• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bleeding Heart Conservatives.

protectionist

Governor
Hear! Hear!

Something we agree on! Be gone!
Great, We agree, now HOW to do it ? How about each state with Republican governor is a part of United Red States of America. Those with Democrat governor, are United Blue States of America. Whatever US military there is in each state, becomes a part of that nation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Great, We agree, now HOW to do it ? How about each state with Republican governor is a part of United Red States of America. Those with Democrat governor, are United Blue States of America. Whatever US military there is in each state, becomes a part of that nation.
The “how” is easy - the people of each state vote on whether to join Bluelandia or Redlandia. As much as you people hate elections, you should agree with that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NC will be strong!

Spamature

President
The only thing that I demand is that the US formally/officially divide into what it is already divided into - ie. 2 separate nations (blue & red). As Fleetwood Mac used to say >> "Go your own way" ....Sooner the better.
NO.

You tried that before.

It didn't end well for those who tried to do what you want to do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NO.

You tried that before.

It didn't end well for those who tried to do what you want to do.
We didn't have repeaters back then...............
It will be much different if it happens again..............
Leftist are scared of guns, what you going to fight with, pom-poms :)

Spamature

President
We didn't have repeaters back then...............
It will be much different if it happens again..............
Leftist are scared of guns, what you going to fight with, pom-poms :)
We didn't have drones either.

Nor did you need electricity or running water.

You can bet both will be ended as soon as you try.

Then every gather of your forces will be treated like it was a Taliban wedding with OBL as the honored guest.

F'ing traitors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rona will find you where ever you are.
You are just her type.
Unvaccinated and determined to stay that way.
Rona will find you quicker than Me
You have nowhere to escape Rona as I do
LA is burning for Rona

write on

Senator
Remember when cons used to call people bleeding heart liberals because they were concerned with the troubles of the downtrodden that the world seemed to be ignoring ?

Now we have bleeding heart conservatism.
Its main concern is that wellbeing of the feelings of conservatives are being ignored.

They wonder what kind of world do we have when people don't care about how they feel about the 2020 election or that they FEEL talked down to when someone says it's over, move on.

They are concerned about their feelings when someone wants them to do what is best for everyone and get vaccinated. Not only that, but oppression they feel when their conspiracy theories based upon misunderstanding of the science are taken down from social media.

All they are asking for is to have us listen to their beliefs and then live by them without objection, regardless of the consequences.

Sure, people will have to die from things that are entirely preventable, and government may be toppled.

But is that too much to ask so that they themselves can feel better ?
Poor cons.

But we all know that their belief is,,,,,ME ME ME

Spamature

President
Rona will find you quicker than Me
You have nowhere to escape Rona as I do
LA is burning for Rona
She'll find me vaccinated.
You don't have anywhere to escape from it either.
Sooner or later Rona's gonna drop where every you are.

It is only a matter of time because of folks who think like you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We didn't have drones either.

Nor did you need electricity or running water.

You can bet both will be ended as soon as you try.

Then every gather of your forces will be treated like it was a Taliban wedding with OBL as the honored guest.

F'ing traitors.
Drones can't fly after shot to hell

I don't need electricity and have running water 24/7/365, it's funny you live in a state short of water and post such simple bullshit.......'if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down'--Cali

I'm sure you went to many wedding as that before you came to America, so you as many others don't think Obama killed OBL and buried him at sea since you say OBL will be present!

Face to face you don't have the balls to call me that , I hope we get a chance to prove that........when I come to visit 'Jackforfreedom' and I know he can find you :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She'll find me vaccinated.
You don't have anywhere to escape from it either.
Sooner or later Rona's gonna drop where every you are.

It is only a matter of time because of folks who think like you.
Many vaccinated are in hospitals or dead
Oh but I do boy
Negative
People that think as you are dying daily
Once they put the poison in you there's no way to get it back out

You will die long before you reach my age with that poison inside you............

Spamature

President
Drones can't fly after shot to hell

I don't need electricity and have running water 24/7/365, it's funny you live in a state short of water and post such simple bullshit.......'if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down'--Cali

I'm sure you went to many wedding as that before you came to America, so you as many others don't think Obama killed OBL and buried him at sea since you say OBL will be present!

Face to face you don't have the balls to call me that , I hope we get a chance to prove that........when I come to visit 'Jackforfreedom' and I know he can find you :)
And who do you know that can hit something at 10k feet in the air ?
We need him or her on the Olympic team.

You will need electricity for communications, logistics and information.

I see you are still upset that Obama took out OBL as if it were yesterday. Those tears never dried, I see.

No Dawg, that is not going to happen. It just a fantasy you go to when you are frustrated by the truth.

Stop fantasying about attacking America, and I would not have to call your ilk out as traitors.

Spamature

President
Many vaccinated are in hospitals or dead
Oh but I do boy
Negative
People that think as you are dying daily
Once they put the poison in you there's no way to get it back out

You will die long before you reach my age with that poison inside you............
A few might be vaccinated 99.9% of the dead and hospitalized fall into your category, the unvaccinated.

Well if you have some place where you will have no human contact and because you are there you will never again need to come into anyone for anything for the next few years. No resupply for anything, no need for medical attention by any professional, no contact with anyone else, then maybe you do, but I doubt it.

You are still whining about it BHO killing OBL. So you proved that is a lie.

Oh yeah, tell me again, why Trump is trying to poison you with his vaccine ?
You never have answered that question.

What did you do to him ? I am sure you voted twice, just like he told you to.
So why do you think he wants you dead ?