• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And the posturing continues...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
so decent, law abiding citizens are left ANOTHER night to fend for themselves....

hmm... does not seem to comport with the laws and rights of this land..
Dunno...makes me extra eager to “pay my fair share” when pols simply shut down the infrastructure that I pay for, order the cops to “stand down” and watch people get beaten, businesses torched, shops looted, etc.

Yes indeedy...this whole social contract/pooled resources/“you didn’t build that”/can’t succeed were it not for public infrastructure is really paying off nicely. Our pols - from local mayors on up to Trump - are active drivers of citizen disrespect and disaffection.

Mick

The Right is always right
US Park Police.

From your link:

Augenstein said: “In theory it’s possible another agency used tear gas, in addition to Park Police using smoke cannisters [sic], but my source was on the scene, got a dose of smoke, but didn’t feel the irritants of tear gas.”

In theory.

;-)
Yes, your position isn't real. It's "theory". Finally owning up to lying?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Dunno. This is America. If I was told to leave a public park for a politician’s photo op I might have to resist. That wouldn’t be a lawful order. The question would be whether I want to get gassed to prove the point.
Streets are cleared for presidential motorcades, egress, events ALL THE TIME.

Stop being such a bloody HACK.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Streets are cleared for presidential motorcades, egress, events ALL THE TIME.

Stop being such a bloody HACK.
Fascinating, but this was not a motorcade. It was a photo op, and a VERY awkward photo op at that.

Your good with Americans being gassed and shot with rubber bullets if they don’t clear out of a public park for a photo op?

No dodging now...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Fascinating, but this was not a motorcade. It was a photo op, and a VERY awkward photo op at that.

Your good with Americans being gassed and shot with rubber bullets if they don’t clear out of a public park for a photo op?

No dodging now...
I didn’t write ONLY “motorcade”, did I? I also wrote “egress, events, etc.”

If you must be dishonest to make your argument, your argument is false and you are a bad person.

TBLee

Governor
US Park Police.

From your link:

Augenstein said: “In theory it’s possible another agency used tear gas, in addition to Park Police using smoke cannisters [sic], but my source was on the scene, got a dose of smoke, but didn’t feel the irritants of tear gas.”

In theory.

;-)
Tear Gas was NOT used. The Park Police just released another statement in regards to that fact. You were not truthful.

Mick

The Right is always right
I’m sure the explanation is clear to you - I’m mocking your inane quibbling.

;-)
By asking you to explain what "smoky gas" is? You used the phrase so I'm sure you can explain to us all what that is. There is "inane quibbling" going on here and everyone can see it.

:D