• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Benghazi

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Beg to differ:

Today is a day we mourn and remember those we lost in Benghazi. In this event, we lost more people than the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined. This is their day. The 4 biggest heroes in the country’s existence.

That's snarky.

Let's not pretend it isn't.

Well said. Some have personal attention ahead of tact, and respect.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Russian Collusion narrative you are desperately clinging to has been debunked. As a whole the entire Democratic Party has been lying to you for over nearly 4 years now and you keep repeating the same shit, every single day.
My point has been there was ample reason to investigate. You say there wasn't. Everybody is entitled to their opinions...except in winger world...right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nobody ignores facts like yourself.

The Russian Collusion narrative has been debunked yet you repeat the same sorry talking points supplied to you by your betters. Now you are pathetically comparing to WhiteWater... How [Unwelcome language removed] stupid can you be?
Your side calls the investigation a coup. I merely wanted to know if all investigations into the president are to be considered a coup...or just when the prez is a repub.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did you post a positive message regarding the holiday yesterday?
Well, you did yesterday as many times before. Veterans are high school failures and only option is to serve in the miltary and die

Yes, you posted quite a Memorial Day non-positive message

I'm sure you would spit on Veterans if not for the likelihood of getting facial bones broken

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Well, you did yesterday as many times before. Veterans are high school failures and only option is to serve in the miltary and die

Yes, you posted quite a Memorial Day non-positive message

I'm sure you would spit on Veterans if not for the likelihood of getting facial bones broken
LOL at you...

Your side calls the investigation a coup. I merely wanted to know if all investigations into the president are to be considered a coup...or just when the prez is a repub.

It's when the President of the United States uses opposition research to lie to a FISA court in order to back door themselves into spying on the rival parties' campaign for President. Seeding what turned out to be Russian disinformation through the Government in order to undermine the Presidency.

That's not even half of it. Not that it matters because you seem to be utterly clueless as to what actually happened and are still carrying the water for people who have been lying for 4 years.

My point has been there was ample reason to investigate. You say there wasn't. Everybody is entitled to their opinions...except in winger world...right?
I don't "say" there wasn't, the evidence as we learn more and more every day is that there was no legal basis for this investigation at all. Flynn, the FISA warrants on Page.. all bullshit.

There was ZERO evidence that the Trump campaign had anything to do with the hacking of the DNC, nobody can even say definitively that it was the Russians.

They used campaign opposition research as the legal basis for Crossfire Hurricane, an unverified dossier filled with Russian disinformation.

You have been lied to for nearly 4 years and they are still lying to you.

You call it the "winger" world... If you had an ounce of objectivity it would not matter how you felt about Trump, this was banana republic 101 all perpetrated by the Obama Administration and its very corrupt DOJ

Trump says Shokin is a good guy...even though the IMF, EU and World Bank wanted him fired...
He's more an R than a D.
So corrupt he is still looking into Burisma and Hunter Biden and not from a jail cell. So corrupt he has sworn in an affidavit as to exactly what he was working on when our VP had him fired, something our former VP charmingly later bragged about.

I would and will question his being "corrupt" because the same people who told me Trump was a puppet of the Kremlin are going out of there way to paint this guy as bad.

Something everyone should do given the last 4 years.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So corrupt he is still looking into Burisma and Hunter Biden and not from a jail cell. So corrupt he has sworn in an affidavit as to exactly what he was working on when our VP had him fired, something our former VP charmingly later bragged about.

I would and will question his being "corrupt" because the same people who told me Trump was a puppet of the Kremlin are going out of there way to paint this guy as bad.

Something everyone should do given the last 4 years.
"Still looking into Burisma"? Ukrainian law allows anyone to file a complaint. Will he also complain about the IMF, EU and WorldBank demanding his ouster? How about the bipartisan group of US Senators who sent a letter demanding his ministry be reorganized and he be fired?

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense
It wasn’t just Biden who wanted reform in the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office. Republican senators did, too.

"By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin's removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General's Office," he added. "US Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv; but Mr. Shokin remained in place."

"Still looking into Burisma"? Ukrainian law allows anyone to file a complaint. Will he also complain about the IMF, EU and WorldBank demanding his ouster? How about the bipartisan group of US Senators who sent a letter demanding his ministry be reorganized and he be fired?

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense
It wasn’t just Biden who wanted reform in the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office. Republican senators did, too.

"By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin's removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General's Office," he added. "US Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv; but Mr. Shokin remained in place."

Well if VOX says it is nonsense it must be...

tenor.gif

Let's go to the videotape:

Yep nonsense, I mean it's not as if its a billion times clearer then what the President was impeached for. Democrats can do and say whatever they want, membership does have it's privileges...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't "say" there wasn't, the evidence as we learn more and more every day is that there was no legal basis for this investigation at all. Flynn, the FISA warrants on Page.. all bullshit.

There was ZERO evidence that the Trump campaign had anything to do with the hacking of the DNC, nobody can even say definitively that it was the Russians.

They used campaign opposition research as the legal basis for Crossfire Hurricane, an unverified dossier filled with Russian disinformation.

You have been lied to for nearly 4 years and they are still lying to you.

You call it the "winger" world... If you had an ounce of objectivity it would not matter how you felt about Trump, this was banana republic 101 all perpetrated by the Obama Administration and its very corrupt DOJ
Crossfire Hurricane was not based on the Steele dossier. Why do you continue to tell that lie? The Carter Page FISA warrant used part of the dossier as justification for surveillance.

The legal basis was that a crime had been committed. The Russians hacked the DNC and a number of other computer systems related to the election. A large number of emails were extracted from the email server and later appeared in WikiLeaks data dumps. At that time Downer told the US that Papadopolus had said the Russians had dirt on Hillary about 2 months before. That was all the reason needed to look into whether or not the Trump campaign had in any way encouraged the hack. They were the only ones who stood to gain from it.

There is no doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC server. The only uncertainty is the file prepped to copy from the DNC server, which nobody can say for certain was actually "exfiltrated". You've latched on to that as evidence of a larger assertion...that nobody knows if the Russians hacked the DNC...which is false.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well if VOX says it is nonsense it must be...

View attachment 52285

Let's go to the videotape:

Yep nonsense, I mean it's not as if its a billion times clearer then what the President was impeached for. Democrats can do and say whatever they want, membership does have it's privileges...
WTF! How many times do you have to be re-informed of the facts? Trump acted to get Ukraine to announce an investigation into Crowdstrike ( a Ukrainian company says Donald the doofus ) and Biden as part of a favor....funny thing, Joe had just announced he was running for president and polls showed him winning.

Trump BROKE THE LAW! He put a hold on a congressional appropriation without telling them...as is required. Trump doesn't get a line item veto in violation of the constitution.

Meanwhile....you keep bringing up getting Shokin fired.
“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.

Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.

Now Shokin comes out and says "Hey...I was gonna question Hunter Biden"...I guess because he suddenly remembered that. Is there any evidence that he was going to? Nah. You mentioned a law firm prepping Hunter, but the company you posted about is not a law firm...they do PR.

Add to all that...Biden did not have the authority as VP to withhold the loan guarantee. Obama did. Biden was acting on the orders of his president as part of our policy towards Ukraine.

Crossfire Hurricane was not based on the Steele dossier. Why do you continue to tell that lie? The Carter Page FISA warrant used part of the dossier as justification for surveillance.

The legal basis was that a crime had been committed. The Russians hacked the DNC and a number of other computer systems related to the election. A large number of emails were extracted from the email server and later appeared in WikiLeaks data dumps. At that time Downer told the US that Papadopolus had said the Russians had dirt on Hillary about 2 months before. That was all the reason needed to look into whether or not the Trump campaign had in any way encouraged the hack. They were the only ones who stood to gain from it.

There is no doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC server. The only uncertainty is the file prepped to copy from the DNC server, which nobody can say for certain was actually "exfiltrated". You've latched on to that as evidence of a larger assertion...that nobody knows if the Russians hacked the DNC...which is false.
Next time just go with, I know you are but what am I.

We don't know if the Russians hacked the DNC server, nobody has ever been able to say that definitively despite what CNN and MSNBC tell you every five mins. Crowdstrike was forced to back off that assertion when giving testimony, odd something you and you are cohorts are so sure of, cannot be attested to under oath.

Another talking point that you constantly repeat that is false. Along with "the Steele Dossier was not the legal basis for crossfire hurricane"... again FALSE. You think it was the hacking of the DNC server, something the Feds did not even get a look into because the DNC hired Crowdstrike, and somehow you think they trusted Crowdstrike (who has a history of being wrong) word to launch an entire investigation in the rival parties campaign.

Even if your claim were true (it isn't) that would not help you.

As for the rest of the horseshit, you repeat, you still clinging to stuff that has been proved wrong, like Papadopoulos. Maybe do some reading, maybe look at what he actually said to the FBI which is detailed in the IG report on FISA abuse...

Or not, you are pretty good at ignoring reality.

WTF! How many times do you have to be re-informed of the facts? Trump acted to get Ukraine to announce an investigation into Crowdstrike ( a Ukrainian company says Donald the doofus ) and Biden as part of a favor....funny thing, Joe had just announced he was running for president and polls showed him winning.

Trump BROKE THE LAW! He put a hold on a congressional appropriation without telling them...as is required. Trump doesn't get a line item veto in violation of the constitution.

Meanwhile....you keep bringing up getting Shokin fired.
“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.

Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.

Now Shokin comes out and says "Hey...I was gonna question Hunter Biden"...I guess because he suddenly remembered that. Is there any evidence that he was going to? Nah. You mentioned a law firm prepping Hunter, but the company you posted about is not a law firm...they do PR.

Add to all that...Biden did not have the authority as VP to withhold the loan guarantee. Obama did. Biden was acting on the orders of his president as part of our policy towards Ukraine.
Surrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee it was...