• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ben Carson - Trump's latest COVID kid

Bugsy McGurk

President

Gee I wonder how something like this could have happened.....
Let’s think about it - of all the people in the nation, Trump is likely most responsible for directly getting people infected. The superspreader-in-chief. If he weren’t president he’d be getting locked up for hundreds of counts of manslaughter.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Let’s think about it - of all the people in the nation, Trump is likely most responsible for directly getting people infected. The superspreader-in-chief. If he weren’t president he’d be getting locked up for hundreds of counts of manslaughter.
Question: Was Biden’s Saturday event a “superspreader” event?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Question: Was Biden’s Saturday event a “superspreader” event?

And the answer is NO.

Unlike Trump supporters Biden supporters gathered OUTSIDE and wore masks. In a wekk to 2 weeks if there is a spike similar to those that followed the Trump Super-spreader events we will see it. There will not be. Biden voters are smarter than Trump voters.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And the answer is NO.

Unlike Trump supporters Biden supporters gathered OUTSIDE and wore masks. In a wekk to 2 weeks if there is a spike similar to those that followed the Trump Super-spreader events we will see it. There will not be. Biden voters are smarter than Trump voters.
So no need for 6 feet separation right? And...while many wore masks, many did not and were PACKED closely together. Not a “superspreader” though...
I don’t expect an honest, forthright answer from Bugsy either...

PNWest

So no need for 6 feet separation right? And...while many wore masks, many did not and were PACKED closely together. Not a “superspreader” though...

I don't know what you were watching but I saw a bunch of people spaced at least 6 feet away in a drive-in type setup, almost all with masks.

Funny how we saw spikes after Trump's super-pspreader events but not after Bidens and not after BLM protests for the most part.

Remember righties - this is all a "Democrat hoax" - Herman Cain told me that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This is the 3rd WH Covid surge.
Add Mark Meadows, David Bossie to Ben Carson - infected with Trump Covid cooties.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I don't know what you were watching but I saw a bunch of people spaced at least 6 feet away in a drive-in type setup, almost all with masks.

Funny how we saw spikes after Trump's super-pspreader events but not after Bidens and not after BLM protests for the most part.

Remember righties - this is all a "Democrat hoax" - Herman Cain told me that.
What the?!?. People were all over the place. It’s funny that you folks can’t even take the TINIEST, infinitesimal step off the reservation on even minor matters.

It’s an illness, I tell ya...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Jeebus. You need help.

FYI, you don’t have to relentlessly fluff Trump by derailing the conversation and telling lies about Biden and the Dems. You just don’t. You choose to do that. But why? You should seek help to get to the bottom of your affliction.

PNWest

What the?!?. People were all over the place. It’s funny that you folks can’t even take the TINIEST, infinitesimal step off the reservation on even minor matters.

It’s an illness, I tell ya...
Just check the pictures of Biden's victory speech and compare them to ANY of Trump's super-spreader rallies. Fairly simple.

Spamature

President
The people dancing in the streets worldwide are not "Biden Events".

They are the natural celebratory acts of people who understand they have survived one of the worst man made disasters in history. Real Americans here in this country were especially jubilant because they were the heroes who came together and slayed the political monster you guys created.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Jeebus. You need help.

FYI, you don’t have to relentlessly fluff Trump by derailing the conversation and telling lies about Biden and the Dems. You just don’t. You choose to do that. But why? You should seek help to get to the bottom of your affliction.
Yep, EVERY single lefty is in insect-like uniform observation. Lordy.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The people dancing in the streets worldwide are not "Biden Events".

They are the natural celebratory acts of people who understand they have survived one of the worst man made disasters in history. Real Americans here in this country were especially jubilant because they were the heroes who came together and slayed the political monster you guys created.
So, not a superspreader...correct?