• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And just like that...

reason10

Governor
Gee! Who ever thought the left wing fake news hacks at NBC might actually say what they accuse most of America (mainstream conservatives) of saying.

NBC News gutted after deleting tweet with quote comparing Martha's Vineyard migrants to ‘trash’

"Twitter users slammed NBC News on Friday for deleting a tweet about the illegal immigrant relocation from Florida to Martha’s Vineyard which compared the migrants to "trash."

The now-deleted tweet and corresponding NBC News story quoted Max Lefeld, founder of Casa Venezuela Dallas foundation – a charity group dedicated to helping refugees – who described the relocation as taking out the "trash."

"It’s like me taking my trash out and just driving to different areas where I live and just throwing my trash there," Lefeld told the outlet in order to paint the move, ordered by Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., as a dehumanizing political stunt."

Gee!

reason10

Governor
Sanctuary cities take care of those who are less fortunate. Unlike the dumb floodida people.
Sanctuary cities promote violence, drugs and child prostitution. Sanctuary cities give us fentanyl, heroin, gang wars, etc

Sanctuary cities enable THESE criminals access to American taxpayer dollars.
1663504370807.png
1663504396562.png

1663504420565.png

All Governor DeSantis asks is that you keep THIS element
1663504499332.png

in YOUR dumbass, uneducated blue states.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sanctuary cities promote violence, drugs and child prostitution. Sanctuary cities give us fentanyl, heroin, gang wars, etc

View attachment 72407
View attachment 72408

View attachment 72409

View attachment 72410

I wonder why Florida has such a high murder rate....much higher than California or New York... (fl 7.8., Tx 7.6, Ca 6.1, NY 4.7)

reason10

Governor
Funny you mention uneducated as that is the red states glory!
Nope. Red states have the best educated citizens in America.

And pretty soon, those uneducated illegal aliens are going to start to be tabulated as part of blue state stats (thanks to brilliant red state governors like DeSantis moving those illegals to blue states) and your education stats will really be off the charts.

Right now, California has no middle class at all. Just a few super rich and the starving poor, (a situation all liberals seem to think is coming.) And illegal aliens just ramp up the uneducated numbers.

Earth to Morons: There aren't valedictorian PHDs dragging their children and cases of fentanyl through the jungles of Mexico to our southern border.

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 72407
View attachment 72408

View attachment 72409

View attachment 72410