate goal to see Trump return to the WH as the POTUS even though our nation and govt were in the process of certifying Biden as the new POTUS after each state had already done so ?

If yes, then yes you did.

2. Are you going to pretend you never heard this lie from him ?

4. I gave his EXACT words.

5 Well HE lost and had to pay up.

CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal ...

Trump Bragged He 'Saved' MBS After Khashoggi Murder ...

Spamature

President
Actually, they don't want to just move on. 1/6 riot revisionism is part of the "Big Lie" and they're not done with the "Big Lie".
Republicans have created a line upon which neither side can step across to the other side without that step being seen as treasonous. It is very dangerous when the biggest divide between us is the difference between the truth and a lie.