• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C.R.T.

Spamature

President
NONSENSE! The white women line has been debunked a million times over the past 20 years. Where have you been ?

Not all AA programs are the same. In the graduate school I went to, they gave out assistantships. They went to the only 8 BLACKS who applied. Everybody else was denied (including 7 white women)

Only a very tiny minority of white women get AA, compared to those who get discriminated against by it.
Secondly, all the daughters and wives of white men discriminated against by AA, suffer along with those men. They outnumber white women who benefit from AA, 100,000 to 1.
Show me where it was debunked.

write on

Senator
So you don't know that CRT is anti-white ? You're very unique. The only person in America who doesn't know it.

CRT is >
1. anti-white
2. anti-America
3. anti-police
4. pro LGBT
Instead of cut and pasting quotes from far right wing conspiracy theory websites, let's see some proof.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
LOL! They were Democrats!
YOUR kind.
And then those Dems took their prejudices and switched to the Republican party.
That's why Trump became a Repub. He knew how to appeal to you all.....by spreading his other BIG LIE that Obama wasn't born in the USA.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
That's why Trump became a Repub. He knew how to appeal to you all.....by spreading his other BIG LIE that Obama wasn't born in the USA.
More bs fed to you courtesy of liberal propaganda. Open wide baby bird

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
You are blubbering again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is the author's opinions and not necessarily what is being taught as part of the cirriculum. Thanks for the link. I saw nothing at all to object to.

Don't you wonder why we never had anything in our history classes about the 3/5ths compromise or the Tusla massacre? No mention at all of the KKK or lynchings in the south.
By Byrd?
Blacks were lynched in the North also

Probably by your ancestors