• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ain't it the truth.

Spamature

President
DEMOCRATS ARE TRAITOROUS, FRAUDULENT, PERVERT, RACIST, ISLAMIST SCUM.
Says the party who tried to overthrow our government based upon a lie spread by Donald J Trump, an individual who was, sued for fraud while running for presidency, brags about sexually assaulting women, is a documented racist, who surrendered the battlefield to Muslim army an left our allies to be slaughtered purely to appease their Muslim leader Erdoğan.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Do you have any other examples of Trump voters, Antifa and BLM, EVER teaming up together for ANYTHING under the sun ?

Because that really sounds like a stupid thing to claim.
The TRUTH is never stupid to claim. Do you claim that the Jan 6 mob was NOT a combination of BLM. Antifa, and Trumpies ? I thought it was universally known by now that this was the case.

Maybe this is such a leftist forum, that posters here think they can say anything, and get away with it.

Spamature

President
The TRUTH is never stupid to claim. Do you claim that the Jan 6 mob was NOT a combination of BLM. Antifa, and Trumpies ? I thought it was universally known by now that this was the case.

Maybe this is such a leftist forum, that posters here think they can say anything, and get away with it.
Yes, This was a Trump folks thing. If you think it was not then like I said show me an instance where BLM and Anitfa teamed up with Trump voters. Did you see a single video where anyone in that mob praised BLM or Anitfa ?

Was there even a single shoutout by anyone ?

All that video and somehow the members of the selfie generation didn't generate a single video or picture backing up your insane claim.

Think about....

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Says the party who tried to overthrow our government based upon a lie spread by Donald J Trump, an individual who was, sued for fraud while running for presidency, brags about sexually assaulting women, is a documented racist, who surrendered the battlefield to Muslim army to appease their leader.
This could be the poster child for liberal fake news. Let's do some deprogramming from liberal fake news media >>>
1. The Republican party did NOT try to overthrow our government.
2. I know of no lie from Trump, and if you think you do, let's hear it.
3. Anybody can be sued for anything. Democrats do it as way of performing for their base. Ho hum.
4. Show where/when Trump ever bragged about sexually assaulting women.
5. Show anything Trump said that was racist.
6. Trump assassinated the leader of ISIS (Bahgdadi), and killed other ISIS leaders also.

Spamature

President
This could be the poster child for liberal fake news. Let's do some deprogramming from liberal fake news media >>>
1. The Republican party did NOT try to overthrow our government.
2. I know of no lie from Trump, and if you think you do, let's hear it.
3. Anybody can be sued for anything. Democrats do it as way of performing for their base. Ho hum.
4. Show where/when Trump ever bragged about sexually assaulting women.
5. Show anything Trump said that was racist.
6. Trump assassinated the leader of ISIS (Bahgdadi), and killed other ISIS leaders also.
1. Yes they did !
You tried to overthrow the elected Biden and install Trump in his place as the next POTUS.

2. Trump says he won all 50 states.
Do you believe that or is it a lie ?

3. Trump settled the case and paid $25million in compensation to his victims.
He has also admitted on the stand in court that he has committed fraud.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush
: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything

That is bragging about sexually assaulting women.
If not, then what would you call it if some strange man did that to a woman close to you ?

5. Trump has been sued by both state and federal govt for his racist business practices. This was done under his orders.

6. He also covered up a murder of an American journalist for his Muslim pals in S.A.

protectionist

Governor
Yes, This was a Trump folks thing. If you think it was not then like I said show me an instance where BLM and Anitfa teamed up with Trump voters. Did you see a single video where anyone in that mob praised BLM or Anitfa ?

Was there even a single shoutout by anyone ?

All that video and somehow the members of the selfie generation hasn't generated a single video or picture backing up your insane claim.

Think about....
FALSE. You're a typical information-derived victim of liberal OMISSION media, who comes in here and spouts ignorance. A large portion of the mob which invaded the capitol building were leftist radicals there for the purpose of preventing the House from voting on the alternate electors proposal.

The great majority of "information" being bandied about, is from the leftist propaganda establishment, and the arrests being made are primarily by the Biden DOJ and FBI. All set up to make it look like it was a Trump "insurrection" (all after Biden stayed silent during 4 MONTHS of rioting, occupying, arson, murdering, statue & monument destruction, etc. by BLM, Antifa, and other violent, leftist radicals, during the summer of 2020.

As for pictures, I posted a whole bunch of them 4 months ago, but now I can't find them.

Nobody "teamed up" with anybody. that is merely a fabrication from you brain. The people there each went there with their own missions in mind, nit teaming uo with anyone.

protectionist

Governor
1. Yes they did !
You tried to overthrow the elected Biden and install Trump in his place as the next POTUS.

2. Trump says he won all 50 states.
Do you believe that or is it a lie ?

3. Trump settled the case and paid $25million in compensation to his victims.
He has also admitted on the stand in court that he has committed fraud.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush
: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything

That is bragging about sexually assaulting women.
If not, then what would you call it if some strange man did that to a woman close to you ?

5. Trump has been sued by both state and federal govt for his racist business practices. This was done under his orders.

6. He also covered up a murder of an American journalist for his Muslim pals in S.A.
1, No they did NOT. Actually, it was Biden who schemed with his Chinese friends (where the Dominion machines come from), and set up the whole fraud nationwide network of frauds, to overthrow the govt, and highjack the presidency. his is why he sat in his basement for month withiut campaigning, becasue he figured the fraud was going to win it for him - and it did,

2. SHOW evidence of Trump saying that, with his explanation. Got a video ?

3. Settled WHAT case ? Where and WHEN. And don't tell me 40 years ago- ha ha.

4. You blithering DUPE. That is the most obvious dupe job the nedia has produced yet and you fall for it. NO, Trump did NOT "brag", because bragging is something you say about something you have done. Trump did not say he did that, not did he say he advocated it. He said that CELEBRITIES can do that, because THEY are celebrities, and he was talking about OTHER PEOPLE doing that. The media distorted, to try to put it on Trump, and you fall for it.

5. Being sued doesn't mean a thing. When I owned my own business, I was sued 5 times , all unjustifiable, and I won all 5 cases.

6. I don't know the facts on that case. I don't know if you do either (correctly), buy it is true, that in world politics, sometimes you have to do things you otherwise wouldnt do, because of extenuating circumstances (ex. alliance with Stalin in World War 2.

write on

Senator

You are a full blown cultist.

I hope that there are family members of yours than will instigate an intervention.

Spamature

President
FALSE. You're a typical information-derived victim of liberal OMISSION media, who comes in here and spouts ignorance. A large portion of the mob which invaded the capitol building were leftist radicals there for the purpose of preventing the House from voting on the alternate electors proposal.

The great majority of "information" being bandied about, is from the leftist propaganda establishment, and the arrests being made are primarily by the Biden DOJ and FBI. All set up to make it look like it was a Trump "insurrection" (all after Biden stayed silent during 4 MONTHS of rioting, occupying, arson, murdering, statue & monument destruction, etc. by BLM, Antifa, and other violent, leftist radicals, during the summer of 2020.

As for pictures, I posted a whole bunch of them 4 months ago, but now I can't find them.

Nobody "teamed up" with anybody. that is merely a fabrication from you brain. The people there each went there with their own missions in mind, nit teaming uo with anyone.
Okay then show me the evidence. Do you mean to tell me that BLM and Antifa Liberals got in and out and never made their involvement known to the public ?
Then they left you Trump supporters to take the blame like a bunch of chumps ?
Sounds humiliating.

Oh yeah, and the dog ate your homework from four months ago...

And finally each person came with their own agenda.
I suppose.
Some just wanted to souvenir-hunt
1620192808815.png
Some just wanted to kick back.
1620192850456.png
Some just wanted to say a few words.

1620192956426.png

None of them were there because a mad man sent his cult on a rampage.

write on

Senator
Okay then show me the evidence. Do you mean to tell me that BLM and Antifa Liberals got in and out and never made their involvement known to the public ?
Sounds humiliating.

I suppose.
View attachment 62844
View attachment 62845

View attachment 62846

This is the republican party now.

Marjorie Taylor Greene copping a feel from a poster board of trump....

1620193317190.png

protectionist

Governor
Sounds humiliating.

I suppose.
View attachment 62844
View attachment 62845

View attachment 62846

Yeah ? And what evidence do you have that Trump "sent his cult on a rampage" ?(bear in mind that I have posted the video evidence of exactly the contrary to that, at least a dozen times already - lol)

OK, let's hear your CNN doctored version.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Sounds humiliating.

I suppose.
View attachment 62844
View attachment 62845

View attachment 62846

Oh! Heavens to Betsy! OH! Those ruffians! Those miscreants! Those scoundrels! How dare they. How dare they! I do believe I feel the vapors coming on!

Someone ought to write them a sternly worded letter!