• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are guns really this important ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Perhaps we should preemptively impose and inflict the death penalty on “potential” killers, since you are now arguing to take away rights of the law abiding based on what they could conceivably do some day. Pure genius, Bugsy. It’s like everything you type was run through some sort of ‘tardification’ enhancer.
As always, your dodge is noted.

You are SO lame.

Spamature

President
No, you are advocating taking away a right from the law abiding. And… you’ve had nary a stern word for the actual criminals and psychopaths.

Therefore, let us conclude that you actually have ZERO interest in the interests of the victims, you have ZERO interest in punishing the guilty or preventing such mental illness…and you are instead leveraging the issue as a Trojan Horse (as always) to effect the totalitarian, authoritarian anti-rights state that you prefer (naturally, grinding the law abiding American citizen to dust in the process). This is likewise why you leftists PRETEND to care about COVID and the associated testing and vaxxing…EXCEPT when it comes to illegals. In their case, you say NOTHING about untested, unvaxxed illegals crossing the boarder and being bussed to the four corners of the USA. Because COVID, too, is mere Trojan Horse.

NOTHING lefty claims to care about is real or true. He merely concocts “remedy” for professed problem or crisis that accomplishes his massive, central authoritarian state.

Your solutions invariably IGNORE the problem and go straight to subjugation of the American law-abiding citizen. I’ve given you example after example…and all you can do is make noise - and NEVER address the actual offender/criminal.
At what point did I say any right should be taken from anyone.

I don't know of anyone who advocates vaccination or mask or testing who is against illegal aliens being subjected to the same requirements. I don't know what this has to do with the topic. I guess you're hedging your rants if there is another massive wave of anti-vax jihadist deaths coming our way.

Anyway, this is a case of you deciding to go on the attack and staking out victimhood status when you can't justify your position. Because you are ranting about criminals, when the usual case is, you become the gun criminal AFTER the shooting not before. The gun criminals before the shootings are those legal owners who are pipeline for getting guns into the hands of criminals.

Spamature

President
Why in the name of God would have have to paraphrase something I said outright earlier in the thread.

You're such a hopeless troll.
Then don't complain about who does.

Your complaint/insult instead of a response was a nothing but a troll maneuver you pulled to run from a losing argument.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Guns are very, very important to repubs, more important even than their God. (Ask if they went to church this Sunday morning. ha ha)

1638733775003.png