• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell! No, seriously... this could do him in,

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
The controversial arrangement by the U.S. Air Force to refuel at a Scottish airport near President Trump’s Turnberry golf resort apparently was signed under the Obama administration, according to multiple reports......

It's STILL Trump's fault, cause, you know, like... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

The Right is always right
Prove Obama made the deals!!!

Fetch
"The stays result from two separate agreements that both predate Trump’s presidency. Before Trump ran for president, the airport agreed to send visiting crews to Trump’s course. And while President Barack Obama was still in office, the Air Force agreed to send refueling aircraft to the airport."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/air-force-says-only-6-percent-of-crews-that-stopped-in-scotland-stayed-at-trump-turnberry-resort/2019/09/12/d840747a-d5aa-11e9-9610-fb56c5522e1c_story.html?arc404=true

Any questions that your low IQ, mentally diseased left wingers still need answered?

Lulz

Last edited:

Bear Claw

President
"The stays result from two separate agreements that both predate Trump’s presidency. Before Trump ran for president, the airport agreed to send visiting crews to Trump’s course. And while President Barack Obama was still in office, the Air Force agreed to send refueling aircraft to the airport."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/air-force-says-only-6-percent-of-crews-that-stopped-in-scotland-stayed-at-trump-turnberry-resort/2019/09/12/d840747a-d5aa-11e9-9610-fb56c5522e1c_story.html?arc404=true

Any questions that you and your low IQ, mentally diseased left wingers still need answered?

Lulz

You do get nasty

Sorry you need to attack rather than converse here!

Personal attacks are a TOS violation.

Pathetic!

Mick

You do get nasty

Sorry you need to attack rather than converse here!

Personal attacks are a TOS violation.

Pathetic!
Nothing personal in left wingers being mentally sick. It's a fact. Your efforts to deflect from the fact you also got owned is duly noted.

:D

Bear Claw

President
Nothing personal in left wingers being mentally sick. It's a fact. Your efforts to deflect from the fact you also got owned is duly noted.

:D

Your abuse of posters here is noted.

Most people are more respectable.

Why aren't you??

Mick

Your abuse of posters here is noted.

Most people are more respectable.

Why aren't you??
How many times have you been banned? How many times have I been banned? Case closed.

Now why are you attempting thread derailment? That is against the TOS. You were embarrassingly wrong. Going to own it or continue to derail?

Bear Claw

President
How many times have you been banned? How many times have I been banned? Case closed.

Now why are you attempting thread derailment? That is against the TOS. You were embarrassingly wrong. Going to own it or continue to derail?

Bye Girl!

Phat Mama

Council Member

From one of your biased links

Trump took to Twitter on Monday to clear the air.

I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with)

near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland,

and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!).

NOTHING TO DO WITH ME,” Trump wrote.

It’s not uncommon for United States military crews to land in Glasgow Prestwick, as

the United States Air Force and the airport had a separate arrangement in place, even before Trump became president, the Times notes.

Under that existing arrangement, American military planes refuel at the Scottish airport, which helps arrange local overnight stays for the arriving crews.
so now what?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's STILL Trump's fault, cause, you know, like... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It is the new led lights, I swear they make me look orange............ you too!