• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Petraeus sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroljo

Senator
He admitted he was guilty.
That's much more than some people in our government would ever do. What does him being white have to do with it? Why are you bringing race into this?

MrMike

Bless you all
Julie, given your acute addiction to calling everything racist (or motivated by racism) I have to ask... are you African American or not?

I do not see how race played into the decision on his sentence at all. It's interesting that you injected it into the OP.

2 years probation and $100,000 fine.

Petraeus got off easy; lucky for him he was a white man, eh?

Barbella

Senator
Julie, given your acute addiction to calling everything racist (or motivated by racism) I have to ask... are you African American or not?

I do not see how race played into the decision on his sentence at all. It's interesting that you injected it into the OP.
I also wonder... if I had made this top post, would I be called a racist for it? AND, would it have been moved to, you know, our 'special room'?

I'm thinking yes... and yes.

MrMike

Bless you all
Oh hell.. she's a Lefty who is injecting race issues into a thread. Don't expect the blue pantsuit brigade to give it the same consideration or treatment. I find it very telling.

I also wonder... if I had made this top post, would I be called a racist for it? AND, would it have been moved to, you know, our 'special room'?

I'm thinking yes... and yes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

can't get more openly RACIST
than is proven in your top post..............

of course it's no surprise to all present..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He admitted he was guilty.
That's much more than some people in our government would ever do. What does him being white have to do with it? Why are you bringing race into this?
because libs can do it and get away with it

gigi

Mayor

I think his admission of guilt had a lot to do with avoiding a jail time. Also, he's been totally disgraced, and that is a penalty as well, that I'm betting they considered.

MrMike

Bless you all
Note Julies response.... LOL!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
someone that claims she hates alerts is trying to get my attention evidently with ALERTS

surprised she agrees with jules racism with her obsession of Trayvon ☻

LMAO

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

I'm white and I call you out when you make racist comments.

it is amusing that you seem to be taking my top post comment personally.....which I only injected to flush you out. thanks for playing. :)

MrMike

Bless you all
Oh... so you openly admit this was a purposeful trolling (flame bait) top post? Isn't that against the TOS for PJ?

Yes, thanks for playing...

it is amusing that you seem to be taking my top post comment personally.....which I only injected to flush you out. thanks for playing. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

you posted it to show your RACISM
and you did it openly

"to flush you out" rotflmao
now will you be slapped for trolling?

Caroljo

Senator
Oh... so you openly admit this was a purposeful trolling (flame bait) top post? Isn't that against the TOS for PJ?

Yes, thanks for playing...
She knew exactly what kind of responses she would get with this thread......It should be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.