• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are Antifa and BLM terrorist organizations?

Jen

Senator
Trump says that Antifa will be designated as a terrorist organization.

Then there is this:

BLM activist speaking to a CNN reporter shouted: “The less white babies on this planet, the less of you we got! I hope they kill all the white babies! Kill ’em all right now! Kill ’em! Kill your grandkids! Kill yourself! Coffin, bitch! Go lay in a coffin! Kill yourself!”

If this isn't terrorism, I don't know what is.

And Democrats support them both. So.........

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Then there is this:

BLM activist speaking to a CNN reporter shouted: “The less white babies on this planet, the less of you we got! I hope they kill all the white babies! Kill ’em all right now! Kill ’em! Kill your grandkids! Kill yourself! Coffin, bitch! Go lay in a coffin! Kill yourself!”

How do you know she's a BLM activist?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Then there is this:

Are the Proud Boys or Identity Europa also terrorists?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know, but unless they are being active right now..............it's irrelevant to this post. But you knew that and just needed a way to change the subject.
You and others make the claim that the rioters are left wing. I see that there are three groups involved. One which is protesting the death of an innocent man at the hands of four policemen. Another which is doing violence for their own agenda and a third which are simply thieves out to get what they can and couldn't give a shit less about civil rights.

In my experience the last group is not interested in politics. I'd bet hardly any are registered to vote and most are probably already ex-felons.

The group in the middle are up for grabs. I'd love to know who they are and I hope an investigation identifies them.

The first group probably are liberals...but the question then is, why aren't conservatives protesting the murder of a man by the police?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
CNN said so ...... but you do believe CNN, don't you? ;)
I don't see CNN on the video. Do you?

By the way...no, I don't accept anything anyone writes or broadcasts at face value.
The Gov of Minnesota said 80% were people from out of state. I asked for proof.
Barr says they are Antifa...where is the evidence?

I try to see the facts and not the rumor.

Jen

Senator

By the way...no, I don't accept anything anyone writes or broadcasts at face value.

She was speaking to a CNN reporter, but hey..........you're a Lefty so she can be whatever you want her to be. She can be a white cat if you choose for her to be that. That's how Lefty rolls.

Jen

Senator
You and others make the claim that the rioters are left wing. I see that there are three groups involved. One which is protesting the death of an innocent man at the hands of four policemen. Another which is doing violence for their own agenda and a third which are simply thieves out to get what they can and couldn't give a shit less about civil rights.

In my experience the last group is not interested in politics. I'd bet hardly any are registered to vote and most are probably already ex-felons.

The group in the middle are up for grabs. I'd love to know who they are and I hope an investigation identifies them.

The first group probably are liberals...but the question then is, why aren't conservatives protesting the murder of a man by the police?
The rioters want to bring this country down.

Democrats support the rioters. Joe Biden wants to let all of those rioters who have been arrested out of prison with no bail.

The rioters themselves aren't political. But those who support them, those governors and mayors who are stepping back and allowing them to destroy the cities .......are Democrats.

Be honest for once.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The rioters want to bring this country down.

Democrats support the rioters. Joe Biden wants to let all of those rioters who have been arrested out of prison with no bail.

The rioters themselves aren't political. But those who support them, those governors and mayors who are stepping back and allowing them to destroy the cities .......are Democrats.

Be honest for once.
1. Can you prove that the rioters are lefties and not the right wingers who have been clamoring for a race war for years?
2. Where did you hear Biden talk about letting them out with no bail?
3. The tactics of the police forces may or may not be dictated by the mayors of those cities. The governors or the commanding officers are also in the chain of command...let me know when you find something more than your opinion to go on.

I personally would probably have issued orders to shoot looters or arsonists.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She was speaking to a CNN reporter, but hey..........you're a Lefty so she can be whatever you want her to be. She can be a white cat if you choose for her to be that. That's how Lefty rolls.
Sheesh...so where did CNN identify her as a BLM activist? Simple question.

I don't even see where the reporter is identified as CNN. Listen to the video again. Would a CNN reporter be talking about Jesus Christ? He is saying "The blood of black babies is on your hands" and you think that guy works for CNN?

Wow.

Conservatives don't "protest" by destroying other peoples' property, stealing, and killing innocent people. That's your side.

Mick

The Right is always right

Yeah, these damn dark skinned, undercover nazis

Oops

EatTheRich

President

Then there is this:

The government should not be “designating” terrorist organizations. But Antifa tactics are often terroristic.

I don’t know of a single act of terror that can be ascribed to BLM though. Your purported example fails for several reasons:
1. I’m sure weaselzippers.us is a credible source, but it is a big red flag that you can’t link to a source in media that fact checks.
2. There is no evidence other than the word of your dubious source that the woman in question is a BLM activist.
3. Even if she is, she is engaged in speech, not any overt violence. Speech that you would vociferously the “right” to spew were it a right-winger calling for mass killing of Blacks. She may have vile ideas, which go directly against everything BLM stands for, but in this country we don’t call people terrorists because we disagree with their ideas.

EatTheRich

President
No one. That didn't happen.

However, I'm doing searches on this forum for posters who have expressed support for antifa. You made the list, and will be reported to the FBI for terrorist connections.
Yes, it did.

I have expressed support for anti-fascism many times. But I have never supported “Antifa” attacks on people they disagree with, and your efforts to enlist the help of the FBI to shut down people who disagree with you are as threatening to free speech, if not more so.