• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is a racist

Good to see you are comfortable voting for the guy who tweeted "white power".
I don't understand how people can lie to themselves that much, what's so hard to to accept? Trump tweeted out "white power". If right-wingers were dealing in reality they call for him to resign because white supremacy is completely unacceptable.
There will never escaping this for Trump. He is now the "white power" guy. I don't know how right-wingers sleep at night knowing they are voting for a white supremacist.
They probably sleep better than race war pimpers.

Zam-Zam

Senator
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/no-one-has-lie-prove-joe-bidens-racist/

Nolte: No One Has to Lie to Prove Joe Biden’s a Racist

The clearest proof President Trump is no racist is that Joe Biden and the corrupt media have been forced to manufacture the Very Fine People Hoax to pretend that he is.
In other words, the media want us to believe Trump’s a racist, but the only way they can try to convince us isthrough a lie — and the need to lie actually proves Trump is no racist because if there was actual evidence Trump is racist, they would use that. But…

No one has to lie to prove Joe Biden is a racist.

No one has to invent things Biden never said to prove Biden’s a racist.

No one has to turn anodyne words like “invasion” and “infestation” into the new N-word to prove Biden’s a racist.

No one has to misquote Biden to prove Biden’s a racist.

All you have to do to prove Joe Biden’s a racist is quote him.

And away we go…

Here’s Joe Biden in 1975, nearly a decade after the civil rights movement, defending racial segregation using the most patronizing and bigoted excuse of them all: it’s good for black people:

In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.

So what was Donald Trump, around 1986?

View attachment 53993

For some of the uneducated idiots here, the black lady with the medal, during the DEMOCRAT PARTY JIM CROW LAWS refused to give up her seat on a bus.
She was arrested and put in jail, by a law the DEMOCRATS enacted and Joe approved of.

Her name is Rosa Parks.

You'll notice she is not posing with Joe.

He'd probably try to tell a N****r joke in front of her.

I hesitate to label anyone as racist, unless they are overtly so, because I can't read minds. However, I do know that Joe Biden once said this about Barack Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

That is, of course, indicative of someone who is condescending and arrogant....And as i say that, I am cognizant of the fact that there will be a few white folks, even well-meaning white folks, who don't get that.

Barack Obama is a Black man that Biden, supposedly at least, actually likes....And yet, he thinks it is "storybook" that an "African-American" is actually "articulate, bright, clean and good looking".

It seems odd that the same folks who want to tear down monuments to Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses Grant for not being what they consider sufficiently woke in the 19th century can cozy up to a Joe Biden. There is an obvious disconnect.

reason10

Governor
I hesitate to label anyone as racist, unless they are overtly so, because I can't read minds. However, I do know that Joe Biden once said this about Barack Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

That is, of course, indicative of someone who is condescending and arrogant....And as i say that, I am cognizant of the fact that there will be a few white folks, even well-meaning white folks, who don't get that.

Barack Obama is a Black man that Biden, supposedly at least, actually likes....And yet, he thinks it is "storybook" that an "African-American" is actually "articulate, bright, clean and good looking".

It seems odd that the same folks who want to tear down monuments to Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses Grant for not being what they consider sufficiently woke in the 19th century can cozy up to a Joe Biden. There is an obvious disconnect.
Basically, Joe is going to run on his eight years with the most incompetent and most racist president in history.

His handlers are morons. They should be instructing him to run as far away from Obama as possible.

FakeName

Governor
So....you think blacks are monolithic, intractably indivisible and uniform, just like Biden does? That's interesting, and might I add racist in itself.
Fact is blacks vote overwhelmingly against Republican in nearly every election.

Spamature

President
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/no-one-has-lie-prove-joe-bidens-racist/

Nolte: No One Has to Lie to Prove Joe Biden’s a Racist

The clearest proof President Trump is no racist is that Joe Biden and the corrupt media have been forced to manufacture the Very Fine People Hoax to pretend that he is.
In other words, the media want us to believe Trump’s a racist, but the only way they can try to convince us isthrough a lie — and the need to lie actually proves Trump is no racist because if there was actual evidence Trump is racist, they would use that. But…

No one has to lie to prove Joe Biden is a racist.

No one has to invent things Biden never said to prove Biden’s a racist.

No one has to turn anodyne words like “invasion” and “infestation” into the new N-word to prove Biden’s a racist.

No one has to misquote Biden to prove Biden’s a racist.

All you have to do to prove Joe Biden’s a racist is quote him.

And away we go…

Here’s Joe Biden in 1975, nearly a decade after the civil rights movement, defending racial segregation using the most patronizing and bigoted excuse of them all: it’s good for black people:

In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.

So what was Donald Trump, around 1986?

View attachment 53993

For some of the uneducated idiots here, the black lady with the medal, during the DEMOCRAT PARTY JIM CROW LAWS refused to give up her seat on a bus.
She was arrested and put in jail, by a law the DEMOCRATS enacted and Joe approved of.

Her name is Rosa Parks.

You'll notice she is not posing with Joe.

He'd probably try to tell a N****r joke in front of her.
The Ellis Island medal is given to people who are descendant from immigrants.

It has nothing to anyone's action in regard to race relations.

The Ellis Island Medal of Honor is an American award founded by the Ellis Island Honors Society (EIHS) (formerly known as National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO) [1])[2] which are presented annually to American citizens, both native-born and naturalized.

The Medal recognizes — in the organization's words —

individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate, their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity. They do so while acknowledging their debt to their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.

FakeName

Governor
You're the one lying, rube. Which is why you can't produce the tweet you're lying about. You never bothered to check, did you? Just regurgitated whatever the DNC and China fed to you. LOL
Are you serious?

He did in fact retweet it and then he deleted it an hour later.

Watch this. The actual tweet is there. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

Quit lying to yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
His approval numbers with blacks (back when he got MORE good jobs for blacks than the last THIRTY Democrat presidents combined) was around 30 percent.

I'd say the economy will bounce back and he'll probably get 20 percent of the black vote. He has enough money to plaster the Joe mantra all over the place.

He has a proven track record as a great president for three years before the Cuomo virus ass fcked the economy.

Joe has an eight year track record with the Obama, the most racist president in history.
The black unemployment rate was 17% due to the Bush recession. It was 7% when Trump took office. It was 5.5% before Covid hit. If you think dropping unemployment for African Americans by 10% was less than the 1.5% that Trump claims he made happen...you need to go back to grade school and remedial math classes.

The highest participation rate for blacks was 61.4%...but that was when Clinton was president. It was 58% before Covid.