• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another hypocrite dem

Colorforms

Senator
This guy should be run out of congress.

Hmmm, I am torn on this one. I don't see what the big deal is seeing as how blacks have their own organizations that don't allow whites. Fair is fair.

On the other hand, fascists have worked to destroy the lives of non-democrats, and even some lesser democrats for far less.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hmmm, I am torn on this one. I don't see what the big deal is seeing as how blacks have their own organizations that don't allow whites. Fair is fair.

On the other hand, fascists have worked to destroy the lives of non-democrats, and even some lesser democrats for far less.
Like when Trump tried to convince people that Obama wasn't born in the USA? Even lying about having evidence to prove his BC was a forgery!

Like that? Or would it be more like when Trump tried to coerce Ukraine into announcing an investigation into Joe Biden or accusing Joe of corruption...or maybe the people here who continue to try to spread the rumor that Joe and Jill Biden were having an affair before she was divorced?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Like when Trump tried to convince people that Obama wasn't born in the USA? Even lying about having evidence to prove his BC was a forgery!

Like that? Or would it be more like when Trump tried to coerce Ukraine into announcing an investigation into Joe Biden or accusing Joe of corruption...or maybe the people here who continue to try to spread the rumor that Joe and Jill Biden were having an affair before she was divorced?
Damn, you threadjack every Biden thread

I know you don't have the money to buy Hunter's ART to hang in your fast food joint!

Obama ethics chief warns of 'influence-seekers' buying Hunter Biden's art (msn.com)

But......only a fool doesn't see those that do aren't buy the ART for it's greatness.

Spamature

President
Hey cons in this thread.

Which is worse ?

Being a member of an exclusive club ?

Being the OWNER of several exclusive clubs.

I wouldn't care normally but if you look at the post below yours you will see why I do in this case.

As hard as you may find it, please stay on topic. Go hijack somewhere else...

Colorforms

Senator
Hey cons in this thread.

Which is worse ?

Being a member of an exclusive club ?

Being the OWNER of several exclusive clubs.
Oh heck, I would rather be the owner of several exclusive clubs.

I don't see the point of the question, but that's my take.

Spamature

President
Oh heck, I would rather be the owner of several exclusive clubs.

I don't see the point of the question, but that's my take.
So, you'd rather be worse than the person you are disparaging.

You race to the bottom is steady and relentless.

You Trump folks put the "deplora" in deplorable.

Colorforms

Senator
So, you'd rather be worse than the person you are disparaging.

You race to the bottom is steady and relentless.

You Trump folks put the "deplora" in deplorable.
I don't see where "worse" comes into play. In fact, it's actually better to own the club.

Well, if you're a fascist, I can see it. But if you're a business person, owning an exclusive club would be the way to go.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Can you prove that it wasn't a forgery?

Remember when you said Ted Cruz was unable to run and also John Cain.

Q: How can Panamanian-born McCain be elected president?

A:
Though born abroad, he is considered a natural-born U.S. citizen.

FULL QUESTION:

I understand John McCain was born in Panama. Doesn’t that make him ineligible to be president? I thought the Constitution said you had to have been born in a state.

John McCain's Presidential Eligibility - FactCheck.org

You apologize first.

Spamature

President
I don't see where "worse" comes into play. In fact, it's actually better to own the club.

Well, if you're a fascist, I can see it. But if you're a business person, owning an exclusive club would be the way to go.
It is worse to own a club with restrictive rules than it is to be a member, because as the owner YOU created, and/or enforce, those restrictive rules for membership.

So yes, it is MUCH worse in regard to the story in the top post.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can you prove that it wasn't a forgery?

Remember when you said Ted Cruz was unable to run and also John Cain.

Q: How can Panamanian-born McCain be elected president?

A:
Though born abroad, he is considered a natural-born U.S. citizen.

FULL QUESTION:

I understand John McCain was born in Panama. Doesn’t that make him ineligible to be president? I thought the Constitution said you had to have been born in a state.

John McCain's Presidential Eligibility - FactCheck.org

You apologize first.
when did I post that? I worked on the McCain campaign in 2000

Colorforms

Senator
It is worse to own a club with restrictive rules than it is to be a member, because as the owner YOU created, and/or enforce, those restrictive rules for membership.

So yes, it is MUCH worse in regard to the story in the top post.
Being able to make up the rules would be BETTER, not worse. If you couldn't make up the rules, that would be worse.

But yeah, definitely better to own the club. :)

Spamature

President
Being able to make up the rules would be BETTER, not worse. If you couldn't make up the rules, that would be worse.

But yeah, definitely better to own the club. :)
For an elitist, I suppose so. That is kind of what makes you an elitist.

You know the people who your wingers rant about and claim they are making the rules for everyone else while they sit on high and look down on you.

If exposing hypocrisy was the point of this thread.

Then you wingers have done a bang up job of exposing your own.

Colorforms

Senator
For an elitist, I suppose so. That is kind of what makes you an elitist.

You know the people who your wingers rant about and claim they are making the rules for everyone else while they sit on high and look down on you.

If exposing hypocrisy was the point of this thread.

Then you wingers have done a bang up job of exposing your own.
This after defending Twitter and facebook for censoring conservatives because they're private companies. Hypocrite