• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chris Cuomo Fired

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Now it's revealed Chris has his own sex scandal as big brother.......

CNN is in the toilet
CNN Cuomo's Nutter Needs.

There is something tragically wrong with the Cuomo's and the parents should be arrested.

Zam-Zam

Senator
There's more going on at CNN perhaps:

Don Lemon accuser says CNN is ‘predator protecting machine,’ happy to see ‘some accountability’ with Cuomo

Dustin Hice told Fox News Digital, 'They’re a network rife with predators and perverts'

The man who accused CNN host Don Lemon of a sexually charged assault said the liberal network is "a predator protecting machine" but he’s happy to see accountability with the dismissal of Chris Cuomo.

It’s been over two years since Dustin Hice filed a lawsuit against Lemon – who is openly gay – accusing the CNN host of sexually charged assault and battery at a bar on New York's Long Island during the summer of 2018. The case is expected to end up in court early next year after a prolonged legal process. Meanwhile, CNN terminated Cuomo – a good friend of Lemon's – on Saturday amid a series of sexual misconduct-related scandals of his own.

"They’re a network rife with predators and perverts," Hice told Fox News Digital. "Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it’s good to see that there’s finally some accountability happening."

Complete text: Don Lemon accuser says CNN is ‘predator protecting machine,’ happy to see ‘some accountability’ with Cuomo | Fox News

Spamature

President
Not sure if anyone cares or not, but another Cuomo has lost his job:

Chris Cuomo Accused of Sexual Misconduct Days Before CNN Fired Him

Chris Cuomo Accused of Sexual Misconduct Days Before CNN Fired Him (newsweek.com)

2021 not a great year for Cuomos.....
But he wasn't fired for that.
He was fired for doing for less than Sean Hannity did in regard to Trump and his impeachment.

But of course the right wing media ism't really media at all and Sean is too valuable an agent in their plans against the govt and the people.

Zam-Zam

Senator
But he wasn't fired for that.
He was fired for doing for less than Sean Hannity did in regard to Trump and his impeachment.

But of course the right wing media ism't really media at all and Sean is too valuable an agent in their plans against the govt and the people.
The actual truth is that how much the allegation of harassment made against him did or didn't factor into his firing neither you or I know. Either one of us could lie about it and say we do know, but not being privy to decisions made behind closed doors at CNN would render that fruitless.

What we do know is that he has been fired, and that this has been reported:

In a statement, CNN said "additional information" had come to light during a review of the anchor's conduct that the network would continue to investigate.

On Sunday, attorney Debra Katz said she had contacted the network on Wednesday to report her client's fresh allegation against Chris Cuomo.

We're better off sticking with the facts, no?

Spamature

President
The actual truth is that how much the allegation of harassment made against him did or didn't factor into his firing neither you or I know. Either one of us could lie about it and say we do know, but not being privy to decisions made behind closed doors at CNN would render that fruitless.

What we do know is that he has been fired, and that this has been reported:

In a statement, CNN said "additional information" had come to light during a review of the anchor's conduct that the network would continue to investigate.

On Sunday, attorney Debra Katz said she had contacted the network on Wednesday to report her client's fresh allegation against Chris Cuomo.

We're better off sticking with the facts, no?
They said why he was fired. Which are the facts I am sticking with. The fact that the harassment claim was reported so soon to his firing means they would not have had time to investigate the matter and come to a conclusion on its veracity.

Zam-Zam

Senator
They said why he was fired. Which are the facts I am sticking with. The fact that it was reported so soon to his firing means they would not have had time to investigate the matter and come to a conclusion on its veracity.
They gave their corporate statement, likely filtered through a series of corporate lawyers and PR people. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but those are not always entirely accurate.

That doesn't mean it isn't. It could be. Neither you nor I know for certain, however. It would be silly to pretend otherwise.

In yet another shocking development, sometimes politicians lie, too. And unicorns aren't real.

Spamature

President
They gave their corporate statement, likely filtered through a series of corporate lawyers and PR people. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but those are not always entirely accurate.

That doesn't mean it isn't. It could be. Neither you nor I know for certain, however. It would be silly to pretend otherwise.

In yet another shocking development, sometimes politicians lie, too. And unicorns aren't real.
There was a major motion picture and a miniseries about sexual harassment at Fox News. Rodger Ailes died with his hands on the tiller of Fox News with zero consequences for the perps.

So to me anytime the right points to l misconduct all I can say is what a bunch of hypocrites and when is Mat Gaetz next "ignore the Elephant in the room interview".

RickWA

Snagglesooth
There was a major motion picture and a miniseries about sexual harassment at Fox News. Rodger Ailes died with his hands on the tiller of Fox News with zero consequences for the perps.

So to me anytime the right points to l misconduct all I can say is what a bunch of hypocrites and when is Mat Gaetz next "ignore the Elephant in the room interview".
Yes, because you’ve never moaned about “whataboutism” in this forum.

Lordy.