• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bleeding Heart Conservatives.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And who do you know that can hit something at 10k feet in the air ?
We need him or her on the Olympic team.

You will need electricity for communications, logistics and information.

I see you are still upset that Obama took out OBL as if it were yesterday. Those tears never dried, I see.

No Dawg, that is not going to happen. It just a fantasy you go to when you are frustrated by the truth.

Stop fantasying about attacking America, and I would not have to call your ilk out as traitors.
For what, to kneel
We have several generators
You're the one that posted OBL will be at the wedding, Obama couldn't take out house trash
Negative
Again, you don't have the balls to call anyone that to their face
Meanwhile Mexican Cartel threatening LA residents as they steal water to grow their pot............

Spamature

President
For what, to kneel
We have several generators
You're the one that posted OBL will be at the wedding, Obama couldn't take out house trash
Negative
Again, you don't have the balls to call anyone that to their face
Meanwhile Mexican Cartel threatening LA residents as they steal water to grow their pot............
That is the altitude of military drones.

You are going to power a civil war against your own govt on Home Depot generators ?

You are the one who is still upset that BHO took out OBL.
Obama got him.
He's gone.
It's been a decade now.
Just let him go.
Stop crying and whining about it.

Okay Dawg, I will apologize to you if you can explain to me how wanting to attack your own country, and take half of it away from the rest of us, does not make one a traitor.

protectionist

Governor
NO.

You tried that before.

It didn't end well for those who tried to do what you want to do.
If you're talking about the 1860's, that was 160 years ago, and involving slavery that is non-existent now (generally).

I'm talking about a formal separation that is voluntary from both sides.

Spamature

President
If you're talking about the 1860's, that was 160 years ago, and involving slavery that is non-existent now (generally).

I'm talking about a formal separation that is voluntary from both sides.
You want the majority to be deprived of living and freely travel or having a say in any part of this country they choose.

NO !

protectionist

Governor
You want the majority to be deprived of living and freely travel or having a say in any part of this country they choose.

NO !

YES! I want Democrat lunatics to not be a part of the country that I am in. Their crazy ideas should flourish only where they reside (ex.California), and nowhere else. And people who have sense enough to leave those cess pools should do so, and move to red states (as many have already done, and continue to do - New York & California have lost so much population, they have lost seats in Congress)

And they are not the "majority". Everybody knows the overwhelming majority of Americans (that doesn't include illegal aliens), voted for Trump.

Spamature

President
YES! I want Democrat lunatics to not be a part of the country that I am in. Their crazy ideas should flourish only where they reside (ex.California), and nowhere else. And people who have sense enough to leave those cess pools should do so, and move to red states (as many have already done, and continue to do - New York & California have lost so much population, they have lost seats in Congress)

And they are not the "majority". Everybody knows the overwhelming majority of Americans (that doesn't include illegal aliens), voted for Trump.
Yes,I know you want to betray your nation. I am sure your ilk thought not being able to own slaves was a crazy idea when you did it the first time. I see you wingers today think that not crashing the economy, or starting wars by lying the world into them are crazy idea. Just like most of the people of your ilk thing that vaccinations are a crazy idea.

Speaking to 1865 and 2020
You lost
Get over it
Stop the treason