• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone go find..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
God this place is starting to righteously blow. Can somebody please go out and find Bo, gornhunter, etc and raise this place up a couple notches I mean really. the dregs here are tripping over their own lies and fighting with their own made-up Fabrications it's just pathetic

Jen

Senator
There is no sense in even trying to discuss issues. Lefty is in full attack mode. I won't say it's not tempting to post the words we know will set them off. It's just obvious they are right there ready to be pushed.

But Bo. Really?

Full disclosure: First, speaking in full disclosure, it would be nice to have ASOT raising the level of this place again.

Second. I learned quite a while back that it is an act of futility to waste time writing a really good article, or short piece to put here just to see it locked up because someone from the other side hijacked and destroyed it. Just saying. There's nothing that can be done when people are so insecure in their political position that they have to attack people and posts and ruin both.

BobbyT

Governor
God this place is starting to righteously blow. Can somebody please go out and find Bo, gornhunter, etc and raise this place up a couple notches I mean really. the dregs here are tripping over their own lies and fighting with their own made-up Fabrications it's just pathetic
You're right, which is why I don't bother with it very much. But of course, as you can see from the first reply to your post, it's 100% the fault of those on the left. I recommend the few remaining posters on the left also find some place more agreeable in which to post, as the left bears sole responsibility for all unpleasant experiences on this site (because no one on the right, and most certainly no mods on the right, directly and constantly attack any posters on the left; and no groups on the right ever contribute to gang up five or six to one on any posters on the left). Then PJ can become the right wing circle jerk your first respondent so dearly wants and contributes fulsomely to create.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're right, which is why I don't bother with it very much. But of course, as you can see from the first reply to your post, it's 100% the fault of those on the left. I recommend the few remaining posters on the left also find some place more agreeable in which to post, as the left bears sole responsibility for all unpleasant experiences on this site (because no one on the right, and most certainly no mods on the right, directly and constantly attack any posters on the left; and no groups on the right ever contribute to gang up five or six to one on any posters on the left). Then PJ can become the right wing circle jerk your first respondent so dearly wants and contributes fulsomely to create.

I can speak for the second poster. And I disagree with your premise. As the alternative appears to be that a yone not in lockstep with leftist group think is classed as racist, sexist, mysoginist, etc.. so, don't be so one sided...as the contributions from the leftist certainly doesnt waft down from a place of intellect, compromise or understanding.

Who is the righty mod, Connie?

Jen

Senator
It would be preferable if those on the Left who make posting personal would just start discussing the issues.

The Left twists my words in such a fashion that the discussion becomes untwisting of the words rather than the issue those words were about. I spoke about Lefty doing it because that is who does it to me.

If you are able to talk about what Righty posters do to dampen your desire to post, then by all means do so. Don't expect me to analyze Righty posters. You can do it.

What I want is discussion, on topic, not about me/my looks or anything to do with me. I would like to see Trump analyzed without talking about his imagined relationship with his daughter or the length of his fingers.

I think there may be a few Lefty posters (you are one of them) who might be able to carry this out. Clearly, there are some Lefty posters who lack the ability to write in English or to think through to the meat of an issue and actually post on it. If they want to leave......that's fine. I hope that those who are mature enough to have an actual conversation will stay.

If it was my post you were referring to as someone who wants an echo chamber, then your assessment was wrong.

Jen

Senator
Note @BobbyT : When I am in an argument with someone, one on one......and it turns into a gang up (that is rare) I back away. Today for a while I was alone and there were two, possibly 3 (I haven't checked post times) Lefties going up against me. I had to leave..........some righties showed up and joined in. There was no gang up on anyone today and if you will check time stamps you will see that.

I'm not really one to go back in history about something that petty, but if you can show me when that gang up to which you are referring happened, I would appreciate it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
There is a reason they left here and aren't coming back.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Scroll page 1 of Latest Political News right now and ask yourself why they would want to come back here?

BobbyT

Governor
I can't speak for the second poster. And I disagree with your premise. As the alternative appears to be that a yone not in lockstep with leftist group think is classed as racist, sexist, mysoginist, etc.. so, don't be so one sided...as the contributions from the leftist certainly doesnt waft down from a place of intellect, compromise or understanding.

Who is the righty mod, Connie?
See? You agree with Jen. Those on the left are 100% of the problem. That's exactly what I said. A rightwing circle jerk is what you all want. I believe it is what you should have.

Last edited by a moderator:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Go to page one of those other places and tell me it's different.....
If they like it where they are,why should they leave? If you know where they are,go tell them it is better here and ask them to come back. Do you think it is better here?

BobbyT

Governor
It would be preferable if those on the Left who make posting personal would just start discussing the issues.

The Left twists my words in such a fashion that the discussion becomes untwisting of the words rather than the issue those words were about. I spoke about Lefty doing it because that is who does it to me.

If you are able to talk about what Righty posters do to dampen your desire to post, then by all means do so. Don't expect me to analyze Righty posters. You can do it.

What I want is discussion, on topic, not about me/my looks or anything to do with me. I would like to see Trump analyzed without talking about his imagined relationship with his daughter or the length of his fingers.

I think there may be a few Lefty posters (you are one of them) who might be able to carry this out. Clearly, there are some Lefty posters who lack the ability to write in English or to think through to the meat of an issue and actually post on it. If they want to leave......that's fine. I hope that those who are mature enough to have an actual conversation will stay.

If it was my post you were referring to as someone who wants an echo chamber, then your assessment was wrong.
Yes. As I noted, you believe the left is 100% at fault. Oh, I'll go a step further. According to your posts you believe the left is evil. You believe the left is the origin of all evil. Why you would ever try to post with those who are evil is beyond me. You should stop.

Jen

Senator
Yes. As I noted, you believe the left is 100% at fault. Oh, I'll go a step further. According to your posts you believe the left is evil. You believe the left is the origin of all evil. Why you would ever try to post with those who are evil is beyond me. You should stop.
Well, this pretty much proves my statements about the Left. You think you know everything and have no desire to learn more from anyone else. I feel vindicated for anything I have ever said by your post here.

I reached out for communication. You slapped me. You might not consider that to be evil, but I do.

Jen

Senator
If they like it where they are,why should they leave? If you know where they are,go tell them it is better here and ask them to come back. Do you think it is better here?
I am not PhilFish of course, but I think it's fine here. We can expect it to get a lot worse as elections get closer. You know that. I know that. Anyone who has been here as long as many of us have knows that. It's okay.

That other place I go ..........and you go there too..........has a different feel to it. A different tone. Not everyone agrees on everything, but there is a certain amount of respect there. I like that. But I like this too.

Jen

Senator
There is a reason they left here and aren't coming back.
They left because they decided they couldn't take it. I had it very bad here for quite a while but I decided to stay. Frankly, I am glad some of them have gone and I have to snicker a little about the thin, insipid, badly run little board they went to. This board is wayyyyyyyyy better than that one.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
See? You agree with Jen. Those on the left are 100% of the problem. That's exactly what I said. A rightwing circle jerk is what you all want. I believe it is what you should have.
Sorry guy. Typo. I fixed it above. Can't not can.

Anyway, no . But a typo

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno. I go there and the posts flow like molasses. Always eerily similar posts. Anyway...yes. there's at least a pace here. And those eerily similar posts..I mean almost verbatim. Odd, that

BobbyT

Governor
Well, this pretty much proves my statements about the Left. You think you know everything and have no desire to learn more from anyone else. I feel vindicated for anything I have ever said by your post here.

I reached out for communication. You slapped me. You might not consider that to be evil, but I do.
Yes, your "poor poor pity me" routine is legend. Your definition of "evil" is not agreeing with you. Childish? Yes. A reason this site is boring to post to? Definitely.