• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another hypocrite dem

Spamature

President
This after defending Twitter and facebook for censoring conservatives because they're private companies. Hypocrite
They censored right wingers because of their deplorable behavior and ideas, like overthrowing the govt.

I suppose now you'll tell me terrorist plots and attack plans should not be censored.

Next thing you know you'll be whining about Russian bots having their free speech rights violated.

Colorforms

Senator
They censored right wingers because of their deplorable behavior and ideas, like overthrowing the govt.

I suppose now you'll tell me terrorist plots and attack plans should not be censored.

Next thing you know you'll be whining about Russian bots having their free speech rights violated.
Well that's a lie. They censored conservatives because they don't like what they have to say, and question things lefties are trying to push as fact.

But see, you can do it if you're a leftie, and fascists will defend you.

Hypocrite.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Well that's a lie. They censored conservatives because they don't like what they have to say.

But see, you can do it if you're a leftie, and fascists will defend you.

Hypocrite.
Yeah, what's not to like about plotting an insurrection and overthrow the govt. ?

Fascist in Germany in the 1930's

The Reichstag Fire: The Shift from Democracy to Dictatorship

Fascist in America in the 2020's

Kids and the Capitol riot: How to process the violence - The Washington Post

Attachments

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, what's not to like about plotting an insurrection and overthrow the govt. ?

Fascist in Germany in the 1930's

The Reichstag Fire: The Shift from Democracy to Dictatorship
Fascist in America in the 2020's

View attachment 63671
Wow, it's like your BS program kicked in.

Sufficed to say, the Jan 6th riot was planned on facebook and yet Amazon made parlor pay the price because they cater to conservatives, and still you fascists defended it. Hypocrite. :)