• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And the posturing continues...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cuomo says the looting and the vandalism is outrageous.. that the police "must stop the looting and the violence by whatever means necessary'

how will that be achieved when concurrently the media shits out a kidney lamenting the clearing of the national mall with non lethal means..

discuss,,,

Bugsy McGurk

President
Cuomo says the looting and the vandalism is outrageous.. that the police "must stop the looting and the violence by whatever means necessary'

how will that be achieved when concurrently the media shits out a kidney lamenting the clearing of the national mall with non lethal means..

discuss,,,
Gassing nonviolent protestors so Trump could lumber across the street and hold up a Bible was a little much, no?

Jack4freedom

Governor

discuss,,,
With all due respect, if you are talking about the mounted police storming into a crowd of peaceful protestres so that Trump could pose for an idiotic photo op waving a bible around in front of a church, I think it was an outrageous abuse of police assets at that time and place.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

discuss,,,
Obamacareforever had the one and only solution. Eliminate all police everywhere. That way, everyone will just magically get along, stop breaking the law, etc. Simple.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
With all due respect, if you are talking about the mounted police storming into a crowd of peaceful protestres so that Trump could pose for an idiotic photo op waving a bible around in front of a church, I think it was an outrageous abuse of police assets at that time and place.

I believe the protesters were given a lawful order to disburse. peaceful i guess is relative. largely, yes.. but for the destruction, graffiti, wanton destruction, refusal to obey a lawful order to disburse, etc..

there's that.

further.. was it a photo op yes. agree.

and? biden just had one praying. etc ..

so what?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I believe the protesters were given a lawful order to disburse. peaceful i guess is relative. largely, yes.. but for the destruction, graffiti, wanton destruction, refusal to obey a lawful order to disburse, etc..

there's that.

so what?
How is a lawful order if police tell you to leave a public park?

Jack4freedom

Governor

there's that.

so what?
How many people did Biden order to be gassed out of the way for his photo op?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
The law says that those people had the right to peacefully protest In that park. Perhaps Trump signed an executive order to have them gassed out of the way so he could get his idiotic photo op done.
did that include thew right to throw water bottles at the police, climb on things, etc?