• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dear reader I simply want to ask...

God of War

Governor
... what Dear Leader Biden has done to protect us from another coronavirus showing up later today or even tomorrow? Do you know of any one thing? I don't.

Never you mind if our current Covid whoop-ass is coming from some lab or some crazy epicurean shit soup delights from Wuhan, China.
Either way doesn't really matter. Does it? How is Dear Leader Biden keeping such awful things from happening to us again coming from China at least? Never mind in an airlift from Afghanistan or from any other country of the scores crossing out Mex-Tex border.

You know like from India, South Africa, Brazil, Peru,... where deadly variants never, ever come from. Forget those for now.

[SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS]
What has frail-ass, geriatric, imbecilic Dear Leader Biden done to protect us from the exact same shit happening again, and again, and again!?!? You know besides trying to ball gag you and then rape you with some STILL very experimental gene therapy injection program.
[/SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS]

Sorry about the shouting. Just couldn't be helped.

God of War

Governor
Joe is a puppet and not in Charge
Yeah, apparently Jen Psaki runs the show marionetting Biden from behind the curtain. But even so what has Jen Psaki done to keep one new pandemic after another from reaching our shores and screwing up our lives? Nothing. Made no demands of China for stopping either case scenario from happening again.

Biden or whoever it is needs to be impeached the day after election day in 2022

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, apparently Jen Psaki runs the show marionetting Biden from behind the curtain. But even so what has Jen Psaki done to keep one new pandemic after another from reaching our shores and screwing up our lives? Nothing. Made no demands of China for stopping either case scenario from happening again.

Biden or whoever it is needs to be impeached the day after election day in 2022
Little Red Lying hood

God of War

Governor
Do you know why?

Like really why....from the vantage of education why?

Let's see...
It's too hard for them to figure out what to do to have China not send us a novel virus from some yet unknown bat/panglin/duck hiding out in wild looking to become restaurant or lab soup? I don't know you tell me.

How does that stop a novel new virus from some NEW bat ass coming to America?
It doesn't. It was never intended to do that. Pretending that is what vaccines do is revealing you are either stupid or dishonest. Neither of which is an admirable quality.

The only thing the vaccine is supposed to do is immunize against covid. And it does that.

Absolutely retarded. You don't want immunize yourself against one disease because the it doesn't immunize you from everything under the sun.

God of War

Governor
It doesn't. It was never intended to do that. Pretending that is what vaccines do is revealing you are either stupid or dishonest. Neither of which is an admirable quality.

The only thing the vaccine is supposed to do is immunize against covid. And it does that.

Absolutely retarded. You don't want immunize yourself against one disease because the it doesn't immunize you from everything under the sun.
Are you enjoying your conversation with yourself?

What has Biden done to stop any new batshit soup virus, from a lab or restaurant, from coming to America!?!? Answer the question if you have a clue otherwise the answer is NOTHING.

Maybe he could start by firing Fauci, Collins, and Daszk? ha ha But he could do so much more.

Are you enjoying your conversation with yourself?

What has Biden done to stop any new batshit soup virus, from a lab or restaurant, from coming to America!?!? Answer the question if you have a clue otherwise the answer is NOTHING.

Maybe he could start by firing Fauci, Collins, and Daszk? ha ha But he could do so much more.
There is a more immediate threat. I don't know if you have heard of it, it's called covid.
There is no side-stepping it, there is no ignoring it, there is no whataboutism here.
The country and the world's biggest problem is covid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... what Dear Leader Biden has done to protect us from another coronavirus showing up later today or even tomorrow? Do you know of any one thing? I don't.

Never you mind if our current Covid whoop-ass is coming from some lab or some crazy epicurean shit soup delights from Wuhan, China.
Either way doesn't really matter. Does it? How is Dear Leader Biden keeping such awful things from happening to us again coming from China at least? Never mind in an airlift from Afghanistan or from any other country of the scores crossing out Mex-Tex border.

You know like from India, South Africa, Brazil, Peru,... where deadly variants never, ever come from. Forget those for now.

[SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS]
What has frail-ass, geriatric, imbecilic Dear Leader Biden done to protect us from the exact same shit happening again, and again, and again!?!? You know besides trying to ball gag you and then rape you with some STILL very experimental gene therapy injection program.
[/SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS]

Sorry about the shouting. Just couldn't be helped.
Should he continue Trump's preparation for the next disease?