• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Barr Lost His Luster

Flanders

Council Member

All of the MSM articles and polls that told me Democrats would take a bath in November 2022 had me as nervous as a frog in a pot of boiling water. In 2020 media liars went with the same strategy they use to make one of their own acceptable.

I know the fix is in every time media mouths tell the public a swamp creature is a straight arrow. Remember when James Comey and Robert Mueller were straight arrows. Both were sold as honorable, dedicated civil servants who would die rather than tell a lie.

My point. In 2022 Democrats were in a position to steal just enough seats to retain control of the House. Thank God they lost the House in a squeaker.

Remember the spin on William Barr in 2019? At that stage of his life he did not need or want the AG job. He only took the job for Donald Trump because the country needed him. Unfortunately, the record tells me that career swamp creatures always lie like rugs covering a rotting floor. Barr was born a swamp creature.

Maybe Big Bill confused organized religion with God!

Public schools thrive on organized religion; most notably Communism —— with the Roman Catholic Church a close second at the public trough.

NOTE: When I was kid in public school they used to run dirty little passion plays in the auditorium. Students were marched in and forced to watch. No kid could opt out. Back then I was too young to know about the separation of church and state. Apparently, Roman Catholic William Barr still does not know the difference.

People who believe in God, but not religion, do not care what others believe. Did you ever hear of an individual who believed in God beating up someone because they practiced a religion? How many times has the world seen fanatical believers in one organized religion trying to wipe out, or convert by force, true believers in another religion?

William Barr made it four of a kind.

Senile Joe Biden, nutso Nancy Pelosi, and traitor John Kerry, are the top three Roman Catholic Democrats who are wrong about everything.

POLLS ARE NOT NEWS

Product commercials reported as news is the father of fake news. Over the years, I saw numerous product commercials disguised as news. This is one of my favorites: “Scientists say that drinking a glass of wine a day MIGHT reduce the risk of heart attacks.” If that was true I would have a heart like a Timex watch that takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin.’ I can only guess at how much vintners paid for the advertising.

I was 13 years old when I saw Magic Town —— polls did not exist before then. Little did I know how far polling would go on television. In my dotage I realize that James Stewart (1908 - 1997) was the father of polling.

Call this a paraphrase if you must, but I call it an update:

There are four kinds of lies —— lies, damned lies, statistics, and polls.

Having updated Mark Twain, or whoever said it first, I must confess that I consider a poll the word of God whenever it confirms my opinion.

I believe that Magic Town was a major income boost for poll-takers. Magic Town reached a large audience; convincing many that opinion-polling was reputable.

“Opinion-Polling” was Stewart’s failing business in the movie. (Imagine naming a business Opinion-Statistics!)

Professional polling organizations never use “Opinion” in their titles. It is the Gallup Poll, the Quinnipiac Poll, the CBS Poll, the FOX News Poll, and so on.

So why replace the word statistics with the word polls since poll results are expressed as statistics? One answer is that the word statistic has long been associated with lying, while the word poll was scrubbed clean by television. Tax deductible advertising dollars is the detergent they use.

Another answer is that mass communications brought big money to polling. Big money requires a squeaky-clean image in politics; whereas, manipulating statistics for a limited audience in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries did not pay tens of millions tax dollars every year.

Political polls favoring one party, or a candidate, are good examples of advertising reported as news. The result of a poll is not news. A poll is a manufactured press release that can fly under the “hard news” radar screen. Voters making a decision formed by polling results reported as news is still one of the most lucrative sources of income media moguls get.

Incidentally, the press never engineered a train wreck so they could report the carnage (at least not yet). The first two minutes of this video is an eyeopener:

Political polls are always engineered with an agenda in mind. Pollsters are not the engineers. Pollsters are professional killers; they will not whack anyone until somebody pays them for the hit.

Finally, the brightest jewel in the fake news crown is United Nations press releases reported as hard news.

p.s. The spin machine kicked into overdrive to confirm an idiot:

Naturally, a RINO with a rhinoceros horn the length of polo mallet praised Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson: