• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C.R.T.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with anything? I live in a mostly white state but that sure as F*ck doesn't make me a conservative or a racist.
So what does it make you?

Well???

You pride yourself in calling them like you see them so how do you see yourself.

No guts, no glory champ.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
"Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that racism is a social construct, and that it is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies."

It should be taught in school. I can't imagine why anyone would object.
I can't imagine how you are not in an insane asylum. Anyone would object to anti-white racism. You do not ?

protectionist

Governor
FoxNews and other rightwing outlets have been on a GOP campaign to discredit ANY accurate teaching of race to our children.
CRT is anything but "accurate", Accurate would be to teach the what is the # 1 malicious racism in America - Affirmative Action (compounded by Biden's American Rescue Plan)

protectionist

Governor
It is, of course, the polar opposite of what was done under the Hitler regime, which sought to suppress historical truths, just as the GOP tries to do today.

In Trumplandia, lies are true and the truth is a lie.
Regardless of what was true many decades ago, it is ludicrous to claim that America is now a racist nation toward black people. If America is racist at all now, it is racist against whites (by Affirmative Action and Biden's ARP)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I did tell you, I posted it, twice in this thread. I understand that you might be a little urked after having it pointed out to you that you faithfully stand behind the idea of White Supremacy. For you it is about race and dominance over other races as you see fit.
I suppose you should claim yourself among the ones who seek to "push it back a step", if you were to be as honest as you were in your previous post.

The man said he is her brother.

View attachment 63743

But he just as well could be trying to deceive the public in that post just like he did in that charade he pulled off at the school board meeting.
So if I understand you correctly (now) you think CRT renders me a white supremicist because I refuse to accept the notion that I am a racist. Good, we agree - that is the hogwash that passes for a "theory" here which is, in fact, simply unsupportable character assassination.

So now you admit you were wrong about who Ty Smith actually is - yet, in fact it makes no difference whether he is or isn't Owens' brother to his message, which is that you are full of sh*t.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Of course it’s about race and racism. What it is not about and has never been about is the collective malevolence of individuals who are white. What it is about is disparities in opportunity in the way society is set up by the historic ruling classes
SO whites aren't "malevolent" but rather simply defective - is that what you are saying?

protectionist

Governor
Of course it’s about race and racism. What it is not about and has never been about is the collective malevolence of individuals who are white. What it is about is disparities in opportunity in the way society is set up by the historic ruling classes
So you accuse white people of being malevolent. That is some if the most filthy racism I've ever heard. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, going around spewing out stuff like that.

As for "disparities in opportunity in the way society is set up by the historic ruling classes", over the past 57 years, that would be racist Affirmative Action, giving blacks and minorities advantages, over whites. Most recent, and outrageous example, Joe Biden's American Rescue Plan, now being annihilated in the courts.

protectionist

Governor
No I just went over that here.

Here:

The point of CRT is not that people are racist or that white people need to be reeducated. Your post about the motivations against it were pointed that out clearly. Any human attribute could be used to replace criteria, but race just such is a stark, simple and in your face placeholder that is extremely easy to divine.

Also, I find it odd that you would counter a CRT argument with one purely founded upon unadulterated White Supremacy as your basis for your oppositon, and then you'd double down and use Candice Owen bullshite shill brother and his deceitful charade as an example.

You have gone from denying to justifying institutional racism in one swift stroke.

Sigh....
You have an uncanny ability to produce a torrent of words, without actually saying anything. Try less words, more meaning.

protectionist

Governor
Wow...idiotic post once again...

1. The GI Bill was passed in 1944. Unless you fought in WWII then your experience in the 70s is not relevant.

2. Roughly 40% of active duty military voted for Biden.

Without a total audit overhaul of the 2020 election, nothing can be said about who voted for whom, except that Trump was way ahead at midnight Nov. 4, 2020, and thus likely was the victor.

protectionist

Governor
Alert the psycholgists! Human beings are innate tribalists who are hard wired with biases in favor of people like themselves (whether race, religion, ideology, etc.). That goes for everyone, you know? Not just white people. When you idiots succeed in making America minority white, and whites become the ones "systemically" discriminated against, will you feel like you succeeded at something? Of course you will, because history demonstrates that you believe ALL of your failed policies are actually rousing "successes." Those of us who don't have sh*t for brians see it differently...
I only disagree with your post in your use of the future tense for > "When you idiots succeed in making America minority white, and whites become the ones "systemically" discriminated against,"

In fact, these idiots HAVE BEEN discriminating against whites, for 57 years in Affirmative Action, and they continue to do it now, wherever they can get away with it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Without a total audit overhaul of the 2020 election, nothing can be said about who voted for whom, except that Trump was way ahead at midnight Nov. 4, 2020, and thus likely was the victor.
Sure thing. Why would we want to count all the votes. Let's pick a moment to stop the vote when our guy is ahead.