• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And the posturing continues...

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
which you know was not the case, but you do you.

i'm sure there was nothing else whatsoever going on. just another day, a peaceful day, in DC.. there was no looting, that graffitti, the burned church. days of violence...all none of it... happenned or relevant..

right?

just peace lovign, prayerful, very calm protests suddenly jostled out of nowhere...for no reason whatsoever...
exactly, now you're getting it, Phil.

"Pay no attention to those rioters behind the curtain......"

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Did you get this rambling off Adam Schitt's twitter feed, too? Remember when you wept over his blatant lies about Ukraine?
Lol
No... I did not, sorry. Your version always makes me laugh! Thanks. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
which you know was not the case, but you do you.

i'm sure there was nothing else whatsoever going on. just another day, a peaceful day, in DC.. there was no looting, that graffitti, the burned church. days of violence...all none of it... happenned or relevant..

right?

just peace lovign, prayerful, very calm protests suddenly jostled out of nowhere...for no reason whatsoever...
The issue is not what other people were doing. The issue is what the people in question were doing. They were not looting, rioting, etc. But Trump wanted to do his photo op, so he had them gassed and chased.

Our “new normal”?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So Schitt wasn't lying even though he got 4 pinocchios for it? Or you are now denying crying? Which is it?
Do you have a link with the 4 Pinocchios?
I was emotional over his speech regarding our democracy...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The issue is not what other people were doing. The issue is what the people in question were doing. They were not looting, rioting, etc. But Trump wanted to do his photo op, so he had them gassed and chased.

Our “new normal”?
let an outsider inform you..

at 5:30

not because of the police... but because of thse within the crowd intent on violence....

blame those within.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
good view of 'smoke' as opposed to 'tear gas' too, Phil.
go to 11 minutes..

the australian reporter notes the peaceful have left... and rioters remain. and that the obligation of the police to restore order is EQUAL to the need of peaceable protest..

Bugsy McGurk

President
shame people cant tell the difference between smoke, and tear gas, Shame indeed.
Tear gas, flash grenades and rubber bullets, no? Against law abiding protesters.

But, they were in the way of Trump’s photo op. Our new normal.

Hey, at least Trump didn’t turn the dogs loose on them.