• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bibi Bombs AP

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Before the fake news people arrive. People should know that AP is a what’s called a wire news outlet. Meaning this is where Fox and MSNBC get their news from before putting their personalities on it for their viewers.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The jews don't like the news so they destroy it's source. It has to be trumpist to be acceptable to the jew.
I prefer to call them Israelis.
I heard where Netanyahu has his own militia gangs, "Proud Boys" on the streets making trouble.....and that's besides the IDF.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If Joe hadn't sent Hamas $100M+ for Covid/Bombs probably wouldn't be any hostilities
In fiscal year 2019, the US provided $3.8 billion in foreign military aid to Israel. Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees. Almost all US aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance.
So every time Netanyahu kills a Palestinian, you paid for it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In fiscal year 2019, the US provided $3.8 billion in foreign military aid to Israel. Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees. Almost all US aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance.
So every time Netanyahu kills a Palestinian, you paid for it.
So did you (you do pay taxes don't you) and I didn't post of Israel getting money

Last edited:
I prefer to call them Israelis.
I heard where Netanyahu has his own militia gangs, "Proud Boys" on the streets making trouble.....and that's besides the IDF.
So Islam oil's contract brokered thru the Catholic Church with WW II Nazi Germany Holocaust deaths wasn't fulfilled so in spite of Eisenhower's "Never Again" SCOTUS one nation under God with equal justice under law Christian Nation of Klues Klucks duh Klans thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists has HA ! MAS ! attacking Israel in continuation to complete a business transaction just as compensation for their failed 9/11 nuke Temple Mount rule the earth destroy the world crusade jihad more perfect union of Islam " death to the infidels " & "serve the Pope or die" problems of American politics is Israel's problem.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
From the article-
"On Saturday, the Israel Defense Forces said its fighter jets struck a media tower in Gaza housing the offices of The Associated Press and Al Jazeera, because it also contained military assets belonging to Hamas. The I.D.F. said it had provided advance warning to civilians in the building to allow evacuation."
Hamas needs to be destroyed wherever they hide.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So Islam oil's contract brokered thru the Catholic Church with WW II Nazi Germany Holocaust deaths wasn't fulfilled so in spite of Eisenhower's "Never Again" SCOTUS one nation under God with equal justice under law Christian Nation of Klues Klucks duh Klans thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists has HA ! MAS ! attacking Israel in continuation to complete a business transaction just as compensation for their failed 9/11 nuke Temple Mount rule the earth destroy the world crusade jihad more perfect union of Islam " death to the infidels " & "serve the Pope or die" problems of American politics is Israel's problem.
Take your meds.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From the article-
"On Saturday, the Israel Defense Forces said its fighter jets struck a media tower in Gaza housing the offices of The Associated Press and Al Jazeera, because it also contained military assets belonging to Hamas. The I.D.F. said it had provided advance warning to civilians in the building to allow evacuation."
Hamas needs to be destroyed wherever they hide.
Libs have ensured WE haven't WON a war since WWII

Israel needs turn the rocket terrorist into dust in the wind

To end a WAR one must put more death on the enemy than they can tolerate